• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, so I noticed I got a bonus survey that expires on the 31st for 10 coins, but....

"Please provide feedback on behalf of the person in your family who most played Bonus Survey."

....um, okay?

"Now that you have played Bonus Survey, how does it compare with what you thought it would be like before you purchased?"

...........I think this is a glitch.

Edit: Don't suppose this could be related to the fact I redeemed a code for Ace Attorney Trilogy earlier today, would it?

I used 200 coins and got Kirby's Dreamland 3 last night, and wow, I know some think it's a weaker entry but I love it so far. It has the animal buddy system which is right away a plus, also I didn't realize it features hand drawn "painting" style visuals. They aren't as detailed as YI's, but are still very pleasing to look at. The soundtrack is also very soothing, it has a very nice relaxed bass which kind of gives me an Earthbound vibe (maybe someone at HAL shared soundtrack credits?) So far it doesn't have that endless, overly jumpy, jittery feel of most other Kirby ST's. Anyways, chill game, perfect for a relaxing before bed session and worth the 200 coins.

-Horizon-

Got my smash posters!

You all weren't kidding with the feel of them. Its like a plasticky type deal or something. Very thin compared to the paper posters but at the same time is kind of cool.

Mine came in kind of crumpled on the ends though when I first opened it. That made me a little sad to see.

bumpkin

Huh, so I noticed I got a bonus survey that expires on the 31st for 10 coins, but....

"Please provide feedback on behalf of the person in your family who most played Bonus Survey."

....um, okay?

"Now that you have played Bonus Survey, how does it compare with what you thought it would be like before you purchased?"

...........I think this is a glitch.

Edit: Don't suppose this could be related to the fact I redeemed a code for Ace Attorney Trilogy earlier today, would it?
Nah, it's about Smash for Wii U and amiibo. If you scroll down in the survey, you eventually see the game called out explicitly.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nah, it's about Smash for Wii U and amiibo. If you scroll down in the survey, you eventually see the game called out explicitly.
Yeah, I noticed that when Team Top Hat posted about the survey. Strange that the bonus survey would arrive so late for SSB and the way they worded it until much later. Though I guess I understand wanting to see how popular certain control methods were and if people also got amiibos as well.

Grym

New physical rewards?! (or maybe I just haven't been paying attention...)

400 coins for 3DS Game Case - Pikmin/SMB
600_Pikmin3DSDEMO.jpg
600_Pikmin.jpg
600_PikminSMB_All.jpg
600_KoopaandYoshi.jpg
600_MarioGroupBowser.jpg

400 coins for 3DS Game Case - LoZ

700 coins for NES™ Remix 2 T-Shirt

KarmaCow

The Zelda 3DS case isn't new, just a restock right? I think I have that somewhere.

I don't really have a need for another case, but I have coins to burn.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like that shirt could've been done much better to represent NES Remix 2, but for some reason, I still want it on the grounds I want to show there's demand for the physical rewards....

I couldn't care less about the game cases, considering I just keep the games in...ya know, the cases they came in when I bought the game.

donny2112

Already have three of the older game cases (2 in use and 1 in reserve) and now it looks like I'll be buying two more just for the inserts. *facepalm*

donny2112

I feel like that shirt could've been done much better to represent NES Remix 2,

Am trying to convince myself that the NES Remix 2 shirt isn't a big deal so that I won't register an additional 700 coins of stuff to get it, at this time. Yeah, I'm not too fond of the original Samus sprite, so I can hold out.
Good thing they didn't use the Super Metroid sprite for the shirt! :O

Chucker

Got the Pikmin/Mario case because I already have the old Zelda case, and the new one didn't load on my phone. Still have enough coins for the shirt, would Insta-buy if they had a small size that would fit my kid.

Glad there are new rewards, but I don't need another card case or a T-shirt. I know the cases will make many others happy, though. I think the first case had better designs, tho.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Anyone got a link for the LoZ game case? It takes me back to the reward page. Wanna make a thread to let people know.

Zia

Yeah, got the Pikmin/Mario one because the only one I liked of the Zelda set was the reverse-side Link pixel art.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now where's that Yoshi plush? & those Mario Golf brand golf balls? & the Mario Kart 8 badges?

Well, at the very least, we got SOMETHING before the year ended. Now I just wonder how long they'll take, considering it's right before Xmas.

Doombear

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I have always wanted one, but never had the coins when they were up. Grabbed one of each. I plan on making a cover of my own for it with Monster Hunter beasties. Anyone know of a good place that has the old game case cover template still...?

Top Bottom