• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

bumpkin

Cool rewards, but why does part of me think they're decoys for something bigger on the horizon? If memory serves me, they replenished the game card cases and offered the cradles weeks before dropping the Luigi's Mansion statue.

IT'S A TRAP!

Cool rewards, but why does part of me think they're decoys for something bigger on the horizon? If memory serves me, they replenished the game card cases and offered the cradles weeks before dropping the Luigi's Mansion statue.

IT'S A TRAP!

Yup. Exactly what I'm thinking. Bring on more 1500 coins rewards!

Grym

IT'S A TRAP!

that's what I'm thinking too, so I'm saving my coins

which is just setting me up for utter disappointment when I still can't afford whatever is on the horizon. I only have a like 600 coins now. But the family Wii U and games for xmas should bump me up to just sliiiiightly under the high price needed for the upcoming awesome item

donny2112

Guys, remember that if you're going on a DDP spending spree after Thursday, that those will be adding points right back into your CN account! :p

StAidan

Nice, snagged a Mario game case. I can't believe we actually got physical rewards. I just redeemed a bunch of my coins for VC games last week :/

Was wondering if anyone had a 3ds code they had not redeemed. I have a second pokemon y code I could trade but its not letting me enter it since I already registered a the game last year...

Really want one of those cases.

If there is a solution that would let me register it under the same account that would be cool as well.

Was wondering if anyone had a 3ds code they had not redeemed. I have a second pokemon y code I could trade but its not letting me enter it since I already registered a the game last year...

Really want one of those cases.

If there is a solution that would let me register it under the same account that would be cool as well.

Family account?

i-Jest

IT'S A TRAP!

You knowm I was going to hop on these game cases but now that you've told us this I hold out for the chargers again. FAITH RESTORED!!!!

Blues1990

I was able to order the Pikmin/Super Mario Bros. case, which looks pretty neat. I'm still holding out for the Tropical Freeze soundtrack to be released in some format, but what can you do, right?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The 3DS cases are excellent quality. I'm glad more people finally have an opportunity to get them.

Roto13

I have three of these cases already on top of a third party case. I won't need another one for a while but it's nice to see them anyway.

Voliko

Did anyone else get a weird "Bonus Survey" worth +10? It seems to be a post play survey for SSB4 WiiU, which I already did, except where it would usually say "what did you think about... in Super Smash Bros for WiiU" it says "Bonus Survey" instead of smash, lol.

Codeblue

Already have the zelda case and the shirt is pretty horrible. The one mario paper is pretty nice but not worth 400 coins.

Are coins even worth anything if there's nothing to spend them on? I'd order anything that I'd maybe sort of want at this point regardless of how many coins it costs.

RoadDogg

Are coins even worth anything if there's nothing to spend them on? I'd order anything that I'd maybe sort of want at this point regardless of how many coins it costs.

If I didn't already have an unfull case I would. But for 1 piece of paper I rather buy gameboy games I don't care about.

FINALLY more rewards. I love the 3DS game cases but I already have two which is more than enough for my current 3DS/DS library so I got the Remix T-shirt and will save the rest of my coins since none will be expiring any time soon. I gotta say, Remix lends itself to making for a unique t-shirt, the Samus sprite in a SMB setting will probably lead to more than the usual "Hey that's a cool game shirt" glance or question. =)

joedick

Just got my Wii system from Japan! Does anybody know if WiiWare or Wii VC games give coins in Japan, or is there no sense in setting up a Japanese CN account?

I've got an offer to propose.

I need $10 in eShop cash to buy Tetris Axis before it's delisted. But I need to slow down on the spending.

I am offering a negotiable number of Club Nintendo game rewards for that amount.

The offer itself is only for a few days, but once the deal is done, your length of time to bide your time for the right games you want is unlimited, so if you want Kirby's Dreamland 3 now, you get it, and if nothing's to your liking right now and something does come up like 6 months from now, you get it. :)

My coin count is around above 600 right now (can't check, CN's not working for some reason).

Does 3 games sound good for $10?

Alternatively, I am offering PS3 codes for God of War: Origins Collection and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty.

Sound good? :)

Edit: Works now, I have 655 coins.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmm, Crunchy Roll is now on Wii U. I wonder if you get a survey a week later for downloading it, seeing as some apps did that in the past.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
After all the Amiibos I just received, I really wish they came with CN coins. :/
Same here. I could easily see each one being about 10 coins each. Maybe help determine why people buy each one & if they're happy with how they're used in different games & such.

Pengew

If you have already reached platinum will the coins you earn after count towards next years platinum status? I seem to remember this being the case one year but wasnt exactly sure.

zigg

If you have already reached platinum will the coins you earn after count towards next years platinum status? I seem to remember this being the case one year but wasnt exactly sure.
No, it doesn't carry over.
I've long said that NOA should've made coins not expire and had stacked coins roll over for statuses. I think it would've solved their problem with people sitting on coins for years, not filling out surveys until they were totally useless, as there'd be no reason to hoard.

Glix

If anyone plans on redeeming a copy of Kirby 3 for Wiiu, do me a christmas solid and let me know. I redeemed it twice due to a browser mishap.

I was hoping you could redeem Metroid instead, and we could trade codes.

I already posted in buy/sell/trade, but thought it was appropriate here as well.

FaintDeftone

My wife got me Smash U for Christmas so I was able to register and order the soundtrack since I already had Smash 3DS.

I plan on grabbing Captain Toad with gift cards today and hopefully I'll have enough points to grab that Smash Bros poster pack.

-Horizon-

People who get the Nintendo posters, what do you use to hang them up with? A frame? Special poster tape? Any good prices or where to find them for good prices?

eggwolio

I got a second 3DSXL for christmas. Can I register it on my account to get coins or do I need to register it on a sun since I've already got one registered?

I got a second 3DSXL for christmas. Can I register it on my account to get coins or do I need to register it on a sun since I've already got one registered?

Register it either via fsmily account or a totally different account

People who get the Nintendo posters, what do you use to hang them up with? A frame? Special poster tape? Any good prices or where to find them for good prices?

My girlfriend got them framed at Hobby Lobby. Very well done. I'll post pictures as soon as I hang them.

Top Bottom