• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Clipper

I have 7 games older than Mario Strikers Charged which still have valid post play surveys as they all appear on my to do list. Maybe this was done to coincide with the coin value changes that happened recently. I suppose the safe bet would be to just fill out all my post play surveys so I don't lose any more coins.
They were probably extended to 10-year expiry dates like the other earlier games, so I think you'll be fine until their 10-year anniversary occurs.

LQX

I have until tonight to choose a gold gift.

I'm thinking either Majora's mask for Wii or Mario vs DK for 3DS. Is there a better choice? Will they send a code anyone can redeem? I have neither system

zroid

Banned
I have until tonight to choose a gold gift.

I'm thinking either Majora's mask for Wii or Mario vs DK for 3DS. Is there a better choice? Will they send a code anyone can redeem? I have neither system

Yeah. The code will be visible as soon as you redeem the prize, and you can give it away if you want.

EYEL1NER

Well I put it off long enough. Just picked a Plat gift.
The playing cards look cool but they would just end up in a drawer somewhere. I got the posters in hopes of one day having a man-cave/gaming room where I could put them on the wall. Or at least the Link poster. Don't really care about Kid Icarus or Luigi's Mansion (or Zelda games for that matter) but the Link poster looked cool so whatever.

Spike

Well I put it off long enough. Just picked a Plat gift.
The playing cards look cool but they would just end up in a drawer somewhere. I got the posters in hopes of one day having a man-cave/gaming room where I could put them on the wall. Or at least the Link poster. Don't really care about Kid Icarus or Luigi's Mansion (or Zelda games for that matter) but the Link poster looked cool so whatever.

I would have loved that Kid Icarus poster, but I didn't make platinum this year. Damn being unemployed...

Wow, I'm 40 coins short of gold status already. Not bad for 30 days.

At any rate I'm saving up for a Hanafuda cards. Anyone have them? They nice?

They're gone. No longer offered. I was just about to order some....

Sitting on 1760 coins, already platinum for 2013....

Stupid NA CN, has nothing for 3DS owners....

EYEL1NER

Good thing I got the Hanfuda card when I did a couple weeks back. They aren't really what I expected but they are a cool novelty.

BooJoh

How are the fans in terms of quality? I've been thinking about getting the fireworks fan for a long time now, but now that rewards have started vanishing with no warning I'm worried if I don't bite soon I'll miss my chance.

zroid

Banned
How are the fans in terms of quality? I've been thinking about getting the fireworks fan for a long time now, but now that rewards have started vanishing with no warning I'm worried if I don't bite soon I'll miss my chance.

The fans are pretty okay quality. They definitely look nice, but feel a little cheap.

rpmurphy

They're pretty good, makes for a nice display piece.

after 3 years, i finally have enough coins to get the game and watch prize. I'm not super interested in it, i'm just holding out that nintendo will end up changing all the prizes with something awesome. I can dream!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did you actually read it? You can register it without problem. There's no need for you to pawn it off on someone.
Yeah I did, but I'm not sure if there are any downsides to it or not. Will my current status/progress (and/or previous statuses) transfer over to the family account?

Chatin

Last minute ordered the Mario Playing Cards for my Platinum gift, despite not being enthused in the slightest. At least I get something, I guess.

cards are gone too? dammit, they keep taking shit away, need to start adding stuff soon - especially high-tier prizes.

So far, they've taken away: canvas tote, hanafuda cards, Zelda 25th posters, Mario history posters, 3DS carts case...

They haven't added anything in their places, either :/

donny2112

Will my current status/progress (and/or previous statuses) transfer over to the family account?

You're not creating a new account. You're adding a sub-user to your main account. The sub-user's coins all roll up into the overall account. There's no loss/account switching going on.

They haven't added anything in their places, either :/

With 3DSXL and Wii U here/coming, they're probably getting ready to add some stuff for those systems. Gotta make room somewhere.

GWX

Fluidity, now that's a good prize! Wait, I only have 110 points? Noooo :(
Well, I hope I can score Kingdom Hearts 3D until Aug 19, because the other game I want to buy, Theatrhythm, doesn't have a Club Nintendo code :S

Palehorse

I managed to get enough points for the Hanafuda cards last year but didn't pull the trigger. I couldn't see what use they would be at all, but they were also the only thing in the reward list I was interested in. I'm glad I held off as I used my points for the DS cart holder and the Mario hat case.

I'll get more use out of the Plat. reward cards in any case.

Ugh, I just learned about the hanafuda cards disappearing. I'm genuinely sad now. It was the only item up there I wanted, and I was only 70 coins away. I thought they'd be around just a little longer...*sniff*

Anth0ny

PJXR6.gif

backlot

Damn I just bought a Game & Watch Collection. Time to register those surveys I've been slacking on.

What are the chances of this still being in stock on August 19th?

Top Bottom