• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

BasilZero

Got one of mine I ordered though haven't opened it since I haven't been home all day due to school + work.

Can't wait to see it and put my games in it ;D

hazukash

Still no news about the NES Remix 2 shirt I ordered two weeks ago... What's going on with those? At least tell me it's being processed.

Shauni

So, how exactly does the New 3DS thing work for NOE? Are Club Nintendo members just getting an early chance to buy one or something? I know I skimmed the news about it, but not sure if I really processed it.

donny2112

• Early chance to buy one (regular only; no XL).
  • Comes with exclusive face plates + Smash Bros. face plates.
  • Comes with a charger. Edit: Charging cradle, that is. Thanks for clarifying for me, zroid. :)

Think that covers it.

Cbajd5

Ohhhhh, okay. Well, that is a neat deal.

But it doesn't come with a charger.

All 3DSs after the original don't come with a charger in Europe, they assume you have one from the original or from the DSi/DSiXL. I doubt this will be the case when it comes to America, like for the 3DSXL.

Shauni

All 3DSs after the original don't come with a charger in Europe, they assume you have one from the original or from the DSi/DSiXL. I doubt this will be the case when it comes to America, like for the 3DSXL.

Wait, seriously? That's ridiculous. I mean, I can understand the assumption, but that's nonsense.

foltzie1

Wait, seriously? That's ridiculous. I mean, I can understand the assumption, but that's nonsense.

The European wall warts are rather large so I can understand a company making this decision. Though it would make more sense if they just used a USB based solution.

zroid

Banned
The European wall warts are rather large so I can understand a company making this decision. Though it would make more sense if they just used a USB based solution.

yeah would be great if they threw in a USB charging cable. luckily you can buy those online for a couple bucks. everyone should get one.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Heads up, tomorrow's the LAST DAY to register both SSB games for the soundtrack. Now hopefully we can get a better estimate as to when in March they'll ship.

leroidys

CN seems to be getting hammered right now. It took me so long to register a couple games. It's probably just people registering for that CD last minute, but I'm going to dream that it's because they're rolling out an update.

donny2112

There's a buy/sell/trade general thread in Community. From a more practical standpoint, you can create a family account to register the multiple games. See the OP.

Blues1990

I can log in but whenever I click "account" or "View To-Do List" nothing happens.

Just me or everyone?

You aren't the only one that is experiencing issues, as I had problem logging in to register some codes for several Virtual Console games that I had in my backlog.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Has anyone in Canada had their Pikmin 3DS card case ship yet? Should I start worrying?

I didn't order the case, but I've heard nothing about the t-shirt which I ordered the day it went up. First time there's ever been a delay in Club Nintendo shipping for me.

Ventara

I also got my shipping confirmation for the case here in Canada. Can't wait for it to get here. It's the best looking case so far, imo, and I'm gonna fill it up immediately.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I also got my shipping confirmation for the case here in Canada. Can't wait for it to get here. It's the best looking case so far, imo, and I'm gonna fill it up immediately.

Same woot! Just in time to start a new one. :)

lucius

The mini poster that comes with those cart cases is it random what they give you, because I have seen different ones, I would like the Mario mini poster but don't really want a case.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cool, finally got the e-mail confirmation that my NES Remix 2 shirt shipped. Probably will arrive Saturday or Monday.

Top Bottom