• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Claimed Wonderful 101 and Earthbound last monday, managed to log in today to find that only W101 gave me registration coins. I guess both will get me post play surveys bonus coins. No complains though since I managed to get Platinum, I hope the rewards are good. Sad to see there´s no bar for 2016 :(
Still can't even get into club Nintendo. I hate NoA with a passion ._.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the only Wii Download that'll give you coins. The other two were released after 1/20, so they don't count.

TunaLover

Including Punchout Wii and MPT? Been well ovrr 7 days for the former and I haven't gotten a survey yet.
Nope, PO and MPT doesn't give any coins,they were released after CN finishing the program.

Beaten three times in a row.

In other shocking news, CN still down...

Elija2

haven't played it, that's why I'm asking :p

I've only played the first one (but I hear they're pretty similar) and it's a pretty good game. It does get repetitive after a while, but it's still fun to play in short bursts. If you like castle defence games then you'll probably like it. Look up some gameplay footage of it if you're still unsure.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Site still sucks... Apparently I can do my surveys just fine from stuff I got the other day, but I STILL can't redeem any games :/

Anyone here just getting a blank screen as well when clicking on a reward?

EDIT: Huh, looks like it's just F-Zero. Is anyone else able to click on it?

Finally get in but I find out that I don't have enough coins for what I want. So I am trying to decide if I should get the shirt or a few downloadable games. I feel like that I should wait and hope I get more coins.

zroid

Banned
Site still sucks... Apparently I can do my surveys just fine from stuff I got the other day, but I STILL can't redeem any games :/

Anyone here just getting a blank screen as well when clicking on a reward?

EDIT: Huh, looks like it's just F-Zero. Is anyone else able to click on it?

yeah the link for F-Zero is messed up

here's the actual link https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/44506.do

I've only played the first one (but I hear they're pretty similar) and it's a pretty good game. It does get repetitive after a while, but it's still fun to play in short bursts. If you like castle defence games then you'll probably like it. Look up some gameplay footage of it if you're still unsure.

Cheers, might check it out, got some extra coins to spend

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......So Nintendo filed Children's Product Certificates for "Silver Mario" & "Gold Mario" amiibo...

..........you don't suppose Gold & Platinum rewards, do you? Granted, they already stated digital games, but considering they're the same color (well Platinum is similar to silver), one can't help but wonder....

....of course, maybe they'll be like "HEY, so you could have this digital game OOORRR you can have this Silver/Gold amiibo instead!"

Or maybe this could be a special present to those who were Gold or Platinum status all 7 years? Platinum gets both silver & gold Mario, then Gold would just get silver.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......So Nintendo filed Children's Product Certificates for "Silver Mario" & "Gold Mario" amiibo...

..........you don't suppose Gold & Platinum rewards, do you? Granted, they already stated digital games, but considering they're the same color (well Platinum is similar to silver), one can't help but wonder....

....of course, maybe they'll be like "HEY, so you could have this digital game OOORRR you can have this Silver/Gold amiibo instead!"

Or maybe this could be a special present to those who were Gold or Platinum status all 7 years? Platinum gets both silver & gold Mario, then Gold would just get silver.

Well, at the very least, it would be a dick move to have those be available to purchase via coins since most of us have now unloaded all of ours, so that's probably what's going to happen. lol

I really think they should give them to those who were gold/platinum every year of club nintendo. But, I can see them giving them away randomly to a select group as well. Who knows.

All I know is that I will somehow get cheated out of not getting one. Sigh.

SystemUser

Your links are dead for me. Where those listed in the link below?

http://en-americas-support.nintendo...a_id/11021/~/cpsia-certificates-of-compliance

I need like 5 points... what's an easy way of getting them... I also have a extra animal crossing that I don't think I can apply to my account since I did another code over a year ago.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
What's the consensus with Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move? I'm considering getting either that, or just getting some WiiU titles (like Super Metroid or Super Punch Out!!) so I can save space on my regular Wii, for whenever I get around to downloading some WiiWare that I've been meaning to do. Doesn't help that WiiWare is STILL only exclusive to Wii...

zroid

Banned
What's the consensus with Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move? I'm considering getting either that, or just getting some WiiU titles (like Super Metroid or Super Punch Out!!) so I can save space on my regular Wii, for whenever I get around to downloading some WiiWare that I've been meaning to do. Doesn't help that WiiWare is STILL only exclusive to Wii...

I've heard good things about Minis on the Move. Planning to grab that.

Mecca

The text on the MM messenger bag says the final product may change. I hope they end up using gold and/or yellow thread instead of black. Black thread on a black bag is going to be so hard to see. :/

Choomp

Banned
I regret using a fairly large sum of my coins on HarmoKnight. Not really the bright, catchy rhythm game I was looking for, it got annoying gameplay wise. Probably not a rhythm guy.

Top Bottom