• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

iphys

From Nintendo's FAQs:

<snip>
Do Surveys Expire?

Answer:

Yes. Product Registration surveys for physical games registered via PIN expire after 7 days. Product Registration surveys for digital games, when offered, expire after 30 days. Post-play surveys expire after 120 days.
</snip>

So I guess it's confirmed that all physical games are only 7 days and all downloadable games are 30. We should update the survey expiry section of the OP because it still says 7 days for both.

Drago

I can't wait for the new games to come out tomorrow. I hope we actually get something worth it.
The answer is no.
Were Super Mario RPG, Mario 64, and Super Metroid not worth it to you? They've been really good with the new games as of late.

Alchemy

Were Super Mario RPG, Mario 64, and Super Metroid not worth it to you? They've been really good with the new games as of late.

The problem for me is I already had those games, so it was less interesting. Can't say they were bad choices though. Hoping for something I didn't have and something that is good... keeping my fingers crossed but my expectations low.

The problem for me is I already had those games, so it was less interesting. Can't say they were bad choices though. Hoping for something I didn't have and something that is good... keeping my fingers crossed but my expectations low.

I hope they do Xevious 3D Classics. They've done all of the rest except for this one. Not that I'll play it anyways...

Cocaloch

So I bought both Oracle of Seasons and Ages Saturday night, but the registration survey hasn't shown up on my to-do list. Any ideas about why?

Cocaloch

VC games are only post-play surveys that show up seven days later. I asked the same thing a while back. :)

Ah, so does this mean they are each only worth 10 coins? After Animal Crossing I will still need another 90 coins for Platinum, so I was hoping to get over the edge with a retail game and a few VC titles. Also does anyone know if the download version of EO4 comes with any coins? It isn't listed on the Club Nintendo sight, but Soul Hackers was worth 40 so I assumed it would also be eligible.

*Never mind, I found EO4 on the spreadsheet in the OP*

Ah, so does this mean they are each only worth 10 coins? After Animal Crossing I will still need another 90 coins for Platinum, so I was hoping to get over the edge with a retail game and a few VC titles.

Time to buy Luigi's Mansion or Donkey Kong Country Returns!

Ah, so does this mean they are each only worth 10 coins?

Looks like it. After I do the three Kirby VC surveys, I'm 95 away. You know that Nintendo messed something up when they released a new home console, I bought it, and I still didn't make Platinum for the year.

iphys

Damnit I missed it :(

Is there a list of all the games they've given away on Club Nintendo?

May 2013:
Super Mario RPG, 200
Maboshi's Arcade, 150
3D Classics Excitebike, 150
Art Style Aquia, 100

April 2013:
Super Mario 64, 200
Super Metroid, 150
Kirby Pinball Land, 150
3D Classics Urban Champion, 150

March 2013:
3D Classics Kid Icarus, 150
Starship Defense, 150
Super Punch-Out, 150
Mario Tennis, 150

February 2013:
Bird & Beans, 100
Metal Torrent, 150
Paper Mario, 200
Kirby Super Star, 150

January 2013:
Tetris (GB), 150
Punch-Out!! (3DS VC), 200
Snowpack Park, 150
Mario Kart 64, 200

December 2012:
Mario Party 2, 150
Metroid II, 150
3D Classics TwinBee, 150
1080 Snowboarding, 150
Brain Age Express Sudoku, 150

November 2012:
ThruSpace, 150
Touch Solitaire, 100
Art Style Rotozoa, 100
Mario's Picross, 100

October 2012:
Super Punch-Out!!, 150
Pro-Putt Domo, 100
Pilotwings, 100
Dr. Mario Online Rx, 100

September 2012:
Bird & Beans, 100
Picturebook Games Pop-Up Pursuit, 150
Art Academy 1st Semester, 150
Super Smash Bros., 200

August 2012:
Tennis (GB), 150
NES Play Action Football, 100
3D Classics Excitebike , 150
Fluidity, 150

July 2012:
Golf (GB), 150
Bonsai Barber, 150
Starship Defense, 150
Mario Tennis, 150
Electroplankton Rec-Rec, 100

June 2012:
Donkey Kong (GB), 100
Brain Age Express Sudoku, 150
Kirby Super Star, 150
Maboshi's Arcade, 150

May 2012:
Snowpack Park, 150
Eco Shooter Plant 530, 200
Art Style Pictobits, 150

April 2012:
You Me & the Cubes, 200
Excitebike World Rally, 200
Metal Torrent, 150

March 2012:
Art Style Cubello, 100
Radar Mission, 100
Mario's Picross, 100

February 2012:
Mario Party 2, 150
Art Academy 1st Semester, 150

January 1012:
LoZ Majora's Mask, 150
Dr Mario Online Rx, 100
Dr Mario Express, 150
Kirby's Dreamland, 100

December 2011:
Fluidity, 150
Super Mario Kart, 100
Mario vs DK Minis March Again, 150
3D Classics Xevious, 100

zroid

Banned
I'm regretting not getting Mario's Picross for 100 coins when I had the chance. I never expected it to take so goddamn long for Picross-e to show up here. Christ. :|

At least it's cheap.

Rocky

Banned
I am counting the days until July 1. I usually get Platinum with the first couple of months of the CN year and end up hoarding my codes for almost a year until the new one starts.

I haven't even registered my launch day Wii U yet so I'll probably end up getting to Platinum quickly again.

iphys

I'm regretting not getting Mario's Picross for 100 coins when I had the chance. I never expected it to take so goddamn long for Picross-e to show up here. Christ. :|

At least it's cheap.

Lol, I regretted not getting it once they started asking 150 coins for GB games and offering up $2 DSiWare games for 100 coins, so I wound up getting it the 2nd time they offered it.

They really need to provide better prizes to stop us from sandbagging all the overflow codes to the next CN year. I do it every year because there's never anything that demands the coins immediately.

iphys

We need a cool new reward like the gold nunchuk, but they need to have enough of them to last more than a few hours to give people something to have the goal of saving up for. Every physical reward they're offering right now has been there for so long that anyone who really wanted it could have redeemed for it long ago.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Converting coins to Nintendo Points would be my dream come true. I would prefer unique, cool, physical gifts, but given their reluctance to deliver those, I'd at least stop hoarding coins if I could make them Nintendo Points.

I am counting the days until July 1. I usually get Platinum with the first couple of months of the CN year and end up hoarding my codes for almost a year until the new one starts.

I haven't even registered my launch day Wii U yet so I'll probably end up getting to Platinum quickly again.

I'm counting the days because that's how many days I have left to get off my lazy bum and register enough codes to get my first Platinum. I realized that for once I actually have more than enough still-usable codes to make it work. >_>

SHAZOOM

Come on Come on. Got a Wii U and New Super Mario Bros. Wii U registered and only 190 from Platinum. Give us some Wii U eShop games, Nintendo!

NEO0MJ

This is terrifying, for the first time in two years I don't have excess points and might actually have to buy a couple of games to reach platinum. Next year is gonna suck.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Games are now up:

Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii, 150 Coins)
F-Zero X (Wii, 200 Coins)
Link 'n' Launch (3DS, 150 Coins)
Metroid 2: Return of Samus (3DS, 150 Coins)

Anyone wanna recommend F-Zero X to someone who enjoyed FX?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
New games are up

Wii:
Super Mario Bros 3
F Zero X

3DS:
Link n Launch
Metroid 2

F Zero is 200 coins rest are 150

Anyone know how Link N Launch is?

Top Bottom