• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Best Buy 4 Hour Sale | 10% off PSN, XBL, Eshop, Steam cards etc.

lyrick

and $225 later I think I have Super Mario Maker, Star Fox Zero, Fatal Frame 5 and Xenoblade Chronicles X covered.

lt519

?? What's this 25 off $250 business.

If you have an American Express card log into your account and see if you have the offer, I get it every year. Add it to your card then just spend $250 at best buy and get $25 off. It'd stack with GCU too.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Yes, it's online only. And I'm in the same boat. Picking up MGSV after work and my PS+ runs out in two weeks. Great timing on the sale for me. Serendipity, that. I ordered a 12 month code for pickup.
I went to the store and they price matched it.

Thoraxes

It always amazes me how people get caught up with the the percentage off, especially if the word free is involved, without distributing the discount evenly to see what the real discount is.

I was about to say the same. If I think of the $100's I spent on gametime codes for MMOs or digital shop currencies for platforms, i've easily saved over $100 from sales/discounts/promotions over the past 10 years or so. That shit really adds up a lot over the years.

Top Bottom