• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

I got a code for Kirby but I can't download because the game isn't being distributed?

what's going on nintendo

I'm in the same situation. This is poo. They better not switch it to the Wii version.

lol

oh and everyone complaining could totally spare me a Punch Out code... haha.

New games are up, expires Oct. 12th:

• Mario Bros (Wii U, 200 coins)
  • Kirby Super Star (Wii U, 200 coins)
  • Super Punch-Out (Wii VC, 250 coins)
  • NES Play Action Football (Wii VC, 200 coins)
  • Super Mario Bros. (3DS VC, 200 coins)
  • Touch Solitaire (DSiWare via 3DS, 150 coins)
  • Legend of Zelda (NES) (3DS VC, 200 coins)
  • Pictobits (DSiWare via 3DS, 200 coins)
*sigh*
i own all those games besides Salitaire and Football and those are...yeah. Can I please have a game I want and don't own? Now to wait another whole month again. SMH Nintendo. (lol)

Seriously tho I want something like Metroid 2 or Kid Icarus 2 or Waio Land 3. I know atleast M2 was offered in the past but that was back when I was saving up for physical rewards haha...

Edit: Well I don't own Super PO!! But thats on Wii so no.:p

rekameohs

Banned
*sigh*
i own all those games besides Salitaire and Football and those are...yeah. Can I please have a game I want and don't own? Now to wait another whole month again. SMH Nintendo. (lol)

Seriously tho I want something like Metroid 2 or Kid Icarus 2 or Waio Land 3. I know atleast M2 was offered in the past but that was back when I was saving up for physical rewards haha...

Kid Icarus 2 was just offered like 2-3 months ago, so I don't see that one returning for a little while.

Only game I'm able to redeem for is Mario Bros. It's certainly nice getting it for free since it's the type of game that I would like to have but not pay for.

Yeah I got the same message, it took my points out though, does this usually happen when they first update games on here?

Yes. Usually takes two hours before you're able to redeem when the new CN games are first revealed.

randomkid

I actually want Super Punch Out but I'm so turned off by them jacking up the price. Last year it was apparently 150 coins, so it's apparently more than the usual 50 coin increase. And it's not even the Wii U version of the game. Nintendo is kinda shameless haha.

A little disappointed with the selections this month, but that's only because I have all the ones I want from that list already.

I guess I'll get Mario Bros. just because... same with Kirby Super Star. I'll never play either one of 'em, but gotta spend the coins on something before they expire.

Zing

Banned
Yeah, I really want to get Pokemon to play with my son, but sure don't want to pay $40 for it.
You don't have to. Target in Canada has eshop sale this week. Target in USA has sale next week.

Or buy it from ebay for $30 or less shipped. It what I did initially before double dipping on digital.

kennah

You don't have to. Target in Canada has eshop sale this week. Target in USA has sale next week.

Or buy it from ebay for $30 or less shipped. It what I did initially before double dipping on digital.
Yeah. Bought 100 in eshop credit already. Canadian games are still $5 more than American ones even with the sale

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, Target's doing that B1G1 25% off deal on eShop, PSN, etc. cards again? Hmmm, it was $17.50 for $20 worth of credit or $35 for $40 worth.

No_Style

I guess I'll grab Kirby. I'm enjoying all these Wii U VC games via Club Nintendo since I could never convince myself to spend so much on VC games.

donny2112

I guess I'll grab Kirby. I'm enjoying all these Wii U VC games via Club Nintendo since I could never convince myself to spend so much on VC games.

You're paying more on a per coin basis than if you just paid cash. If your coins are expiring and there's nothing to spend them on, then it's no loss, though.

zroid

Banned
You're paying more on a per coin basis than if you just paid cash. If your coins are expiring and there's nothing to spend them on, then it's no loss, though.

I've always been pretty stingy with my coins, especially on digital rewards, but with the current state of Club N... I can't really blame people for just giving up on "waiting for something worthwhile"

No_Style

Oh, for sure. I suspected that was the case but nothing on the physical side of Club Nintendo interests me. The last thing that I wanted was the 3DS XL charging cradle but that came and went. And I really don't need that many pouches.

Top Bottom