• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

SmithnCo

Question, if I have some old intend-to-buy surveys for Wii games (lol), any idea if I will even get points if I register them even if they aren't on the eligible list? Seems weird those would be there if they aren't even eligible any more.

Sorta cross posting from the CN Score thread, but wanted to say I realized I never registered FE:A since I bought it right before my first move and now I only lack 25 coins for Platinum! (Since I still got post play survey for FE:A) So all I need is at minimum $3 for three Wii-WiiU VC Upgrades (which I'll have next month!) to atleast reach Platinum! Yay!

Might still try and get more coins or pay for rewards depending on any physical items that I may want. Here is my almost final stats atm:

2015 Elite Status: Gold (565 coins)

2014 Elite Status: Platinum (1405 coins)

2013 Elite Status: Platinum (1575 coins)

2012 Elite Status: Platinum (1590 coins)

2011 Elite Status: Platinum (1700 coins)

2010 Elite Status: Platinum (950 coins)

2009 Elite Status: Platinum (2480 coins)

I think we'll have at least one 3DS and WiiU retail game as Platinum like last year, wonder what they'll be? Hopefully the 3DS game is one I don't own since I barely have any WiiU Hard Drive. I'm hoping for Yoshi's New Island but would be happy for Tomadachi Life aswell!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
s6xicWt.png

BRING IT ON NINTENDO

Wolfe

Judging by last years plat rewards I have confidence this years can be decent (although for lack of larger memory card I still haven't downloaded my copy of DKCR for 3DS yet -_-). Bad part is I'm 415 points shy since I haven't been buying games at all this year lol, be interesting to see if I can pull it off.

But hot damn, congrats to everyone with thousands of coins haha, I hope Nintendo puts out some rad physical rewards for you guys.

Bowl0l

All games will be available up to June 30th, 2015.

Code:
WiiU
Super Mario Bros 2
Excitebike

Wii
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!

3DS
Super Mario Land
Donkey Kong
Wario Land 2
The Legend of Zelda
Is this the only games available until June 30?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It sounds like they might add more next month. I feel like they're gonna try & just put up every single game they had previously in the past, considering that list is nothing but repeats.

i-Jest

It sounds like they might add more next month. I feel like they're gonna try & just put up every single game they had previously in the past, considering that list is nothing but repeats.

I'm expecting a variety of physical rewards but this move would be interesting. I kinda doubt it though. NoA said they'd be updating the site with physical rewards, if memory serves. I don't think games were implied to be apart of that. I welcome the possibility though. I would LOVE to get my hands of the ambassador games and the Club Nintendo exclusives like Game and Watch 1 and 2 (DS) or Doc Louis Punch Out. This makes me curious to know what Platinum rewards are gonna be like this year. I don't think it would be a stretch to expect good things.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They said both digital & physical rewards.

"As a result, to give our members the best opportunity to use their Coins, we will add dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items to the rewards catalog in February."

Javier

Reminder that you can get 30 free coins if you have a 3DS. Just download the free games Steel Diver: Sub Wars and Rusty's Real Deal Baseball. They give 5 points each for registration and 10 points each for Post Play survey.

I was able to get from 990 to 1000 with it, I feel better with that number.
Additionally, Lucadian Chronicles on Wii U also gives 15 free coins.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmm i still can get coins for 3DS ware title today right? Looking to get pushmo.....
If they were released before this week, yes. You won't get any coins for titles released on the eShop starting tomorrow, i.e Punch-Out on Wii but SMG2 will still give you some.

RoadDogg

I know the final physical rewards will be a cluster that kills the site and goes out of stuck within seconds, but I just hope they limit stuff to 1 per person. I'm sure their site can't handle anything special so I doubt it will happen, I just want a fair shot at at least 1 thing.

Grym

Reminder that you can get 30 free coins if you have a 3DS. Just download the free games Steel Diver: Sub Wars and Rusty's Real Deal Baseball. They give 5 points each for registration and 10 points each for Post Play survey.

I was able to get from 990 to 1000 with it, I feel better with that number.

Additionally, Lucadian Chronicles on Wii U also gives 15 free coins.

thanks. Downloading them all now.

Hedgey

I know the final physical rewards will be a cluster that kills the site and goes out of stuck within seconds, but I just hope they limit stuff to 1 per person. I'm sure their site can't handle anything special so I doubt it will happen, I just want a fair shot at at least 1 thing.

I know this is going to happen. Worst part is that I'm on the other side of the world at the moment (teaching in Japan) so I'll likely be sleeping when it goes up.

Not to mention I have a ton of un-redeemed club nintendo codes in my mother's basement back in Canada.

Just a bad time for CN to be closing.

wiibomb

Ohhh, turns out that I now have a product registration survey for it worth 50 coins. So that message was just because the site failed and didn't give the survey right away I guess.

well, all the registrations I made gave the same problems, but after a while they showed on the to-do list, so it's all good now

-Horizon-

Daamn i need not 10, but 30 coins for platinum

Think its possible to get 30 coins from Metroid Prime Trilogy next week?

It has to be a game that was released before yesterday. Unless you go out and find a new physical copy of MPT, the digital will get you no coins.

bumpkin

I'm not sure how many coins I'm going to have after I exhaust the stash, but I'm at 1890 right now.

Come to think of it, I got my sister a 3DS XL for Christmas. I should add her as a family member so I can register it and get the coins! :D

Ludist210

I might want an extra around, so I'll be PMing you and may be we can work out a deal
It's cool. If there's some games that I've had on my list, I'll score those for myself first. But I might have a few left over to pass around.

We'll see. You'll be at the top of my list.

Mecca

Come to think of it, I got my sister a 3DS XL for Christmas. I should add her as a family member so I can register it and get the coins! :D

I don't think you need to do that with hardware. When I registered my 3DS and 3DSXL, I did it on the same account. I assume it doesn't matter if you register another 3DSXL. That's what I am planning to do. I have the Zelda XL sitting in a box and I was going to register it this week even though I already registered my Animal Crossing XL on the same account.

wiibomb

I don't think you need to do that with hardware. When I registered my 3DS and 3DSXL, I did it on the same account. I assume it doesn't matter if you register another 3DSXL. That's what I am planning to do. I have the Zelda XL sitting in a box and I was going to register it this week even though I already registered my Animal Crossing XL on the same account.

It does matter, make a separate account on the same family account..

the 3DS and 3DS XL are not technically the same, so you get coins, but another 3DS XL won't give you coins

bumpkin

Are you sure? I got the impression that it only keeps track of one system (of each model) for each user account.

I've been planning to get her some VC games for her 3DS, some classics she had/loved as a kid. I'm hoping some of them will show up as rewards when they refresh the catalog in the coming weeks.

thanks. Downloading them all now.
Pokemon Bank also gives coins, as does the other app you can download from it if you own Pokemon, so get them both if you can. The Jett Rocket demo also gave me and a few others a few coins when it came out, but I don't know if that was an error that is now corrected or what. You might as well give it a try.

Pokemon Bank (3DS) gives you 5 points too. Not sure about post-play.
I seem to remember it's another 5 for the post-play.

Mecca

Are you sure? I got the impression that it only keeps track of one system (of each model) for each user account.

I've been planning to get her some VC games for her 3DS, some classics she had/loved as a kid. I'm hoping some of them will show up as rewards when they refresh the catalog in the coming weeks.

It looks like I was wrong according to wiibomb you can't register two different XLs on the same account.

It does matter, make a separate account on the same family account..

the 3DS and 3DS XL are not technically the same, so you get coins, but another 3DS XL won't give you coins

Well, that sucks. :(

I still have my Wii Mini to register so that will give me a bit of a boost.

wiibomb

It looks like I was wrong according to wiibomb you can't register two different XLs on the same account.

Well, that sucks. :(

I still have my Wii Mini to register so that will give me a bit of a boost.

oh you can register 2, but you won't be getting coins from the second, which is the important thing :p

Jomjom

Banned
Is the list of games with active CN codes on the CN site accurate? Are there older games whose codes still work that may not be listed on there?

I don't want to open some of my sealed games if the code inside has already expired anyway.

Code_Link

Does anyone have codes to trade?

I have these to trade:

- Pikmin 3
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Luigi U

I have some codes I'd like to trade also:

-Fantasy Life
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Just hit me up via PM to discuss possible trades.

Does anyone have codes to trade?

I have these to trade:

- Pikmin 3
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Luigi U

I have these already :\

Micken

Banned
So I downloaded Lucadian Chronicles to get some free points, but when I went to register it on CN, it didn't give me any points.... Is there a post-play survey that gives the coins?

Rocky

Banned
different colours??? there is no way to identify that by a PIN#, is there? I think that was never true

You can definitely register different color 3DS XL systems. I registered my black one the other day and previously had my blue/black one registered. They are identified by serial number.

wiibomb

You can definitely register different color 3DS XL systems. I registered my black one the other day and previously had my blue/black one registered. They are identified by serial number.

you can register many 3DS', but registering by color is something different

Top Bottom