• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

hazukash

^ Excitebike is a good game, but not worth 200 coins.

3DS eShop titles DO NOT count towards the DDP, only Wii U eShop titles.

Sucks, I know. I would have gotten so much more if 3DS stuff was included.

It does suck. Oh well, I just remembered this game has N64 Mario Golf connectivity with the transfer pak so I'd rather have it physically to try that out. I'm a Game Boy collector after all so it makes sense.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guess I'll mention it here, as it was just confirmed in the Hyrule Warriors direct that if you registered the game before October 23rd, you'll get a free DLC code for OoT & Twilight Princess costumes for Ganondorf.

Platy

MK8 : Register the game to Club Nintendo and get a free game

Hyrule Warriors : Register the game to Club Nintendo and get a FREE ..... dlc costume pack to Ganondorf =P

Trike

MK8 : Register the game to Club Nintendo and get a free game

Hyrule Warriors : Register the game to Club Nintendo and get a FREE ..... dlc costume pack to Ganondorf =P

Well there you go, the trend was broken and Nintendo stopped giving out free games with their Wii U releases.

Has the games & rewards page always had this line?

Be sure to check back frequently to see new surprise games!

I don't recall ever seeing it there before.

They only put that up when Urban Champion is about to pop up.

Star Fox 64 is nice, but I'd rather set up my N64, slap on the Rumble Pak, and play that way. :p

Might get Mario Golf. It got 10/10 from IGN haha.

carlos

so I was just about to hit platinum for the year and it turns out the wii party code that I was going to register can't be used on either of my accounts (due to me having already registered this one on each of those).

does anyone have a code to trade for wii party? PM me if so

eggwolio

so I was just about to hit platinum for the year and it turns out the wii party code that I was going to register can't be used on either of my accounts (due to me having already registered this one on each of those).

does anyone have a code to trade for wii party? PM me if so

Do you have pets? Make an account for one of them. Taking surveys from a cat's point of view is fun. Be sure to remind them that not all players of their games have thumbs and they should take that into account.

Salsa

after almost a month I actually recieved a personal email from someone at nintendo

QwlcVK4.png

fiiiiiiiinally

what a mess, but oh well, at least they came through

Tenumi

Banned
So... uh... I just randomly got an email about a Club Nintendo order that I didn't place. Specifically one for a Red XL charging cradle (At a cost of 0 coins). I got one in the past, but this is marked today both in the E-mail and on the Club Nintendo website.

...So random. Think I'll change my password...

Salsa

what I learnt from this is that you can actually go the whole way with redeeming a game code but if you dont download it and just cancel back it wont become attached to your account, which is pretty weird.

edit:

TerwSlf.png

not the same guy, weird

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
what I learnt from this is that you can actually go the whole way with redeeming a game code but if you dont download it and just cancel back it wont become attached to your account, which is pretty weird.

I bet they would have revoked the game anyway if you redeemed it. The code being disabled is kind of surprising though, lol. If it was any other company it'd probably be on the house

You redeemed that code, right Salsa? It's not censored, lol. Well now it is.

Salsa

ok here's the weird part

since this was just them sending me a different digital order, when I enter club nintendo I still get the prompt to redeem a platinum gift, as if I hadnt, and it lets me choose another game

chances are i'd probably get the wario error, but I could still be an ass and try to get another platinum reward

edit: yeah tried and wario error :p

rekameohs

Banned
ok here's the weird part

since this was just them sending me a different digital order, when I enter club nintendo I still get the prompt to redeem a platinum gift, as if I hadnt, and it lets me choose another game

chances are i'd probably get the wario error, but I could still be an ass and try to get another platinum reward

edit: yeah tried and wario error :p

I still get a prompt for a download and my reward didn't have any issues. I don't think they hide it or anything.

Sethabee

Neo Member
About four months ago my blue Pokemon X/Y 3DS was stolen, and it sucked pretty hard. Bravely Default was the new hotness on the market and I had just bought the Collector's Edition. And OF COURSE my copy was in my 3DS when it ran out the door, but I still have the soundtrack and the cards. Anyway, the point of this story is that I easily hit platinum status in the few months I had my 3DS for, and now comes time to redeem the end of year reward.
So here I include my code to redeem a copy of Donkey Kong for the 3DS as that is one of the games I really wanted to play but never got around to, and now probably will never do. It's a huge shame, for me, as I am still probably going to buy a few collector's editions still, like FFTheatrhythm and Persona Q and whatever else but now my loss is someone's gain so here it is. A05C-5VAQ-1DL5-C1F2
Have fun, and do not neglect the time that you have left with those that matter to you the most ; ; now stop reading and enter that code.

About four months ago my blue Pokemon X/Y 3DS was stolen, and it sucked pretty hard. Bravely Default was the new hotness on the market and I had just bought the Collector's Edition. And OF COURSE my copy was in my 3DS when it ran out the door, but I still have the soundtrack and the cards. Anyway, the point of this story is that I easily hit platinum status in the few months I had my 3DS for, and now comes time to redeem the end of year reward.
So here I include my code to redeem a copy of Donkey Kong for the 3DS as that is one of the games I really wanted to play but never got around to, and now probably will never do. It's a huge shame, for me, as I am still probably going to buy a few collector's editions still, like FFTheatrhythm and Persona Q and whatever else but now my loss is someone's gain so here it is. A05C-5VAQ-1DL5-C1F2
Have fun, and do not neglect the time that you have left with those that matter to you the most ; ; now stop reading and enter that code.

Good guy Seth :D

Thanks man :)

I'll return the good deed in due time.

Sethabee

Neo Member
Screw it, I have some left over coins, have some more.
A03B-UBTC-0B09-ARWU REDEEMED.
Above is Starfox 64, for Wii / Wii U, which was a great game.
Below is Puzzle League Express for 3DS, and puzzles are fun.
A05E-BUUR-087K-T610 REDEEMED.

Both taken but there will likely be more at a future time.

Salsa

dang missed out

also ooff... this framerate sure is tough if you played the original on Wii

what bothers me is that it's a solid 30 on 2D, but it seems like it goes below 30 quite often with 3D on

maxcriden

dang missed out

also ooff... this framerate sure is tough if you played the original on Wii

what bothers me is that it's a solid 30 on 2D, but it seems like it goes below 30 quite often with 3D on

Yeah I didn't play in 3D but I felt like it was pretty solid in 2D. I found you get used to the decreased framerate though.

Shauni

I wish people would post if they get a code. Thought the Starfox one was still up since no said anything, kind of annoying.

Top Bottom