• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Paznos

Call them. Don't email them. You'll be waiting at least a week. CALL THEM. Also read my last post. You might still be able to get a reward but you need to act ASAP.

Thanks for this, I called them this morning and they said they would let the club Nintendo loyalty dept know about me missing it and if there would be anything they could do.

I got a email a few hours later saying to call them and spoke to a supervisor that said since it's so close to the deadline he would make an exception and I should have the DL code within 3 days.

i-Jest

Thanks for this, I called them this morning and they said they would let the club Nintendo loyalty dept know about me missing it and if there would be anything they could do.

I got a email a few hours later saying to call them and spoke to a supervisor that said since it's so close to the deadline he would make an exception and I should have the DL code within 3 days.

Good to hear. I hope Naked Snake took my advice as well.

cafemomo

If I register an OG 3DS, despite already having an OG and an XL registered, would I still get points? Or no?

yeah you will

got a whole bunch of 3ds registered thanks to friends
aG9hsvi.png

yeah you will

got a whole bunch of 3ds registered thanks to friends
aG9hsvi.png

My friend bought a 3DS, and it's faulty, so he said he'd give me the code before he exchanges it for another one (he'll keep the new one though). Would the code still work after returning it, or would it become void? Would they ban my account for this?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
My friend bought a 3DS, and it's faulty, so he said he'd give me the code before he exchanges it for another one (he'll keep the new one though). Would the code still work after returning it, or would it become void? Would they ban my account for this?
You'll probably have to serve hard jail time for fraud.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nope, it's still up & you have until Sept. 9th to do it.

Though as a FYI, the Professor Layton x Ace Attorney one ends on the 22nd.

eggwolio

I ordered two sets of the greeting cards last month and was planning to order a third for thank you notes for our wedding(in thirty eight freaking days, holy crap). Problem is, the second set never came. Or maybe the first set never came. Either way, we only got one. I don't really wanna waste coins on a fourth set, but last time I talked to their customer service they weren't the friendliest. They didn't seem to believe that I genuinely have eight eggwolios in the household.

You probably just got someone on an off day. Call them, they'll help you out. Nintendo has the best customer service in the biz, and if you mention you want to use them for the wedding? Heck, they might throw in some bonuses!

Zing

Banned
My experience is the same. Contacted about a package and they were no help. It probably costs them more to staff the phone line to accept my call than just send out a replacement, but they wouldn't.

zroid

Banned
I still think we will get the blink-and-you'll-miss-it physical rewards every now and then, but if we get nothing this year, I'll probably resign myself to spending my coins on digital rewards. :(

donny2112

I still think we will get the blink-and-you'll-miss-it physical rewards every now and then, but if we get nothing this year, I'll probably resign myself to spending my coins on digital rewards. :(

Coins don't expire for two years, so you got a long time for NOA to put up some items you'd actually want. I'm like you, though. Keep thinking we'll get another 5-hour Kirby coin release any second. :lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ugh I'm getting frustrated.

Whenever I log out of Club Nintendo I can see the Download version of the PWxPL intend to buy, but whenever I log in it disappears. No, I haven't filled it out yet.

RoadDogg

Ondore

It's been over 24 hours since I "bought" Disney Infinity on the eShop and I don't think I'm getting the 80 pt survey or what have you.

zroid

Banned
The odd thing is that DI still hasn't shown up in the product history yet either. Everything goes there, whether they qualify for coins or not, including stuff like demos. The only explanation is it's not in Club Nintendo's database yet. So there's still hope for the surveys to pop up once that happens.

tmarques

So some people got a digital copy of something that wasn't sanctioned? Well damn.

Sorry, I meant listing the digital copy as one of the games you'll get coins for downloading on the "earn coins" page. I'm sure the download was supposed to be free.

But it's still there, so who knows.

I don't know why they would give out 80 coins for a free game anyway, but since I saw that I figured 'why not' and wasted bandwidth (but mostly time) to download and install 10 gigs, which I've since deleted. That's the only thing that irks me. If it isn't actually worth 80 coins, don't post it on your site.

I don't know why they would give out 80 coins for a free game anyway, but since I saw that I figured 'why not' and wasted bandwidth (but mostly time) to download and install 10 gigs, which I've since deleted. That's the only thing that irks me. If it isn't actually worth 80 coins, don't post it on your site.
But why did you download and install the whole thing if you didn't want the game? You should have deleted the download after 1KB and still would have gotten the coins! Just hitting the Download button on the eShop registers the game/demo/app/whatever as yours and it appears on your Club Nintendo (if applicable, of course). No need to download or install anything.

But why did you download and install the whole thing if you didn't want the game? You should have deleted the download after 1KB and still would have gotten the coins! Just hitting the Download button on the eShop registers the game/demo/app/whatever as yours and it appears on your Club Nintendo (if applicable, of course). No need to download or install anything.
I was thinking that was probably the case, but with Nintendo you just never know, so I downloaded the whole thing. I know I made a fuss over it but it really wasn't that big a deal. Could have used those coins though.

iphys

For download games they include the post-play coins in the totals on the Earn Coins page, so 0 might actually mean there's not even a post-play survey.

_woLf

I assume the no-image pre-buy survey is for the disc version of Hyrule warriors?

I'll probably do both just in case but wanted to ask.

Why is the Intent to purchase for Theatrhythm gone? I was sure that it was expiring in Septembre... Was it an error so they removed it since the game will not have a CN code but a SE code like the first one?

Ondore

Why is the Intent to purchase for Theatrhythm gone? I was sure that it was expiring in Septembre... Was it an error so they removed it since the game will not have a CN code but a SE code like the first one?

Interesting... I did the retail, didn't do the digital and now the digital is gone. I suspect you're right.

Top Bottom