• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It is a bit steep, but they know they can charge it considering it's been so long since we've seen anything new. I mean, compared to the Yoshi cleaning cloth for 400 coins, this is a bargain.

Javier

Quoting for new page.

New Reward! Mario Accessory Box! 700 coins though... pretty steep. Limited quantity too, so I'll probably miss it since I don't want to add more codes until July 1st.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/36502.do

HSqN8Q0.jpg

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Fuck it, I ordered it. I had just be blowing coins on downloadable game codes for friends, so I might as well actually buy something for myself. I have plenty of coins, codes and survives to do when the year flips anyway. Not like I'll miss out on anything unless they have some sort of 1500+ coin prize.

I noticed the Hanafuda cards are gone now; I swear they were available just a day or two ago.

...I'm so getting that green, ugly, box. It'll fit nicely in my entertainment stand and I've been trying to figure out a way to hold my extra controllers and a few games.

I also noticed you can buy CN point codes on eBay fairly easily and at a semi-decent price, in my opinion. Interesting...

Galang

Banned
I like the new accessory box, but I can't see myself redeeming more coins for it. Saving for the new club nintendo year

I noticed the Hanafuda cards are gone now; I swear they were available just a day or two ago.

...I'm so getting that green, ugly, box. It'll fit nicely in my entertainment stand and I've been trying to figure out a way to hold my extra controllers and a few games.

I also noticed you can buy CN point codes on eBay fairly easily and at a semi-decent price, in my opinion. Interesting...

It does look like a great way to finally organize a bunch of controllers and accessories into one place. I'd get one if it was 300-400 coins but I'm not a huge fan of green.

The promotional pictures make it look like a casket for the Wii though.

New Reward! Mario Accessory Box! 700 coins though... pretty steep. Limited quantity too, so I'll probably miss it since I don't want to add more codes until July 1st.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/36502.do

HSqN8Q0.jpg

Amazing....

I had been sitting at around 1800 coins, with around 700 about to expire, so, not knowing what else to get, I buy two wii remote holders and a reversible 3DS pouch to hold some accessories and stuff..... last month. And suddenly this comes out.

It does look like a great way to finally organize a bunch of controllers and accessories into one place. I'd get one if it was 300-400 coins but I'm not a huge fan of green.

The promotional pictures make it look like a casket for the Wii though.

I had a couple hundred points expiring at the end of June anyway with nothing else looking appealing, so as far as I'm concerned I only spent ~500 coins on this. I'll post pictures when I get it in hopefully a week or two. Last item I ordered (which was, admittedly, a few years ago) arrived within 1 week or something surprisingly quickly.

Jaruru

Despite being year of the Luigi, I can't handle the green on that box.

I would totally get it if it were red.

RED will make it much much better, but I'm still considering about it...
have 600 points now, can do some surveys and get over 700.

not worrying so much about points, since we will have tons of games coming by end of year anyways :D

Mario Kart, Mario 3D, Pikmin 3, etc etc

Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger
Product Registration Survey Mai 11, 2013
Expired

CRIMSON SHROUD
Product Registration Survey Mai 19, 2013
Expired

:(

I had 730 Coins expiring in june and I'm leaving the country at the end of the week so I just ordered a few things yesterday and they come with a new reward?

Good thing it sucks.

iphys

I have the coins and could probably find a use for it, but I think I'm going to hold out hope for something better since my coins will be good for 2 more years.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Ordered that box-I have to spend the coins somewhere!

I'm hoping the next run of games will be enough to spend the 600 or so coins I need to spend before the end of June... otherwise, I'll be buying dumb stuff.

Bullza2o

Is it still possible to get Intend to Buy for Animal Crossing (retail)? I only see the DL version right now.

I don't plan on registering it until July or August (when does the CN year reset?), so I hope I'm alright missing the intend to buy.

Lizardus

I still see the cards for 800 coins.

Shoyz

It's only 450 on the JPN Club Nintendo..

pop_itemimg_p163.jpg

Much as I like the sound of a limited quantity reward, I'd much rather wait for something more substantial. Like the XL docks, 3DS Game Cases or something numbered.

iphys

450 Japanese points are about the same as 700 NA coins. I think they only get 40 points for games we get 60 coins for, and their platinum is 400 instead of 600.

Machine

I was digging through my games to see if I had any unused codes and I came across a stack of Gamecube games with unused codes. Of course, those aren't worth anything these days. Why didn't I use those while they still had value? FML

Shoyz

When they say 'Limited Quantity Available' does that mean it'll go out of stock until next time or that it's gone for good once sold out?

The URL actually calls it a Luigi Box oddly enough. As someone who would use it to store rather than carry, the longer handles seem like a downgrade as well..

Fou-Lu

Hmmm, just realized how close it is to the deadline and I'm still 230 coins from platinum. I've never not had platinum before, I'm afraid GAF.

Hmmm, just realized how close it is to the deadline and I'm still 230 coins from platinum. I've never not had platinum before, I'm afraid GAF.

I'm betting we'll get a Luigi hat similar to the Mario hat from a few years ago. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED / BAITED!

Also, ordered the ugly green box above yesterday around 3:00 PM. Got a notice that it was shipped as of 4:00 PM today, 25 hours later.

Not bad Nintendo, not bad.

zroid

Banned
Honestly, at first I scoffed at that new reward, but the more I think on it, I realize it'd actually be useful for me. I always have tons of controllers and remote controls scattered about on my table, and it's annoying. Yes it's pricey, but whatever. Unfortunately I don't have enough coins right now, but if it's still available in July, I'll probably order one.

Lizardus

Honestly, at first I scoffed at that new reward, but the more I think on it, I realize it'd actually be useful for me. I always have tons of controllers and remote controls scattered about on my table, and it's annoying. Yes it's pricey, but whatever. Unfortunately I don't have enough coins right now, but if it's still available in July, I'll probably order one.

Or buy a regular bag and paint it yourself!

It's probably going to be something Luigi related. Many think it'll be a hat like the Mario one they gave out years ago. Personally, I hope it is. Was super upset I missed out on the Mario hat. Still am. :-(

Top Bottom