• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Clov

So, do DSi games give Club Nintendo coins? I'm thinking of using the leftover coins I have now to get A Kappa's Trail, but I want to earn some more coins towards Platinum. I only need 60 more!

I'm tempted to get the Zelda 3DS pouch but am kind of skeptical of a simple pouch being a properly protective carrying option. Has CN sold 3DS pouches like this before? How thick are they (like for drops I especially worry) and how securely do they hold the system? Do they have a separate inner pocket of some kind to store a few carts?

Also, the last hurray physical rewards are nice
but it just feels like overkill on Mario/Zelda/Majora/Smash. All these years and never a physical Metroid themed item of some kind. Well there was the NES Remix shirt with Samus shooting the Mario coins but that was kind of its own thing. :/

zroid

Banned
I'm tempted to get the Zelda 3DS pouch but am kind of skeptical of a simple pouch being a properly protective carrying option. Has CN sold 3DS pouches like this before? How thick are they (like for drops I especially worry) and how securely do they hold the system? Do they have a separate inner pocket of some kind to store a few carts?/

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/18505.do

nds_pouch_blue_big_1.jpg

they aren't gonna like protect it from a fall but it prevents scratches. it's pretty secure with the drawstring.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
my purchase of Opa Opa didn't show up on club nintendo yet, I bought it on release day.

I wonder if it'll ever show up - I don't really want to call Nintendo since I don't live in the region I say I live.

Is there a support email?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I doubt Fantasy Zone will show up because it came out after 1/20, which if it was released after that date, you won't get any coins.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I doubt Fantasy Zone will show up because it came out after 1/20, which if it was released after that date, you won't get any coins.

Oh, that's right. I forgot about the whole "only things released before the 20th have coins".

Somebody help me out with math then:

Eligible Products tells me Persona Q (It's listed twice, but I imagine that's Digital and Physical copies) would give me 50 points. Is that between registration and the 7 day "post play" survey, or is that 50 for registering PLUS 10 points for Post Play?

Those 10 points would be the difference between me opening my sealed copy of Ocarina of Time 3D (I ended up with two copies) or not, since:

230 I already have + 50 from Persona Q + 10 from P:Q PostPlay + 10 from Link's Awakening PostPlay (I would buy if the math is correct) = 300 points, which is how much I need for Harmo Knight.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Got up to 600 coins after buying a code on ebay for $2 something and getting Tetris Ultimate on 3DS digitally since it's on sale currently. Used them for NSMB2. Done with CN now.

antibolo

Banned
Oh for fuck's sake the site is still having problems?! I still have 12 post-play surveys to fill up before they all expire on the 20th!! This is ridiculous!

SSPssp

Aww man, my Bravely Default code just got eaten! I guess I'll have to e-mail them but I doubt they'll do anything.

Edit: NM, the survey for the full amount just showed up in my to do list.

zigg

Well, they are already not doing anything about hacked Miis, so I wouldn't be surprised.
To what do you refer?

I suspect it would involve actual game patches, which is on a totally different level than monitoring and defending a cloud service, but I can't say for sure without knowing what you're talking about.

RoadDogg

To what do you refer?

I suspect it would involve actual game patches, which is on a totally different level than monitoring and defending a cloud service, but I can't say for sure without knowing what you're talking about.

You can give your Mii Gold pants on the 3DS with a fairly simple hack. It has no bearing on anything outside of pretending you are someone special (like Reggie) and is of no impact to any other users. I think you can also by pass word filters though, which could cause you to show bad words to little kids I suppose.

theexxs

Neo Member
They have cracked down on multiple accounts at the same address that arent family accounts, but they dont seem to hard core about it.
My Club Nintendo account it's connected to other "5 family members", and I manage all of those, you just make sure to enter different addresses, and it will be OK.

I couldn't find the Sharing thread, so If anyone's interested in a Japaneses Club Nintendo "Wii U Pro Controller" code, grab it here:

WUPA-RSWA-4W5W-76AX-CP9J

zroid

Banned
I'm such an idiot lol. I just filled out a post play survey for Pokémon Omega Ruby, but I wasn't paying attention so all my responses had been tailored as if the game were Pokémon Y. >.<

antibolo

Banned
I remain unconvinced that Nintendo does anything with the text questions, the noise to signal ratio is probably too high to bother with.

Top Bottom