• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I thought it was one of the weaker Art Style games, but since they priced it at 100 coins instead of 150, I'd say it's worth it.

Well, It's a fairly simple/straightforward block-shifting puzzle game with a relaxing style and music. I like it, and it's the only Art Style game I will actually play anymore. I didn't like the others as much. Pictobits is okay based on all the classic Nintendo references but to be honest I didn't like the gameplay much. The others just weren't my cup of tea.

I didn't need too much of a push, but thanks, gonna give it a shot.

Wiz

Kinda debating on whether or not I should actually play SMRPG now or wait until the upgrade, whenever that will be...

From what I've heard, your save doesn't carry over in the Wii U upgrade, correct?

zroid

Banned
Kinda debating on whether or not I should actually play SMRPG now or wait until the upgrade, whenever that will be...

From what I've heard, your save doesn't carry over in the Wii U upgrade, correct?

I would buy the code in order to get the $1.50 upgrade price

Or in a worst case, they never release it on Wii U at all, and at least you have it in Wii Mode

Wiz

I would buy the code in order to get the $1.50 upgrade price

Or in a worst case, they never release it on Wii U at all, and at least you have it in Wii Mode

Oh I've already bought and downloaded it. I'm just saying if they do release on Wii U I wouldn't want waste time playing on Wii if Wii U doesn't transfer the save data.

There hasn't been a new one in more than a year. I don't think they are doing another one.
The 3D classic series is complete but hopefully they announce a wave 2 series with 6 new titles. It could happen, didnt the NPC series on Wii do something similar.

Richie

You can, you just won't get club Nintendo coins for your downloads.

No game that came out before 2009 gives out coins anyway, so Super Mario RPG won't be affected by that.
Club Nintendo is a great way to stock up on classics before they get released on Wii U's virtual console. Can't wait to update 'em all!

Gaf, I'm new to this whole thing. I read about expiration's. Is it the coins that expire if you don't use them for a certain period or just the offers?

Clipper

Gaf, I'm new to this whole thing. I read about expiration's. Is it the coins that expire if you don't use them for a certain period or just the offers?

The OP answers that question and a lot more. I'm sorry to not give you the direct answer, but please read it first and ask again if you are still confused about anything.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
pic

gh2zJeS.png

I've never played Super Mario RPG, so I'm definitely going to grab that.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kinda pissed at the fact that they've offered Excitebike twice (a third time for free) as a reward but no Kirby 3D classic.

iphys

Well, they did just put Kirby on sale, so that's probably a sign it's not selling so hot anymore and could become a reward. I fear it may be 200 coins when they do finally offer it though, just because it's the most expensive one.

^ wow at the refund.

Also did anyone else get the extra bonus survey nintendo sent out just now. My link isn't working

edit:nevermind it's working now. It expires tomorrow. People better check their email if they got it

edit 2: the survey is about fire emblem awakening's dlc system

zroid

Banned
Actually going to fill out the ITB for both physical/digital this time; pretty good chance I'll end up with both eventually. ~_~

JCX

Not until they decide to release it on the Wii U Virtual Console. It could be next week, or it could be four years.

Interesting. I wonder why Wii U VC doesn't have all of Wii's VC content by default. Seems like a reason not to upgrade to Wii U.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Interesting. I wonder why Wii U VC doesn't have all of Wii's VC content by default. Seems like a reason not to upgrade to Wii U.

The Wii VC games basically act as stand alone programs on the Wii and they're having to rewrite each one to run on the Wii U. Adding the new emulator features and Game Pad support. It's inexcusable they didn't have more ready to go and couldn't convince third parties to jump on board, but it's where we're at.

bumpkin

Actually going to fill out the ITB for both physical/digital this time; pretty good chance I'll end up with both eventually. ~_~
Yeah, same here. Right now I have a 3DS XL, but I'm sure at some point in the future, so will my wife. I remember it being quite the chore sharing the single game card when we were both playing Wild World on the original DS (we both have Lites). I just wish I had bit the bullet and snagged the pink & white XL for her when Target had them on sale a month or two back.

Javier

Guys, if you have downloaded DLC for Fire Emblem: Awakening check your ClubNin accounts. I got an email yesterday saying I have a special 10-coin survey for the FE DLC, and it only lasts one day, so hurry! (Just filled mine and was set to expire today).

This is also the chance to complain about censored Tharja.

Frolow

Banned
Guys, if you have downloaded DLC for Fire Emblem: Awakening check your ClubNin accounts. I got an email yesterday saying I have a special 10-coin survey for the FE DLC, and it only lasts one day, so hurry! (Just filled mine and was set to expire today).

Going to guess the free DLC doesn't count for this.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Mmm. I don't see anything on my account, sadly. But I only bought the first few DLC packs.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I bought the Golden pack and downloaded the free one, but no survey for me.

I also got the survey, and I also complained about the Tharja censorship.

zroid

Banned
I will definitely complain about it when I register my copy of the game in July

Also about the goddamn soundtrack CD which they continue to keep exclusive to Japan (inexplicably)

Bullza2o

Did anyone buy Super Mario World last Sunday? I still haven't gotten any survey for it, and looking at the to-do history it says it's completed.

Top Bottom