• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

IrishNinja

damn...this is one of those things im gonna mull over & decide if i want or not, then it's gonna be gone before i do and i'm gonna be like "DAMMIT"
ive got 2 nunchucks right now but one doesnt work when shaken...

How about that SNES CC guys? :(

see, this would've been a no-brainer. still, adding things in the high bracket is good!

see, im gonna need some reviews here...there's a lotta knockoffs that apparently didn't hold up nearly as well as the official nintendo one, and buttons/etc are so important here.
*edit yup, FB comments on there confirm my fears

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gold nunchuck get.

Now I have official black, red, blue and gold pairs of Remote+ and nunchuck, just missing a blue CCPro (which doesn't exist). All set for WiiU.

Bii

I was going to hold off on spending any points since I'm waiting to see if the 3DS card cases come back, but that gold nunchuk will look nice with my gold Wiimote. Ordered!

If anything, I can always complete the post play surveys that I've been stacking as well as register games I've been holding off on, in addition to NSMB2 and the 3DS XL that I'll get soon.

backlot

Turns out I still have 500 coins. I can do another 400 coins worth of surveys no problem. My 2013 coin total is going to be absurd though.

Hero

Oh god, of course they offer this as a real reward right after the Club Nintendo year ended.

I'm short by 50 points. What's the cheapest way of getting 50 points right now? Or any GAFer can hook me up and I'll give them a code in the future?

Roto13

Oh god, of course they offer this as a real reward right after the Club Nintendo year ended.

I'm short by 50 points. What's the cheapest way of getting 50 points right now? Or any GAFer can hook me up and I'll give them a code in the future?

Five two-dollar DSiWare/3DSWare games. Though you'll have to wait a week for post play surveys.

zroid

Banned
son of a fuck, I just ordered the reversible pouch :<

500 coins short of Gold Nunchuk now, argh. I guess I'll be doing some mass registrations... Those extra 250 would have REALLY helped me out -_-

I wonder if I should risk waiting till I get my NSMB2 code.

Drago

uggh I only have 835 coins...

Better be there by the time I get my 3DS XL :mad:

oh well, Platinum status obtained either way :)

suaveric

How many points is the XL worth? If it's close to 200 and the Wii U is close to 300, it's going to take very little to get me platinum this year. I'm going to go way over 600 this year or I'll have to hold a ton of game's digits until next.

zroid

Banned
How many points is the XL worth? If it's close to 200 and the Wii U is close to 300, it's going to take very little to get me platinum this year. I'm going to go way over 600 this year or I'll have to hold a ton of game's digits until next.

XL is gonna be no less than 160, and no more than 200.

No idea about Wii U. Since the July readjustments, coin values seem more closely aligned with dollar price, so it might be as much as 300 (probably not though).

TehOh

We don't know yet, but nothing has been over 160 points yet.

Somnid

Must be getting slammed. I tried to get one and it looked like it went through but my coins didn't change. Tried again and it looks like they're safe with Wario.

Wow... amazing. Absolutely impossible for me to get though. Damn that would be so great to have with the Zelda Wii remote. Totally jealous of all of you!

Wiz

Damn, this will take a while to save up for. Hopefully it doesn't go out of stock anytime in the future.

Since I have a feeling that this will be extremely limited I grabbed it.

I have no other gold controllers, but I don't care, it'll look classy with my Black Wii Remote. :D

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Even though I have 3 Wiimotes and only 2 nunchuks I don't really need this. However, it would go great with my Zelda Wiimote and GoldenEye Classic Controller Pro. Looks like I'm filling out some surveys to pick it up.

900 coins is a bit too much for me. I've been saving up for 2 years and have 1690 coins, im tempted to get the game and watch but i keep thinking the minute i use up all my coins nintendo will reveal some killer new reward that'll cost a megaton of coins. argh what to do, what to do

rjc571

Banned
Awesome, my Skyward Sword Wiimote looked so awkward with a white nunchuk sticking out of it. 900 coins well spent for me.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Awesome, my Skyward Sword Wiimote looked so awkward with a white nunchuk sticking out of it. 900 coins well spent for me.
I just wish the wire and connector were gold also. Oh well, I'll live with it. I got over the black wire/connector on the GoldenEye CC Pro.

Drago

Alright, if anyone can spare a code for PokePark 2, Kirby Return to Dreamland, Sin and Punishment 2, Mario Party 9, or Fortune Street, I will send you a code for NSMB2 come August 19. PM if interested

Pociask

I would trade all of the VC games I've gotten through Club Nintendo for you, beautiful gold nunchuck. 900 coins noooooooooo

OMG OMG OMG!!! Gold Nunchuck? FUCK YEA!

Wait, LIMITED QUANTITIES? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I only have 240 coins I think, so it'll probably be until early next year until I can get it. If I fucking miss this then so help me, I will...be pissed because thats all I can do.

NOA!!!!!! YOU BETTER KEEP SELLING IT! I WANTS IT!

Seriously, they can't just put up a 900 coin reward and expect people to have that much within a year. I better be able to get it. I need it NOW!

:(

Top Bottom