• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Damn, Club Nintendo is slow as shit today. All 14 of my post-play surveys expire today and of course they announce that they drive up traffic today with the announcement. This will take more than an hour at this rate. :(

I mentioned this in the other thread but it REALLY helps to have the Lazarus Form Recovery add-on ( should be available on Chrome and Firefox). If you get an error trying to submit a survey just go back to the main page and try again then right click and do Form Recovery. You'll even come up with a generic reply for all the questions and go through numerous surveys quickly.

emb

Ugh, just checked my stack of unused codes and realized how much work there is to do. About 25 codes to enter (mostly 3DS games, several Wii U, and some are even Wii and DS). I thought I'd have to hoard these for years, but I'm about to just cash them in I guess. Here's hoping that whatever new thing they have doesn't use old codes.

Edit: code removed

Edit: Lol, and of course CN is down. How could I forget how unreliable it is.

zroid

Banned
I have a lot of codes to enter so depending on what rewards are available in Feb I might not necessarily need to use them all for myself. I may be able to spot some people who need some extra coins to reach Platinum. We'll see.

I think I'll just log in at work tomorrow and clean up my to do list.

I have less than 100 to go for Platinum anyway, so it's just a matter of hoping for something decent to empty my purse on.

OmegaFax

I have a lot of codes to enter so depending on what rewards are available in Feb I might not necessarily need to use them all for myself. I may be able to spot some people who need some extra coins to reach Platinum. We'll see.

This would be awesome. I won't quote you on it ... >_> just did ... but yeah, it depends on what they're offering in February. They said "dozens" of games but I'm thinking it's probably going to be most of the games they've cycled through in the last couple of years.

MarkusRJR

God damn, every time I submit a survey I get "Whoops!". Tried 7 times over the course of the last 45 minutes. Don't have the time to deal with this, but my penny-pinching self can't let myself ignore the 140 points I'd miss out on by not doing the surveys,

vazel

Banned
I only need 15 coins to reach platinum so if you can spare that much that would be awesome.

Platy

55 coins to platinum ... will probably buy hyrule warriors or bayonetta so I am fine =P

Just 1010 coins ... lets see if they add more digital goodness =3

-Horizon-

Yeah, I tried to register Bayo2 but the survey didn't show up. I kept trying to enter it until it told me that the pin had already been used. I kept refreshing the page and then the survey popped up in my to do list. Then Club Nintendo went down lol.

zroid

Banned
This would be awesome. I won't quote you on it ... >_> just did ... but yeah, it depends on what they're offering in February. They said "dozens" of games but I'm thinking it's probably going to be most of the games they've cycled through in the last couple of years.

I only need 15 coins to reach platinum so if you can spare that much that would be awesome.

Made a note for you guys. Not gonna make any promises cause there could be some amazing 1000 coin rewards that I need to have, but I should at least be able to spare a few codes. :p

emb

Just tried to register DKC:TF, and it says it wasn't eligible for coins or surveys... Hopefully just some weirdness with the site going in and out. If the surveys changed to start expiring that fast, I probably won't even hit platinum this year. V___V

jblank83

Just tried to register DKC:TF, and it says it wasn't eligible for coins or surveys... Hopefully just some weirdness with the site going in and out. If the surveys changed to start expiring that fast, I probably won't even hit platinum this year. V___V

Yeah, eff this. I want my coins. You can't eat 180 of my codes.

Will wait until tomorrow and hopefully this all clears up.

wiibomb

that just happened to me o_O

now what...?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, eff this. I want my coins. You can't eat 180 of my codes.

Will wait until tomorrow and hopefully this all clears up.

:/ Guess it might be a good idea to wait then.

I'm getting tempted in buying something to make up coins tonight.

wiibomb

don't worry about the coins, that's one of the many glitches in the site, just a little refreshes and the coins will be there, happens all the time

-Horizon-

Website back up? I'm trying to log in but it's really slow.

Edit

Logged back in, I can see my Bayo2 survey on my to do list but when I click on it, it goes to the whoops page.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I was gonna register some codes tonight, but eh, there's still two months. I'll wait until the site isn't so wonky.

I'm gonna wait to see what the final rewards are before deciding if I want to open the handful of new/eligible games I have. I think having sealed copies that I could potentially sell if I never play them outweighs a few hundred coins.

L95

Found a bunch of codes in my old DS games that I had stored away. I really want to register them but the site is being stupid... guess I'll have to wait.

AniHawk

when i was seventeen
i had some very good beer
i had some very good beer
i purchased with a fake id

my name was bryan mcgee
i stayed up listening to queen
when i was seventeen

pre-2008:
-the legend of zelda: collector's edition

2008-2014:
-hanafuda cards
-super mario bros. hat (platinum reward)
-zelda poster set
-mario figurine (platinum reward)
-2010 messenger bag
-2010 tote bag
-button set (platinum reward)
-game and watch: ball
-zelda poster set 2
-game and watch collection 2
-mario card set (platinum reward)
-gold nunchuck
-majora's mask ost (platinum reward)
-zelda poster set 3
-super smash bros. poster set
-game & wario (platinum reward)

game-specific:
-kid icarus ar cards
-oot ost
-ganondorf dlc (hyrule warriors)
-super smash bros. ost
-mewtwo smash bros. dlc
-$30 back for fe:a + smt iv

bonus:
-$25 domino's gift card
-wii party
-blue wii remote + motion control plus

XODrOGu.jpg

wiibomb

well it seems like my bravely default code is already used (somewhat expected given the very low security of these codes)..

does anyone have an extra BD code around? I have that intend-to-buy there that I want to use, I also have one ITB from zelda between worlds, but I think I won't find that...

I didn't start Club Nintendo until 2011, despite having a different account in 2010. I didn't get nearly as much as some people did, but what I got was a lot better than what Microsoft and Sony have given me.

Rewards:

Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (This was a hassle to get...)
Blue DS Carrying Pouch
Platinum Reward - Mario Pin Set

3DS Game Carrying Case #1
Gold Nunchuk (One of my favourite rewards)
3DS Game Carrying Case #2
Platinum Reward - Poster Set

$30 eShop credit from FE:A and SMT:IV
Dillon's Rolling Western
Platinum Reward - Poster Set

Zelda 3DS Game Carrying Case
Pokemon X - Digital Version (That makes 3 versions of X/Y for me)
Wii Party U
Super Smash Bros. Soundtrack
Mewtwo for Super Smash Bros.
Platinum Reward - Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

7RHC1d8.png

I still have multiple DS game codes, and practically every Wii U game I have bought since launch hasn't been registered. This is probably one of the reasons Nintendo is shutting this down, because they were not getting important data within a reasonable time period.

Well, I just finished registering all my codes. Current balance is 2215.

End of an era. I anxiously await the "new" Club Nintendo. In every survey I filled out today, I wrote to responses:

"Please don't kill Club Nintendo.
Bring back Camp Hyrule."

Anyway, you'll be missed (even if you sucked the last 3 or so years.

Blues1990

Is it possible that someone could give me some free codes that they don't want, through a PM? I want to reach up to at least 2000 coins (Canadian, & I'm currently at a 650 right now), just so that I'm prepared for what might be in-store.

The_Afroman

Well, I just finished registering all my codes. Current balance is 2215.

End of an era. I anxiously await the "new" Club Nintendo. In every survey I filled out today, I wrote to responses:

"Please don't kill Club Nintendo.
Bring back Camp Hyrule."

Anyway, you'll be missed (even if you sucked the last 3 or so years.

My god, i haven't thought about Camp Hyrule in years!!

mJXQrLO.png

Top Bottom