• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Adamator

F. The ONE thing I really wanted them to bring to the US Club Nintendo!

I JUST spent some coins on a second Wii mote holder like 2 weeks ago thinking nothing good was coming along. I'm no where near 900 coins now.

I'm probably in the minority but with life being so busy, I have NOT actually played through Skyward Sword yet. I've only did like one dungeon. Would be nice to have this to go with my Gold Wiimote.

Sigh.

zroid

Banned
sigh, I refuse to register all the way up to 900. Used my codes so I'll have just enough coins after completing the post-play surveys for all the games I just reg'd and registering NSMB2.

Hopefully it'll still be in stock on August 19th.

I posted this on CAG but figured it could help someone out here too:

If you guys are in dire need of pts:

Wii Fit is 2.99 at gamestop and is worth 100 pts
Links Crossbow training is .49 and is worth 30 pts

If you have an edge card: about 3.15 for 130 pts.

Tansut

Has Nintendo said anything about restocking the Hanafuda cards?

I notice they're out of stock now, and the prices on eBay are too ridiculous for me to probably go that route.

Lucent

I have a code for Fling Smash since I got a couple from a Best Buy sale they had last year. I'm not sure how much Fling Smash is worth now in coins, but if anyone needs it I can give it up I guess. Pretty sure this is the unused code and not the one I used anyway. >_>

But yeah I'm also 140 coins off from this. =l They must've made it very expensive because they only have so many.

Drago

Many many thanks to Spike. Just ordered the Gold Nunchuk thanks to him, with 35 coins to spare. :D

Now I just need to acquire the golden Wiimote and Classic Controller Pro and I'm set.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I have a code for Fling Smash since I got a couple from a Best Buy sale they had last year. I'm not sure how much Fling Smash is worth now in coins, but if anyone needs it I can give it up I guess. Pretty sure this is the unused code and not the one I used anyway. >_>

But yeah I'm also 140 coins off from this. =l They must've made it very expensive because they only have so many.
30 (registration) + 10 (intend to buy if someone filled it out) + 10 (post play). Early registration is already expired for it.

I always check the spreadsheet when I'm unsure of something.

http://clubnintendo.potchgult.com/

ohlawd

Dangit I don't have enough. I have to look for my 3DS pin and wait for my DSi thing to be confirmed too..

I should expect the gold nunchuk to be sold out by today right? >_>

zroid

Banned
I hope that the Gold Nunchuck at least comes in a cool box.

Well the Japanese European Australian box wasn't particularly cool...

img_2027.jpg

Better than no box?

ohlawd

The heavens love to play with me it seems.

880 coins, last game I had with a code was Super Princess Peach. I entered that code as fast as possible but then the boner killer appeared: "Not eligible for coins but we'll register the game anyway"

jgkspsx

Welp, gold nunchuck is mine. Sure I have plenty of them, but now I have all three gold things.

Also I should get rid of some old ones. Good news is that my zapper has a dedicated nunchuck now!

iphys

Ordered the gold nunchuk to go with the gold wiimote (I still haven't even opened my Skyward Sword bundle, lol). Down to 5 coins now after doing 10 post plays plus 3 product registrations tonight. Only 165 coins away from platinum now, and I was trying to take my time this year -- ha!

jgkspsx

Ordered. Cool. Also, I now only have 97 surveys remaining!

P.S. lol at: "The gold controller will simply be gold in color and will not contain any actual precious metals."

Bulzeeb

well I lack some points, damn so anyone wants to trade club nintendo codes for steam keys for Puzzle Agent, geneforge saga or mutant storm reloaded? 1 game per code =D

Boogiepop

Hm, I need to register a ton of stuff to get to that point, as I'm at 260 right now. I'm also not sure it's something I really need, at least at that price. Oh well, I don't have time to do the surveys right now anyway, so I guess I'll leave it up to whether or not it's still there after I get back from vacation.

Mercutio

What a bummer. I had 650 coins that expired on July 4, and NOW they put up something I really want? Man. I'd kill to get that golden nunchuck to match my Zelda Wiimote. I've only got 350 in my account with the spoils of this past month, and other than the XL I'll get in a week I don't think there's much more I'll bother with.

Roto13

What a bummer. I had 650 coins that expired on July 4, and NOW they put up something I really want? Man. I'd kill to get that golden nunchuck to match my Zelda Wiimote. I've only got 350 in my account with the spoils of this past month, and other than the XL I'll get in a week I don't think there's much more I'll bother with.

Since when do coins expire any time that isn't the end of June? Or do you mean surveys?

iphys

Anyone want the Mario Tennis code for $10 via PayPal?

Better than buying a $20 card if you just want the one game.

People can use their credit card to buy 1000 points on the Wii Shop. Plus, anyone who's a CN member probably would have just got it for the 150 coins when they had the chance.

backlot

Got that gold nunchuk. Had to go through my whole stock pile of old codes and download Hulu Plus to get to 900 coins. Nintendo better release a lot of good games next year because I've got nothing to fall back on now.

Edit: I don't think it's gone already. I just bought one 5 minutes ago.

Drago

Guess it isn't gone? Still showing up on my page too. Hard to check CN on a phone :p

What are you talking about Busaiku? :/

AniHawk

holy shit! a gold nunchuck! like, something kinda useful!

had 920 coins for an occasion like this. almost wasted them on the game & watch collection. good thing i decided to check this thread.

edit: JUST got it right now, so it's still there.

ohlawd

Please don't be gone, please don't be gone, please don't be gone...

Waiting for my friend to go home so he can send me his Warioware club code. Just need 20 points arghhhhhhh

Lucent

Guess it isn't gone? Still showing up on my page too. Hard to check CN on a phone :p

What are you talking about Busaiku? :/

Maybe by "done" he meant that he ordered it and it's a done deal? Dunno. Either way, I'm not gonna be able to get it. 140 short. Though I think Rhythm Heaven is supposed to be $5 at Best Buy this coming week. It still kinda sucks that it's 900 points though. Kinda makes me wanna hold onto it in a box if I get it and just be like "so who wants to give me their house in exchange for this rare thing that's basically a normal nunchuk but painted gold?" lol

Top Bottom