• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

donny2112

Possibly the fastest reward shipment I ever experienced!

14%2B-%2B1

Yep. Got both of mine on Monday, too!

L95

Ordered my case the day it went up and got mine in the mail today. (Well, yesterday, it's currently 12:41 AM where I am)

Fandangox

Ordered my case the day it went up and got mine in the mail today. (Well, yesterday, it's currently 12:41 AM where I am)

I haven't gotten any sort of notification except for it apparently being on the order inquiry, but nothing else shows up, just that I ordered the case, haven't gotten any emails.

donny2112

I haven't gotten any sort of notification except for it apparently being on the order inquiry, but nothing else shows up, just that I ordered the case, haven't gotten any emails.

I got two emails within a couple of hours of first placing the order shortly after it went up. Maybe they got deluged quickly and fell behind?

donny2112

For anyone who got Fire Emblem GBA on Wii U, did you ever get a Club Nintendo Post-Play survey?

Was noticing that one never showed up for me after buying it earlier this month. It doesn't show up in my Product listing page on CN, either. Did get the DDP points for it, though. Will probably call tomorrow about it.

I ordered my NES Remix T-shirt a week ago and I still haven't gotten any confirmation that it's shipped yet, anyone else still waiting?

Possibly the fastest reward shipment I ever experienced!

14%2B-%2B1

Is this one of the U.S. covers?? Which one is this from?? Wow, updated version of the '90s SMB 3 Koopa Kids airship promo art! o_O

My Club Nintendo account got suspended and I need help....

I don't live in the USA so that's the first problem... I need to talk to support to check what happened to my account, if someone can help me with by calling and talking to the representative... I will PM him what I think is the full issue regarding the account...

Thanks!

If a US resident is willing to call for me I can give a Smash Bros. for 3DS Club Nintendo code in return.

No one up to the task? :(

People most likely have a club Nintendo account in this thread and a address and phone number linked to it . you have to find someone with have more than one number so Nintendo don't get suspicious and ban them too.

Maybe they can talk from their office... I have an address in the USA, what I don't have is the phone number, so at least from the address there is no risk

iphys

I've called them from Skype because I have no landline, and even though that shows a US number and I'm from Canada they never got suspicious about it, so that should work from anywhere in the world I would assume.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Hurray, finally over 3000 coins.
But nothing I want...

I'm just going to throw this out there...

Buy things using your Club Nintendo points and sell them on GAF/eBay. People WILL pay for them, I've purchased/sold many things from Club Nintendo so I could use my points.

Just an idea.

Busaiku

I'm holding out for the day when we get another big coin reward.
I had over 2000 coins before the Luigi figure came out, but I spent a bunch on the cradle, so I ended up short.

I was only 20 coins away, and I could've gotten it with the post play surveys at the end of the week, but it was done by then...

Ondore

Did anyone who picked up Art of Balance on Wii U when the sale began do the post-play and not have it take? I've done it twice and it won't accept it.

lucius

Did anyone who picked up Art of Balance on Wii U when the sale began do the post-play and not have it take? I've done it twice and it won't accept it.

I did it today at the end it seemed like it was taking longer to finish than usual , but I just checked it shows I got the 10 points for it in my history. Fun game never even heard about before the sale.

This is what my wife asked me tonight. "How come you haven't gotten anything from Club Nintendo lately?" I had to break the sad truth to her.

JPS Kai

Got my Smash Bros poster set a couple days and hung up the Pit/Palutena/Link one. It's honestly the only one of the three I even cared about and I'm glad I finally bit on it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just 2 more months until the SSB CD ships out. Oh how I've been waiting for that....

Speaking of which, you've got a little under 2 weeks (1/13 the last day) to register both versions of SSB4 in order to get the CD.

First person to quote this gets a free 200 coins or less Club Nintendo game.

Here are the current ones. You can wait until they change on January 19 if you'd like.

Kirby's Dreamland 3 (Wii U)
Metroid (Wii U)
A Kappa's Trail (3DS)
Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters (3DS)
Bird and Beans (3DS)
Radar Mission (3DS)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
First person to quote this gets a free 200 coins or less Club Nintendo game.

Here are the current ones. You can wait until they change on January 19 if you'd like.

Kirby's Dreamland 3 (Wii U)
Metroid (Wii U)
A Kappa's Trail (3DS)
Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters (3DS)
Bird and Beans (3DS)
Radar Mission (3DS)
I'll wait if it's me.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
mine hasn't even shipped yet :'(

Same, and if I check my order history it shows as a reward that costed 0 coins. But the coins were taken from my account. Should I be worried?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
NES Remix 2 shirt still hasn't shipped. I wonder if they're going though the Large orders first since those are sold out. I got a XL just to be safe & while I probably could fit into a L, I like the looser fit.

Fandangox

NES Remix 2 shirt still hasn't shipped. I wonder if they're going though the Large orders first since those are sold out. I got a XL just to be safe & while I probably could fit into a L, I like the looser fit.

I just called them about the Case, they said the cases were a popular reward, but they still had ran out, and they said that mine was still processing, and should be sent out to ship any day now, they told me to call again if I didn't receipt confirmation in about a week.

Don't know the situation with the shirts though.

Pretty sure this has been asked but can I register another Wii console (black) if I've already registered a previous Wii console (white) and still get points? Not even sure if the points are still valid.

edit: and can you check point values before redeeming?

ngower

Figured it's worth a shot here: does anyone have a SSB 3DS Club Nintendo code they don't plan on using? I registered my Wii U version and, if possible, I'd love the soundtrack/Mewtwo DLC. Happy to pay for it if needed, I just trust GAF far more than ebay.

maxcriden

Figured it's worth a shot here: does anyone have a SSB 3DS Club Nintendo code they don't plan on using? I registered my Wii U version and, if possible, I'd love the soundtrack/Mewtwo DLC. Happy to pay for it if needed, I just trust GAF far more than ebay.

I think it's well worth asking in the B/S/T thread, you might get more eyes on your request there.

I ordered two cases on the 28th of December and still haven't recieved a shipping notice. I don't know if I should wait out the rest of the week or maybe give them a call?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still haven't gotten an update on the NES Remix 2 shirt.

Also, FYI, you have one more week to register both versions of SSB4 in order to qualify for the OST (you still have until March 31st for Mewtwo).

Fox Mulder

Is mewtwo going to be paid dlc for people that don't register the two games?

I have it on wiiu, but don't own a 3ds. I only ask because it's Nintendo after all.

jholmes

I did this too. I generally get an L but I found the last Club Nintendo shirt I got (the pixel art Mario one I got) was a bit snug and shrank.

And mine still hasn't shipped! Arrrrgh

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I did this too. I generally get an L but I found the last Club Nintendo shirt I got (the pixel art Mario one I got) was a bit snug and shrank.

And mine still hasn't shipped! Arrrrgh
Makes me glad I chose the XL just to be on the safe side. I prefer a more looser style for shirts, so maybe after going through the wash, it'll shrink down to a nice in-between size.

Top Bottom