• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

FaintDeftone

I just bought America's Test Kitchen at a second hand store for $1.99 and it had a Club Nintendo code in it that wasn't used. Score!

I actually did want the game though. I'm all for an interactive cookbook.

Busaiku

I was eyeing a Kid Icarus Uprising complete AR set, and it went from $130 this morning to over $800...
Why did you do this to us, NoA.

Wait are those Kid Icarus AR packs valuable or something? I bought a sealed copy from Best Buy last month and it had a pack of those cards in it. I didn't even think anything of it.

Busaiku

I was honestly considering putting down a bid, up to $300, thinking that'd be a good winning bid.
How wrong I was...
Wait are those Kid Icarus AR packs valuable or something? I bought a sealed copy from Best Buy last month and it had a pack of those cards in it. I didn't even think anything of it.
It was the complete set. Like 500 cards.

emb

Couldn't find the CN code giveaway just now, but I wanted to let someone try this code out to see if it works:

Sing Party Wii U (or something like that): HVB-G6ZT-J5QT-MSM

The game was sent to me as a bonus, and already used when I got it. So it might be gone before I posted this. *shrug*

maxcriden

Couldn't find the CN code giveaway just now, but I wanted to let someone try this code out to see if it works:

Sing Party Wii U (or something like that): HVB-G6ZT-J5QT-MSM

The game was sent to me as a bonus, and already used when I got it. So it might be gone before I posted this. *shrug*

It was taken, so if someone already took it here and didn't thank you, I'll thank you on their behalf. ;)

Bagu

Anyone else ever have a problem with a game registering, but giving a registration survey.
I called Nintendo twice and the issue still isn't resolved :(

Hatchtag

Banned
Anyone else ever have a problem with a game registering, but giving a registration survey.
I called Nintendo twice and the issue still isn't resolved :(

I've had this problem with like 3 of my Wii Minis (plus a 3DS XL that I actually bought). It's
temporarily
preventing me from getting my sixth platinum account.

Velcro Fly

Actual packs and not just the ones that came with the game were such a pain to get in NA

You seriously had to go to like PAX and stuff a couple years ago to get like 1 or 2 packs

I can recall hearing tales about how chuggaaconroy went to great lengths to try and put together a set.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Actual packs and not just the ones that came with the game were such a pain to get in NA

You seriously had to go to like PAX and stuff a couple years ago to get like 1 or 2 packs

I can recall hearing tales about how chuggaaconroy went to great lengths to try and put together a set.
I wonder if Nintendo will even bother releasing the FE Cards for FE If in NA/Eu, it seems like the only reason they did it for KI at all is that there was AR features built into the game.

PM if you're interested, don't quote this.

Selling the following codes, or trading for an equivalent number of coins. I have a lot of games registered so it's probably best to tell me what you have so I can check.

I have perfect feedback on here, CAG, eBay, etc.

DS
Pokemon Diamond | 40 coins $2
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass | 20 coins $2
Professor Layton Diabolical Box | 30 coins $2

3DS
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D | 40 coins $3
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog | 40 coins $2
Kingdom Hearts 3D | 40 coins $2
Paper Mario Sticker Star | 40 coins $2

Wii U
New Super Mario Bros U | 60 coins $3
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Olympics | 50 coins $3

These codes are not for trade:
Kirby's Return to Dreamland | 50 coins $4
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword | 50 coins $4
Super Smash Bros Wii U | 60 coins $10

zigg

Pleased to see that it looks like all my family members will get Flipnote Studio 3D codes too, since we all have CN family accounts.

Selling the following codes, or trading for an equivalent number of coins. I have a lot of games registered so it's probably best to tell me what you have so I can check.

Wii
Punch-Out | 20 coins $1
Animal Crossing City Folk | 20 coins $1
Super Smash Bros Brawl | 30 coins $2
Super Paper Mario | 20 coins $1
Super Mario Galaxy | 20 coins $1

DS
Pokemon Diamond | 40 coins $3

3DS
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog | 40 coins $3
Kingdom Hearts 3D | 40 coins $3
Mario & Luigi Dream Team | 40 coins $2

Wii U
New Super Mario Bros U | 60 coins $4

Kirby's Return to Dreamland | 50 coins $6
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword | 50 coins $6
Are you really selling codes? :lol

wiibomb

Wii
Punch-Out | 20 coins $1
Animal Crossing City Folk | 20 coins $1
Super Smash Bros Brawl | 30 coins $2
Super Paper Mario | 20 coins $1
Super Mario Galaxy | 20 coins $1

DS
Pokemon Diamond | 40 coins $3

3DS
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog | 40 coins $3
Kingdom Hearts 3D | 40 coins $3
Mario & Luigi Dream Team | 40 coins $2

Wii U
New Super Mario Bros U | 60 coins $4

Kirby's Return to Dreamland | 50 coins $6
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword | 50 coins $6

I'll buy you M&L and Paper mario at $3, you tell me if you like that

I have to pay paypal fees, so I'm paying kinda the same, so that's why my offer..

SystemUser

I just logged in to CN and I had a few post play surveys still. I am now 30 coins from platinum. I forgot to do three 10 coin post play surveys in October. The exact amount I am short of platinum.

SystemUser

Selling codes like you can't get cheap eShop games along with 10 coins for a dollar.

Lone_Prodigy prices are almost all lower than that though. Also I am pretty sure it has been stated here that there are less than 6 games that are $1 and give 10 coins.

Either Wii u codes are glitchy or smash bros is because what the fuck.

I tried a code a friend of mine gave me from his smash Wii U (keep in mind it was already registered by him). I entered the exact same code again on my CN account and it worked

I'm confused but I have mewtwo

I upgraded 4 NES games the other day but have yet to get any surveys on Club Nintendo, but I know I've gotten coins for upgrades before.

Anyone know why this may be?

AniHawk

5 hours until nintendo's earnings for q3 come out. i wonder if we'll hear more details then?

t1422439200z4.png

5 hours until nintendo's earnings for q3 come out. i wonder if we'll hear more details then?

t1422439200z4.png

Well, it has been a year since Iwata last spoke about it. Hopefully he at least details the new program, even if no launch time is given. If it is like what he said last year, it will be monetary discounts for people who buy multiple games.

Finished all my post surveys (also, turns out I did register my copy of Persona Q so sorry for anyone hopeful for it). Final coin count looks to be 2425. Which, of course, means that there will be a prize I want that'll cost 2500. lol

Also, I assume 2/2 will be the earliest prizes will get added to the store since 2/1 is Sunday and Super Bowl day?

Grym

I downloaded all the *potential* freebies last week Wednesday.

Game......................................Registration points..........Post play points
Steel Diver: Sub Wars............5...................................10
Rusty's Real Deal Baseball...5...................................10
Lucadian Chronicles..............0...................................10
Pokemon Bank........................5...................................10
Tank! Tank! Tank!...................0...................................?
Zen Pinball 2....................... ...0...................................10
Jett Rocket II Demo....................0...................................?

I haven't received post play survey coins for any of them yet but any post play survey won't arrive for another 2 days.

Figured I would update on this post in case anyone cares. I received all the post play surveys this morning. I received 10 coins post play each for Steel Diver, Rusty, Lucadian Chronicles, Pokemon Bank, and Zen Pinball 2. (Didn't receive anything as of yet for Jett Rocket II or Tank)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm pretty sure Tank! Tank! Tank! doesn't give you anything if you get the free download version. Retail has a code, I think.

Grym

I'm pretty sure Tank! Tank! Tank! doesn't give you anything if you get the free download version. Retail has a code, I think.

At one point in time it did I believe. But I think it was a mistake that was corrected quickly. So I don't think it does anymore. I figured I would download it and try when looking for free coins :)

Either Wii u codes are glitchy or smash bros is because what the fuck.

I tried a code a friend of mine gave me from his smash Wii U (keep in mind it was already registered by him). I entered the exact same code again on my CN account and it worked

I'm confused but I have mewtwo

If this works the other way around I would love for some kind soul to hook me up with their already used Smash Bros for 3DS code so I can try to scoop the Mew DLC.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Finished all my post surveys (also, turns out I did register my copy of Persona Q so sorry for anyone hopeful for it). Final coin count looks to be 2425. Which, of course, means that there will be a prize I want that'll cost 2500. lol

Also, I assume 2/2 will be the earliest prizes will get added to the store since 2/1 is Sunday and Super Bowl day?

I think you're correct, they don't do anything on Sundays or weekends in general.

Top Bottom