• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

zroid

Banned
These rewards just make me wish there was a new version of Pictobits for Wii U. I love that game!

It would certainly benefit from the large size of the Wii U touchscreen too. I'd definitely buy it even if it were a straight port.

Right now, I'm travelling the world with only a 3DS for gaming, and I look at today's rewards and I can't help but be nothing but thankful that I can get two of the greatest games ever made in Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda for completely free.

I played them both when they were first released and I've played both since then, but to have them both now (for free) is a damn treat.

I love Club Nintendo.

Davey Cakes

Mario Bros. and Kirby being coin-equivalent. That's laughable. The former should be 150 coins at most.

Another month skipped. There are alternatives to Mario Brothers. I don't want SMB on any system. Already have Kirby SS on Wii U. Already have Zelda and don't want it on 3DS. Don't care for Super Punch-Out. Already have PictoBits.

I really wish they'd try to entice me more, as a member. Don't they figure the likelihood is high that people will already have certain games?

Of course, some people will obviously appreciate the selection. See the above post.

Mario Bros. and Kirby being coin-equivalent. That's laughable. The former should be 150 coins at most.

Another month skipped. There are alternatives to Mario Brothers. I don't want SMB on any system. Already have Kirby SS on Wii U. Already have Zelda and don't want it on 3DS. Don't care for Super Punch-Out. Already have PictoBits.

I really wish they'd try to entice me more, as a member. Don't they figure the likelihood is high that people will already have certain games?

Of course, some people will obviously appreciate the selection. See the above post.

You can always give me Punch-Out :p

But yea, Urban Champion, SMB, LoZ, those should never enter rotation again or at least not for ages. And the coin prices are absurd for some as you said.

Like a couple months ago when Super Metroid was 200 coins, amazing. That was the Wii U version, and now Punch-Out is 250 for the Wii version? Not sure what's going on up there.

Right now, I'm travelling the world with only a 3DS for gaming, and I look at today's rewards and I can't help but be nothing but thankful that I can get two of the greatest games ever made in Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda for completely free.

I played them both when they were first released and I've played both since then, but to have them both now (for free) is a damn treat.

I love Club Nintendo.
Totally understandable and I get why you're happy, but a lot of us already have these games on the 3DS and otherwise. That's why we bitch so much.

Kirby and Super PO for me, I guess I'll do the $1.50 upgrade for the latter. Kinda shitty thing to do, CN.

Normally I wouldn't bite on the Punch Out deal, but I have 1400 coins burning a hole in my virtual pocket. Nothing else to spend them on. Great game I'm sure, but I'd have much preferred they offered it straight up on the Wii U.

zma1013

So if I use the coins to get a reward, it doesn't take away from my total for the Platinum right? Debating on getting Super Punch Out as I've never played it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So if I use the coins to get a reward, it doesn't take away from my total for the Platinum right? Debating on getting Super Punch Out as I've never played it.
Correct. You only lose your status once the reward year resets on July 1st.

iphys

I don't understand their pricing on the digital rewards at all. To be at all fair it should be something like 100 coins for a GB game, 150 for NES, 200 for SNES, and 250 for N64 . . . and maybe give or take a little depending on the quality of the game. Their idea of pricing seems to be a flat 200 coins and then maybe give or take 50 like they barely consider the value of the game at all, which has basically led me to only be redeeming for SNES and N64 games in the past year so as to not blow huge quantities of coins on games I could easily buy for a few bucks.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
See NoA, even the Kirby and Prince Fluff Patches are selling out. That's how desperate we are for rewards. Yoshi plush please! :(

Did someone complain about not me not posting codes for free games? Stay tuned. Giving away three free games.

Will I post them here or in the monthly thread? Hmmmm

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot I can't play snes games on my 3DS and I sadly don't have a WiiU anymore so here's a code for punch out

Tried to use it, says "the promotion is currently unavailable". Did someone take it? I pretty much did it within the minute. >_>

Second free game

Does it redeem on Wii u?
Does it redeem on Wii?
Or does it redeem on the 3DS?

Hmmmmm. Quote to reveal the code and a journey you should go! Please respond once quoted if you obtained it and what game it was, as I don't remember :D

kennah

Second free game

Does it redeem on Wii u?
Does it redeem on Wii?
Or does it redeem on the 3DS?

Hmmmmm. Quote to reveal the code and a journey you should go! Please respond once quoted if you obtained it and what game it was, as I don't remember :D

Didn't get this either

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, mine was the "possible it has expired" too. Pretty sure I entered them within the first 15 seconds.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, i was pretty quick.

You could say I was...OUTTRIGGERED

6opokCd.gif

*ahem*

Top Bottom