• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
3D Land is not short.

Agreed. Maybe if you beat the first half of the game, running through it, collecting nothing and figuring that's it. But if you go for 100%, it's around a 15-20 hour playthrough your first time.
I'm sure I will be told by someone they beat it in a fraction of that time.

Just remembered that my girlfriend and I had a lot of overlap in our game collections, plus I've sold and rebought throughout the years, so I created an account under her name and registered a ton of other software and doubled my coins over night. After getting the 3DS XL pouch I'm sitting at 1130 coins, after her post plays come in I should be over 1200. I haven't gotten any games off CN lately, do they give product registration surveys or just post plays or both? I'm trying to limit how many points I'll have left over when everything is said and done. Having twenty points that I won't be able to use will torture me to no end.

bumpkin

I'm totally just going to sit on my stockpile of 2700 coins and see what the coming months brings for rewards. They're giving us until the end of June to order rewards, there's no absolute must-have physical items (for me, at least) and the digital games can't "run out", so may as well sit pretty and be prepared.

I'm totally just going to sit on my stockpile of 2700 coins and see what the coming months brings for rewards. They're giving us until the end of June to order rewards, there's no absolute must-have physical items (for me, at least) and the digital games can't "run out", so may as well sit pretty and be prepared.

I dont think they're gonna update the rewards anymore, it seems to be the "end all" till the program closes.

Rootbeer

Banned
I bought a brand new copy of Hyrule Warriors from Target, in shrinkwrap and everythink. Tried to enter the club nintendo code and it says it is already used :(

what can I do

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I once had a situation where it kept saying duplicate code, logged out, logged back in, and the survey was there. So maybe check again?

Laws00

5 Coins to Platinum

my god i have to wait less then 7 days so i can fill out these damn post play surveys I did. This shit is painful

I bought Rayman Orgins on 3DS for 8 bucks and 1 cent through the Eshop.

It gave 40 coins.

Was worth it. One of my more favorite platform games

Has the site been working any better? Have about 1000 more coins to register, already got the backpack, gotta decide if I want a download or something else physical.

iphys

Anyone think it's odd that none of the Kirby games were re-offered in the final list, especially with so many being offered lately? You'd think they'd want to create some spin for the new Kirby game. Will all the elite reward choices be Kirby games, lol?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmm, Kirby Triple Deluxe as a Platinum reward? Maybe the two downloadable titles could be rewards as well?

antibolo

Banned
Man the website is still getting hammered hard. And I still have a whole bunch of post-play surveys left to fill up.

Hmmm, Kirby Triple Deluxe as a Platinum reward? Maybe the two downloadable titles could be rewards as well?

Oh man I would love KTD as a Platinum reward, haven't got that game yet.

Anyone think it's odd that none of the Kirby games were re-offered in the final list, especially with so many being offered lately? You'd think they'd want to create some spin for the new Kirby game. Will all the elite reward choices be Kirby games, lol?

They just had Kirby's Dream Land 3 before they switched the rewards, from the december to january shift.

Yeah we should list guesses of the games for Platinum folks.

Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Tennis Open
Kirby's Triple Deluxe
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon XY

Biggest stretches are Mario and Pokemon. They might be too big to include. But with what they have as closing rewards, you never know.

They might also re-add Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, and NSMBU.

antibolo

Banned
I'm pessimistic and think that the Gold/Platinum rewards will be among the games that are already currently there.

I believe NOA to be lame enough to do such a thing.

I'm pessimistic and think that the Gold/Platinum rewards will be among the games that are already currently there.

I believe NOA to be lame enough to do such a thing.

I wouldn't mind Star Fox 64 3D being offered among the choices, since I didn't have the coins for it. But yeah they better give some new games as well.

zroid

Banned
the gold/platinum stuff will inevitably disappoint me since I pretty much already have all the games I want. hopefully there will be a physical reward of some sort but I'm not counting on it.

Nairume

Banned
the gold/platinum stuff will inevitably disappoint me since I pretty much already have all the games I want. hopefully there will be a physical reward of some sort but I'm not counting on it.
They've already said it's digital only this year.

I wonder, once I get the DLC code for Mewtwo, can I use my WiiU code and give out my 3DS code to someone else?

I won't have the 3DS version by then.

Yeah we should list guesses of the games for Platinum folks.

Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Tennis Open
Kirby's Triple Deluxe
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon XY

Biggest stretches are Mario and Pokemon. They might be too big to include. But with what they have as closing rewards, you never know.

They might also re-add Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, and NSMBU.

Don't get my hopes up with lists like this.

Mecca

I really wish they wouldn't make the final Club Nintendo Elite rewards digital only. I mean, most people bought all the newer games and reached Gold/Platinum as a result. Nintendo is just offering things most people already have. Some have mention offering WWHD, Pikmin 3, etc., but that stuff was already part of the Mario Kart 8 thing. Really do we need that again?

Don't quote me on it, but I heard Flipnote Studio 3D is now available on the To-Do List and once again, people are rushing into the site to make the servers freak out for the 50th time this week.

Hale-XF11

Don't quote me on it, but I heard Flipnote Studio 3D is now available on the To-Do List and once again, people are rushing into the site to make the servers freak out for the 50th time this week.

It was on the site earlier, but then they took it down. This was the direct link to the order page for it: https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45164.do. Last time I was able to get in though, it re-directed to the rewards page. I didn't see it in the To-Do list though.

Megatron

Which is leaning me towards getting something else Physical with my coins. I'm guessing most the current coins awards will probably be an option for Platinum/Gold

You should get something physical with your coins anyway. The Gold/Plat award doesn't use your coins. You could get down to zero and you'll still be able to choose a reward.

Top Bottom