• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Sora_N

I opened up so many games just to get the gold nunchuck. Finally got it, I think I still have a few games I haven't opened yet lol.

zroid

Banned
I opened up so many games just to get the gold nunchuck. Finally got it, I think I still have a few games I haven't opened yet lol.

Gotta wait for dem post plays to come in... and the NSMB2 code. Please don't sell out before the 19th!

Parallacs

F. The ONE thing I really wanted them to bring to the US Club Nintendo!

I JUST spent some coins on a second Wii mote holder like 2 weeks ago thinking nothing good was coming along. I'm no where near 900 coins now.

I'm probably in the minority but with life being so busy, I have NOT actually played through Skyward Sword yet. I've only did like one dungeon. Would be nice to have this to go with my Gold Wiimote.

Sigh.

THis is me as well. I was way too busy to pick it up during Christmas time and once I finally got it, I barely got to the first dungeon before Xenoblade came out. Zelda is collecting dust and this would be the perfect reward to get me remotivated.

Drago

Excitebike 3D, eh?

It's definitely worth 150 coins, and it probably has the best 3D of all the 3D Classics. Fun in short bursts too. I highly recommend it, especially at a free price like it was last year. :)

JosiahB

I picked up Rhythm Heaven, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and Kirby's Epic Yarn on sale at Best Buy yesterday, hoping to up my points for the nunchuk, but none of them gave me points. They're all on the list of eligible games though... Would it be of any use to email Nintendo about it?

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I picked up Rhythm Heaven, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and Kirby's Epic Yarn on sale at Best Buy yesterday, hoping to up my points for the nunchuk, but none of them gave me points. They're all on the list of eligible games though... Would it be of any use to email Nintendo about it?

You sure they weren't used? I know Rhythm Heaven (DS) works since I registered it last night.

iphys

They didn't include slips or the website didn't recognize the codes? Sometimes when the website complains about a code, they magically show up in your to-do list if you check the website again after like an hour. Either way, contacting Nintendo should solve the problem.

Effect

Finally got around to ordering the gold nunchuck. I have the gold controller from Skyward Sword so it will be good to finally have a matching set.

JosiahB

You sure they weren't used? I know Rhythm Heaven (DS) works since I registered it last night.

Yeah, I'm sure they weren't used. Each one gave me a message, something like "this game is not eligible, but will be added to your list of games".

They didn't include slips or the website didn't recognize the codes? Sometimes when the website complains about a code, they magically show up in your to-do list if you check the website again after like an hour. Either way, contacting Nintendo should solve the problem.

They had slips, but they didn't work. And I did make sure to check my to-dos, and they weren't there.

I guess I'll email Nintendo then.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Same here. It'll be unopened next to my game and watch. What does the package look like anyway?
I'm assuming it'll be exactly like the Japanese one but in English.

8bQdE.jpg

TunaLover

I registered Pikmin 2 (Nintendo Selects) and they don´t give any coins for register it, and 20 coins for post play survey. I remember they did give 10 coins per post survey + 40 for registering months ago.

isny

napkin dispenser
I didn't even realize how many coins I had until I went to redeem for the nunchuck. I had over 1200, and have a bunch of surveys saved that I still have yet to fill out. (And all of the new games/3DSXL/WiiU stuff coming out later this year!)

I'm probably just going to sell the nunchuck though and use the profits to buy a couple of 3DS games.

bumpkin

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins was the only 3DS VC title to get a registration survey. However, I purchased it through the sale and haven't gotten a reg survey yet.

Has anyone else purchased this over the past few months and gotten a registration survey?
I just got a survey (post-play) for Super Mario Land which I bought last week on sale. We'll see if in another week or so, I get the same for 6 Golden Coins which I purchased a few days ago.

IrishNinja

man ya'll forget that "nintendo code giveaway" thread exists sometimes

Another game everyone has!

some of us didnt grab it in time! im tempted but its just gonna remind me how much i hated that game as a kid. yeah, let's make custom levels that die when you turn it off.

Roto13

man ya'll forget that "nintendo code giveaway" thread exists sometimes

some of us didnt grab it in time! im tempted but its just gonna remind me how much i hated that game as a kid. yeah, let's make custom levels that die when you turn it off.

If that's the only reason you hate it, you're going to love the 3D Classics version. :p

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
So... no survey for 3D Solitaire, then? Damn.

EDIT: Excitebike: BOUGHT.
It -should- have a 5 coin reg survey, but recently registration surveys for new titles have been getting delayed. Didn't it come out the week before last, though?

Hey guys,

I currently have three of these code things from three Wii games and I'm picking up a 3DS XL, OoT 3D, and the Kirby Collection for Wii. If you want my codes, PM me. First come, first serve.

Top Bottom