• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

if wario took your coins and it shows in your coin tranaction history but not in your order history then you should be refunded the coins..

this is what a nintendo rep told me

Wheres the order history located on club nintendo? I see order inquiries, but nothing shows up.

EDIT - Ok in my coin history it shows Mario 64 and Mario World as "shipped" but chibirobo as "ordered" this makes no sense. Ill just contact nintendo sometime next week.

Edgeward

Still waiting on my W101 code. They still have techinically one more day to do this.

I registered my dsi and completed the survey last night but I haven't received my coins for it. And I need it so I can get DKR 3D. Anyone encounter somehting similar?

zroid

Banned
Just ordered the card case I was mulling over. yay.

300 coins left in the bank...

For some reason it works fine on my phone, but I can't even log in on my computer.

weird. it is a bit slow, but I'm basically having no issues right now. can even fill out surveys.

I rebought a few games so I cant use the Club Nintendo codes.

Does anyone have codes they can't use and would trade?

I have:
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World

PMs plz

zroid

Banned
I rebought a few games so I cant use the Club Nintendo codes.

Does anyone have codes they can't use and would trade?

I have:
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World

PMs plz

Have you registered NSMBU yet? I have a spare.

Also have a spare Kirby's Return to Dream Land but it's worth less coins than those.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bought Rayman Legends as it was on sale, which I'm at 450. Already ordered the messenger bag, but now I'm debating either settling on the calendar, or spending a lot of money I probably shouldn't to push for 600 and the playing cards.

jph139

Did EarthBound give you any coins? (no counting post play survey)

It did not - and it's in my Products Registered list, so I'm pretty sure it's not going to.

DK '94, no question. One of the greatest GB games, and greatest games period. SML is a fun diversion and unusual Mario entry, and worth playing, but DK will give you many more hours of enjoyment.

That's sort of what I figured - I've heard a ton of praise for both, though, so wanted to be sure!

donny2112

Clipper helped out a lot during the Google Docs conversion, and I did get some e-mails from folks, but... I'm not going to miss the weekend "scour the eShops for missing titles" sessions.

Your effort and dedication were appreciated!

Still waiting on my W101 code. They still have techinically one more day to do this.

Check your order history. If it went through, the code will be there, as well.

I really want Star Fox 64 3D, but I'll really bummed if it's an platinum gift. I wish they'd say what the elite gifts are this year.

1) Hold onto the coins (they don't expire until July 1).
2) When they announce Platinum gifts (April 1), see if Star Fox 64 3D is one of them. If not, buy the game with your still valid coins.

The downside is you miss out on the registration and post-play survey worth ~50 coins, but on the upside if it is a Platinum gift, you get to use the coins on something else. :)

Your effort and dedication were appreciated!

Check your order history. If it went through, the code will be there, as well.

1) Hold onto the coins (they don't expire until July 1).
2) When they announce Platinum gifts (April 1), see if Star Fox 64 3D is one of them. If not, buy the game with your still valid coins.

The downside is you miss out on the registration and post-play survey worth ~50 coins, but on the upside if it is a Platinum gift, you get to use the coins on something else. :)

I'm just super impatient, and want to play it on the NN3DS next week. :)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I also dislike both of those genres but I had a lot of fun with Minis on the Move, which is closer to Pipe Dream than Lemmings.
This is good to hear. I haven't cared about the MvDK series after it moved away from platform puzzle to Lemmings-style gameplay. Maybe I'll get that since I'd like more pick-up-&-play handheld games between college.

Magwik

Banned
How long does it usually take for CN to register digital downloads? Bought Shadow Wars since I've been meaning to get it anyways.

Edgeward

See it shows that it took my coins

mkVMUFx.png

But it doesn't show in my rewards yet.

PwJvtBb.png

Well, it if doesn't show up tonight, I'm gonna need to fire off another email to nintendo.

Ozium

mkVMUFx.png

PwJvtBb.png

Well, it if doesn't show up tonight, I'm gonna need to fire off another email to nintendo.

if there is no order inquiry it means the order did not go through and you should get your coins back, this is what a Nintendo rep told me.. still waiting tho

zroid

Banned
I've now got 5 physical rewards coming from Club N over the next few months.

• Smash Bros. soundtrack
  • 3DS XL pouch
  • Zelda Jigsaw Puzzle
  • 3DS Card Case 2015
  • Majora's Mask Messenger Bag

mailbox is gonna be busy! :D

Roo

mkVMUFx.png

PwJvtBb.png

You have to redeem the game on your console in order to appear on your order inquiry

Voliko

Got Star Fox 64 3D, can't decide between the bag or the puzzle... The bag design, specifically the color choice, is terrible.

BorntoPlay

mkVMUFx.png

PwJvtBb.png

The same happened to me with fluidity spin cycle and zelda links awakening, im still waiting for those emails..... :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Haven't played it, but I think it was supposed to be really good and I enjoyed quite a bit the little I've played of the original.

Yeah, I've played a small amount of the first one and it wasn't bad. I just remember the reception for the 3DS one being mixed because there are levels where you have to rotate your 3DS 360 degrees. Some people said those were unplayable while others thought they were okay, so was just looking for some hands-on impressions. Thanks for the response though. There's still plenty of time so I'm not in a rush or anything anyway.

Blues1990

Yeah, all we know at the moment is it'll be sometime in March. Would be awesome if they were shipped the first week of March, but I know that won't happen...

Ah, so both the release date for the soundtrack and Mewtwo DLC is unknown at this point, aside that it's coming out next month.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Mewtwo is still "Spring" (& you have until March 31st to register both SSB games to qualify to get him for free), but yes, the exact dates for both are still unknown. Heck, we don't even know the full track listing for the OST, as there's suppose to be 36 on each disc, but we don't know 12 of them (6 unknown tracks each).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Woah, Japan already got the CD? Interesting. Even better, I think I figured out the final 6 tracks for each disc. Let me go back & look at the track listing that we already know & compare it.

So for the Red disc, it seems the final 6 tracks are:

- Dark Pit's Theme
- Ashley's Theme
- Kappa's Song
- Bathtime Theme (Vocal Mix)
- Save The World, Heroes!
- Tetris: Type A

As for the Blue disc:

- Circuit (Mario Kart 7)
- Legendary Air Ride Machine
- Duck Hunt Medley
- The Mysterious Murasame Castle Medley
- Mii Plaza
- Mario Paint Medley

BOOOOOOO no Mega Man music....As for those last two songs on the Blue disc, I think those are for the Miiverse stage that'll be added eventually. I know the Mario Paint Medley was found on the SSB Wii U disc & you can actually listen to it if you search YouTube.

Guess what guys? I registered a Wii system 2 years ago and I forgot to complete the survey for it (160 coins), today it has showed up again on my to-do page, with ZERO coins. Why tease me Nintendo?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I know there's a Nintendo Land Medley as well, also on the disc & for Miiverse. & a remix of Wii Shop Channel / Mii Channel.

Actually really pleased Mario Paint Medley is on the disc. That might explain why they didn't mention the final songs since two are for a DLC stage. In any case, while I'd switch some songs out & put some in, the overall selection is still pretty good.

.......just makes the wait to get the OST even harder because I REALLY want new music to listen to while driving to & from college.

Ozium

The same happened to me with fluidity spin cycle and zelda links awakening, im still waiting for those emails..... :(

As I've stated multiple times in this thread, a nintendo rep told me that if it is not showing up in your order inquiry it means the order did not go through. You should get your coins back. You are waiting for emails that will never come.

akashhhhh

As I've stated multiple times in this thread, a nintendo rep told me that if it is not showing up in your order inquiry it means the order did not go through. You should get your coins back. You are waiting for emails that will never come.

Do you know if you didn't get emails but they ARE in your order inquiry, if you need to call Nintendo?

Ozium

Do you know if you didn't get emails but they ARE in your order inquiry, if you need to call Nintendo?

don't know, but if it's a digital game the code should be in the order inquiry section... the orders may be delayed, but I'd assume since it's listed in the order that you should get an email eventually..

in my case, and others, they took coins and it shows in the transaction history but no orders were made...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
As a rhythm fan, I thought HarmoKnight was fairly good for the most part, though a bit overpriced. I kept replaying doing my best to go from "Good" to "Great" on each song, & there's also faster versions of every song to unlock as well. Even some bonus Pokemon tunes!

LostAnkh

Anyone looking to trade codes? I have one for ALBW, and I'm looking for one that's 40 coins and isn't any of these games:

-Super Smash Bros
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Bayonetta 2
-Bravely Default
-Project X Zone
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Shin Megami Tensei IV
-Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
-Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
-Fire Emblem Awakening
-Pokemon X

PM me if interested.