• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

dhonk

Guys, I have 400 points exactly. Is it worth it to wait on other physical rewards than the game cases? The biggest purchase I have in mind is getting a New 3DS when it comes out and the Majoras Mask re release.

zroid

Banned
Guys, I have 400 points exactly. Is it worth it to wait on other physical rewards than the game cases? The biggest purchase I have in mind is getting a New 3DS when it comes out and the Majoras Mask re release.

well the game cases are awesome so I wouldn't wait

they were more appealing when they were 250 coins but 400 is still worth it

Roto13

Any better rewards are likely to be much more expensive.

I have three of those cases and they're pretty great.

JeTmAn81

With coupons, she framed 5 posters and it was over $200

They also sell cheap plastic frames at Wal-Mart for like $15:

FleGkZgh.jpg

Weetrick

People who get the Nintendo posters, what do you use to hang them up with? A frame? Special poster tape? Any good prices or where to find them for good prices?

Frame them or they will look really tacky. Even a cheap frame (<$10) will make all the difference in the world. Just go to Walmart, Target, Michael's, etc., buy a few and do it yourself.

EDIT: Sites like retailmenot often have 50% off coupons for Michaels. You should look into it.

-Horizon-

Frame them or they will look really tacky. Even a cheap frame (<$10) will make all the difference in the world. Just go to Walmart, Target, Michael's, etc., buy a few and do it yourself.

EDIT: Sites like retailmenot often have 50% off coupons for Michaels. You should look into it.
:0

I'll look into that as well. Didn't think about there being coupons for frames.

:eek:

Thats a pretty nice set up you got there!

Also dat Mario History poster ;o......"is jealous"

Thanks dude!

When did they offer this one?? I want it so bad!

That's my favorite poster as well :)

That's a sweet man cave, my friend!

Extra points for having an awesome dog. Love Siberian Huskies! :D

Thanks! Me too. Always wanted a Husky since I was a kid. Her name is Kairi and she's way too spoiled :D

bumpkin

Thanks! Me too. Always wanted a Husky since I was a kid. Her name is Kairi and she's way too spoiled :D
They're awesome dogs. I've never owned one personally, but I have a friend who does mushing and has a whole squad. She had over 30 last I knew.

Closest I've had was a German Shephard that was part Husky while I was growing up. Fantastic dog. I'm really torn about which breed I'll want when I get a dog someday, but time will tell.

well the game cases are awesome so I wouldn't wait

they were more appealing when they were 250 coins but 400 is still worth it

Wow, the cases are 400 coins now, didn't notice that. Even more glad that I passed and got the shirt instead, I have two cases which is enough for me.

My Club Nintendo account got suspended and I need help....

I don't live in the USA so that's the first problem... I need to talk to support to check what happened to my account, if someone can help me with by calling and talking to the representative... I will PM him what I think is the full issue regarding the account...

Thanks!

Blues1990

I don't live in the USA so that's the first problem... I need to talk to support to check what happened to my account, if someone can help me with by calling and talking to the representative... I will PM him what I think is the full issue regarding the account...

Thanks!

Did you do anything unethical in the past?

K' Dash

Thanks!

I'm sorry to tell you that your account is not coming back ever.

Nintendo will "ban" your account in the moment they know you're not from US/Canada, I lost a 12 years old account like this.

Did you do anything unethical in the past?
I had multiple accounts with the same address before and got a lot of accounts cancelled.... but now I have a different address

I'm sorry to tell you that your account is not coming back ever.

Nintendo will "ban" your account in the moment they know you're not from US/Canada, I lost a 12 years old account like this.

Yeah, I know, the point here is that I live in a city that's in the border with the USA, I have a mail address over there, so technically I can prove something.... Since I have already ordered and received some items.... I guess that they locked it since I logged in from Mexico but I can argue that I live in the USA in the city that's in the border and have family over there....

Fox Mulder

I got a wiiu at launch and sold it, but got another one a few days ago. So I can't register the second wiiu for coins?

I don't care about the old one, but would like to link this wiiu properly.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is it wrong to say I kind of hope that the platinum reward this year is a special amiibo, like perhaps a female Robin or male Wii Fit Trainer? It's still very early & I probably shouldn't get my hopes up after the previous rewards were all digital games to choose from, but would be nice to happen...

'Ay, I was wondering, would anyone want a code for Smash on 3DS in exchange for a Wii U code? I'm making this offer for people who own Smash on Wii U only, so they can get Mewtwo, and I'd say free DLC is a fair trade for a Wii U code.

wiibomb

I had multiple accounts with the same address before and got a lot of accounts cancelled.... but now I have a different address

Yeah, I know, the point here is that I live in a city that's in the border with the USA, I have a mail address over there, so technically I can prove something.... Since I have already ordered and received some items.... I guess that they locked it since I logged in from Mexico but I can argue that I live in the USA in the city that's in the border and have family over there....

So people over my country had the same country, the solution the got was to make a Skype account and pay for a US telephone number, then tell Customer service to call you to your US to activate the account since you just moved to the US and then with that the account is reactivated, that's what some people over here made and it worked

So people over my country had the same country, the solution the got was to make a Skype account and pay for a US telephone number, then tell Customer service to call you to your US to activate the account since you just moved to the US and then with that the account is reactivated, that's what some people over here made and it worked

Gonna try that like a last resource

If a US resident is willing to call for me I can give a Smash Bros. for 3DS Club Nintendo code in return.

Top Bottom