• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Almost two weeks and my Remix shirt hasn't shipped either. Apparently the budget NOA has for CN must be tight if it takes this long to have a pattern printed on some t-shirts in only two sizes.

Hatchtag

Banned
Is mewtwo going to be paid dlc for people that don't register the two games?

I have it on wiiu, but don't own a 3ds. I only ask because it's Nintendo after all.

They haven't properly announced it but they mentioned it might be available for purchase as well, so it'll almost certainly also be paid DLC at some point.

Does everyone have issues of logging in to Club Nintendo where it literally takes minutes to log in? It seems the more games you register the longer it takes to log in.

Shauni

So, has anyone had their physical stuff ship? I redeemed the Zelda 3DS carrying case around Christmas, and it's still not shipped or anything.

FaintDeftone

Still deciding if I want to get that Smash poster pack or wait for something else. I mean, 700 coins is a lot for a poster pack, but Nintendo rarely ever releases anything worth a damn on Club Nintendo anymore...

I am too nervous to spend my coins on anything these days. I keep hoping they will spring custom made Amiibos based on our Miis.

Cbajd5

Does everyone have issues of logging in to Club Nintendo where it literally takes minutes to log in? It seems the more games you register the longer it takes to log in.

For some reason before it was literally not loading at all for me in Chrome, but this was after I logged in. (Although it took a while to do that in Chrome too.) It loaded fine in Internet Explorer though once I got sick of waiting for it to load in Chrome.

On that note I realized I had a ton of games I still needed to register, so I did that and now I'm Platinum. Now bring on the Ambassador Edition new 3DSs for North America....

Cbajd5

When are the Platinum Awards going to made available?

July, if it's like every year before this. I just got there now because I'm paranoid that we'll get the Ambassador Edition new 3DS, but it'll require being Platinum already for this year or something.

(My paranoia is based on the EU Ambassador new 3DS outer box having "EUR" on it. As seen in this video at 1:31ish.)

Glix

Hope i not spamming its been a while since i posted this...

I redeemed two kirby 3 codes by accident and would love to trade one for a metroid code or really any other native wiiu VC game.

Gonna cross post to b/s/t as well

Platy

A friend has a canadian club nintendo and his uncles moved to the USA.

Can you ship a canadian club nintendo reward to a usa address ?

Lexxism

A friend has a canadian club nintendo and his uncles moved to the USA.

Can you ship a canadian club nintendo reward to a usa address ?

By yourself? I don't think so. There's no option to write a US address once you set-up a Canadian account. Maybe try contacting Nintendo about changing the address. They might have a solution to this.

To anyone that ordered a shirt; if you click on Order Inquiries, do you see anything there? Mine currently says "Reward Order Inquiry
You currently do not have any reward orders"

Yup. Their database runs on an Apple IIGS. It can take upwards of 5 minutes for me to get in; over the holidays I made my brother an account (completely separate, not a family account) and it's as fast as can be.
To anyone that ordered a shirt; if you click on Order Inquiries, do you see anything there? Mine currently says "Reward Order Inquiry
You currently do not have any reward orders"
And CN moves in mysterious ways, or it's likely a completely manual process with a small staff that merely appears automated. The shirts will come. I didn't get any sort of notification about my case order or the fact that it shipped and it showed up about a week ago. To answer your question though, yes my shirt does show up in my inquiries. It should show all of your old orders there, are you saying it's completely blank? Probably a temporary database issue at the time you loaded the page. Try it again.

Yup. Their database runs on an Apple IIGS. It can take upwards of 5 minutes for me to get in; over the holidays I made my brother an account (completely separate, not a family account) and it's as fast as can be.

And CN moves in mysterious ways, or it's likely a completely manual process with a small staff that merely appears automated. The shirts will come. I didn't get any sort of notification about my case order or the fact that it shipped and it showed up about a week ago. To answer your question though, yes my shirt does show up in my inquiries. It should show all of your old orders there, are you saying it's completely blank? Probably a temporary database issue at the time you loaded the page. Try it again.

It finally updated on the Order page. I called Club Nintendo and they aren't sure on the t-shirt. No specific date.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yup, he's been hanging there since the day SSB Wii U came out, teasing me how long we have to wait until we're able to download him...

Top Bottom