• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

I somehow ended up with two 3DS game cases that I don't need. One is the Zelda set:

The other is the mario one.

Anyone want them? I'll ship them out at cost to whoever wants it.

edit: taken by DDayton and Linkman 26

NIGHT-

I somehow ended up with two 3DS game cases that I don't need. One is the Zelda set:

n3ds_game_card_case_zelda_big_1.jpg

The other is the mario one.

Anyone want them? I'll ship them out at cost to whoever wants it.

Me

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Think we'll get coins for downloading Wii games from the eShop? I'm not seeing anything on Club Nintendo, but really looking forward to Punch-Out next week and would like to know if there's at least a registration survey (maybe a post-play one?).

donny2112

Think we'll get coins for downloading Wii games from the eShop? I'm not seeing anything on Club Nintendo, but really looking forward to Punch-Out next week and would like to know if there's at least a registration survey (maybe a post-play one?).

Nothing yet for Super Mario Galaxy 2. Registered the disk version a couple of years ago, but the one bought today doesn't even show up in my product list.

dhonk

I ordered the PIKMIN 3DS GAME CARD CASE back on December 27th, its said shipped for a long time. At least two weeks. Ive gotten nothing in the mail. :(

Whats going on?

Fandangox

I ordered the PIKMIN 3DS GAME CARD CASE back on December 27th, its said shipped for a long time. At least two weeks. Ive gotten nothing in the mail. :(

Whats going on?

I ordered mine on the 23rd and just got it today, call customer service to see what happened, or if its still in delivery.

Zeeman

I got Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze from the library and there's a Club Nintendo code inside. I have no idea if it's used or not. Is it wrong for me to enter it into my account? I'm going back and forth on this.

teeg

I got Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze from the library and there's a Club Nintendo code inside. I have no idea if it's used or not. Is it wrong for me to enter it into my account? I'm going back and forth on this.

As the guy who works at a library and uses the Club Nintendo codes when they come in, I say Do It! If no one before you has used it then it's meant to be.

Roto13

I have 1500 coins and nothing I want to spend them on. Already have enough 3DS game cases.

If not you, then someone else will.

Yeah. Not like the library has a Club Nintendo account, and it's not like it's going to eventually be sold to someone like a used game at a store.

I got a bunch of Club Nintendo codes from library games years ago.

Elija2

I just noticed that you get two Mewtwo codes for registering both Smash games; one for the Wii U version and one for the 3DS version. Is there anyone who only has the Wii U version that wants to share codes so that we both get Mewtwo? I can give you my Club Nintendo pin for the 3DS version to register so you can qualify for Mewtwo, and then when you get them you give me the code for the 3DS version.

Roo

I just noticed that you get two Mewtwo codes for registering both Smash games; one for the Wii U version and one for the 3DS version. Is there anyone who only has the Wii U version that wants to share codes so that we both get Mewtwo? I can give you my Club Nintendo pin for the 3DS version to register so you can qualify for Mewtwo, and then when you get them you give me the code for the 3DS version.

Are you completely sure you receive two codes?
If so, I wouldn't mind sharing my code if that means I get Mewtwo for free lol

edit: PM me if you're interested.

Shauni

So, you got one of those little Club Nintendo cards with your cardholder case? I didn't get one this time for some reason. Got a peach one with that retro Mario shirt I got once.

Roo

You guys should have done this before the soundtrack offer expired. :p

I told Elija2 I don't care about the soundtrack but if I knew this was possible I'd have handed my Smash Bros code to someone else to redeem the offer.
Too late now =/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Dang, no shirt. Guessing I'll get it Tuesday since there's no mail on Monday. Not sure how often I'll wear it (need to see how it fits), might just hang it up in the closet with the other game shirts I've gotten that were from events, contests, & such.

Two more days until Club Nintendo update. Will it be another let down?

I really hope they stop doing DS and Wii games on there. They take up half of we can get, then the other half is recycled crap.

Hatchtag

Banned
Two more days until Club Nintendo update. Will it be another let down?

I really hope they stop doing DS and Wii games on there. They take up half of we can get, then the other half is recycled crap.

I'm fine with Wii games as long as they're ones that aren't on Wii U. N64 VC, Super Mario RPG, that stuff I'm okay with. But otherwise yes, Wii U or bust.

Really? Cool. If anyone has a WiiU code I have 3DS but I already registered it so you'll have to give your coins to me. :p

I don't really care about the WiiU version so if you want to do this I'll give you the WiiU code and keep the 3DS code for myself! PM me if you want the deal.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Come on good Club Nintendo games. Maybe Nintendo will Surprise us with something like a early access to a Wii Game!!!

Or maybe we will finally get Urban Champions!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm pretty sure it won't be tomorrow, but I hope eventually SMB Deluxe is one of the rewards, considering how often other SMB games like Lost Levels are up for grabs.

I hope they have Kirby Super Star as a reward for Wii U. From CN rewards I have gotten Kirby 3DS, Kirby Blockball, Kirby Dream Course, and Kirby's Dreamland 3. More Kirby is always good.

Top Bottom