• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Ondore

I was originally going to get three things today, then I remembered Nintendo already gave me the two 3DS VC rewards like, this time three years ago. Just Super Star for me this time.

Getting Wii Super Punch Out and upgrading it to Wii U version. Boo to Nintendo. Should have offered both versions.

They should allow you to make shortcuts from WiiU menu to a specific title on your Wii menu.

Drago

If you guys haven't gotten Pictobits yet, please get Pictobits. :D

Me, I'll probably pick up Kirby. I've been waiting for it to reappear as a CN reward for a while

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Should I go with Kirby? I remember it being quite short, but I guess it has been over a decade since I played it.

LakeEarth

Kirby is easy and short, but fun. I had coins in dire need of spending, so I didn't mind. It's great if you have kids, or in my case, get your girlfriend to play something not Mario Kart for half a second.

Latest Japanese reward:
http://club.nintendo.jp/present/P195/index.html
4sqJytu.png
BlEJoOr.png
Awq2vtS.png

To eBay! MUST HAVE THAT MILK BAR MUSIC.

noquarter

Damn you NoA! Every survey I fill out has me suggesting soundtracks, yet all you can do is special promos. I would gladly spend my points on a digital soundtrack at least. Just try it and see what happens.

But you get way more coins / dollar in North America, the prizes are way cheaper in general, and there are actually digital rewards refreshed each month instead of Club Nintendo Picross forever.

Greyvvolf

Club Nintendo GAF, how many of us got the codes for Smash 3DS Demo?

I got the email for the 3DS demo. I will just be using the one code and don't need the rest. The first three people who quote this post can get one of the three extra codes I received.

It was given to Club Nintendo members who achieved platinum status between 7/1/13 and 6/30/14, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo.

RoadDogg

I got the email for the 3DS demo. I will just be using the one code and don't need the rest. The first three people who quote this post can get one of the three extra codes I received.

It was given to Club Nintendo members who achieved platinum status between 7/1/13 and 6/30/14, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo.

Me?

That's me!?

Madao

i didn't get a code from emails :(

me?

Me?

*damn looks like I just missed out to Inferno, nicely done. I achieved platinum, last year but I didn't register any 3DS hardware, though I did games, and I've been receiving information from Nintendo for ages.

me im NA region

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If I get e-mails from just "Nintendo" about upcoming games, release day games, eShop sales, & such, does that count as being opted in for e-mails from Club Nintendo? I've gotten platinum every year, including last year & last, so I'm hoping I'll get the codes eventually. Granted, I got real lucky & snagged one that was dropped, but I'm hoping to give one away to my friend & then some others to my online pals (who already called dibs, BTW).

suaveric

I finally got through to my email preferences and saw I wasn't signed up to receive anything. I checked the box now, I wonder if it's too late?

donny2112

Being a CN Platinum level member has paid off! This is the real CN Platinum prize for last year, people. YES!!!!! :D :D :D

(Already have in mind who the codes are for so have none to give away unfortunately. :( )

eggwolio

I'm not going to add my name to that list because it seems unrealistic, but if any of you fine folks get a code you'd like to pass along, I'd be grateful. NA

Just kidding. Just got my email. Will probably have some codes soon.

Emails turned on. Platinum member every year since the site opened. No email or code....

It's probably because I said "Fuck Luigi" that one time when the Platinum prize had nothing to do with the Year of Luigi nonsense. :(

My suggestion is call. My 3ds wasn't fully registered apparently called, registered with on the person the phone met all other requirements, got my codes 20 minutes later.

wilflare

My suggestion is call. My 3ds wasn't fully registered apparently called, registered with on the person the phone met all other requirements, got my codes 20 minutes later.

hmm :/
I got my 3DS XL registered (Club Nin PIN + Serial)
Platinum Member for the past 2 years (10 points away for this year)

nothing :/

Rocky

Banned
I've been a CN member pretty much since it began. I never even knew there was check box for email notifications. And I heard you needed to be opted in for notifications on or before 9/8. Ah well.

RoadDogg

I finally got into the site and into the account settings page, and it appears that they removed the section for notifications entirely. Limiting this to email was such a poorly thought out idea. If they had a proper account system they would have been able to just add the game to your account and send a message directly to your system that it is available to download.

Top Bottom