• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

-Horizon-

epJjrUn.png

Farewell Club Nintendo. Thanks for the memories.

I'm still stuck with like 65 coins lol

And I hate the fact that its ending in a 5. I was stupid and didn't fill in the survey for that free Pokemon Pokedex on time and missed the other 5 coins for it.

antibolo

Banned
Since I don't want (or already own) anything else from the rewards with my 730 remaining coins, I guess I'll let my 10 year old nephew pick whatever game he wants for his 3DS the next time I see him.

I mean it's either this or Paper Mario Sticker Star, so yeah, might as well spread the Nintendo love.

zroid

Banned
I'm still stuck with like 65 coins lol

And I hate the fact that its ending in a 5. I was stupid and didn't fill in the survey for that free Pokemon Pokedex on time and missed the other 5 coins for it.
technically I'm stuck with 20 but I'm just not doing the surveys lol

and yeah the 5 coin thing pisses me off 🔫

That or maybe make the Season Pass a reward encouraging purchase of the game in order to use it.

Real Talk: If they offer the DLC as a free reward I'll lap it up even if I never touch it. Worth it just for the Majora's Mask stuff.

I had a dream last night that a 2100 point statue was added and this thread freaked right the Fuck out because they'd already spent all their points.

That happened not too long ago with a Luigi statu-OHHHHH I get it.

donny2112

Do I still have to wait 7 days after registering a game to get a post-play survey?

Yes, but that timer starts when you register the code and not when you fill out the registration survey. For practical purposes, then, don't register any games after March 25 expecting to get a Post-Play survey, because the program will have closed before the survey pops up.

Yes, but that timer starts when you register the code and not when you fill out the registration survey. For practical purposes, then, don't register any games after March 25 expecting to get a Post-Play survey, because the program will have closed before the survey pops up.

Thanks again. I've been pretty sick the last few days but hopefully tomorrow I'll be well enough to finish my Wii U and 3DS games. Wii and DS don't even have surveys anymore right?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Weird. So twice now, tried downloading stuff from the Wii Shop Channel, but I'm getting the error 204038, with "Transaction failure". Anyone else had this happen? Should I just try tomorrow night or something?

wilflare

any other eShop exclusives I should be getting?
I still got a whole bunch of coins

- decided to only get the 3DS Game Case for physical rewards

i-Jest

Weird. So twice now, tried downloading stuff from the Wii Shop Channel, but I'm getting the error 204038, with "Transaction failure". Anyone else had this happen? Should I just try tomorrow night or something?

Anyone get this same message?

cacildo

I only had enough coins for one game so i got N64 Mario Tennis because i believe someday nintendo will release N64 games for WiiU so ill be able to upgrade for a low price

the-smile-man-willen-z8jtv.gif

Chavelo

Got Platinum status on my account. I guess no one really knows, but I sure hope Nintendo doesn't take the easy way out and just offer an already existing digital game as a gift. Go all out and offer games that have never been on the Rewards catalog. :(

The quest to reach 340 more coins by the end of March begins now... Gonna get myself a 2nd 3DS game. :D

I only had enough coins for one game so i got N64 Mario Tennis because i believe someday nintendo will release N64 games for WiiU so ill be able to upgrade for a low price

I got Majora's Mask for VC but I doubt they will port that one up to Wii U since the remake and all, though I have had no grief so far waiting for Wii mode to load to play this awesome game!

Salsa

I had zero left at last but

noooooooooooo

I just got Harmoknight through a download code and I have no survey after like 2 hours :(

if I get it i'll have enough to get a VC game at least

edit: ah dang it thought 150 coins was enough for Link's Awakening DX

fuckers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152791772&postcount=18439

for those who dont wanna click

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between worlds CN points code (40 points) - whatever you see is fair

and monday I will be getting the following:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS CN points code (40 points) - whatever you see i is fair.

PM me with offers (will take paypal or trade for other codes if paypal isn't available) Codes are US only (possibly canada too from what i hear? I am not sure)

Salsa

harmoknight survey showed up

I ended up buying a lot of stuff I didnt own from ebay/users here thanks to the rewards

-New Super Mario Bros 2
-Paper Mario Sticker Star
-Harmoknight
-Sakura Samurai
-Minis on the Move

all for less than the price of one retail game, p.cool. Also will get Link's Awakening DX once im done with the surveys. Close to reaching Platinum too.

edit: the downside of it is that having spent money separately I didnt realize I could have bought Majora's Mask or Monster Hunter 4 with the money together but oh well :p

wilflare

harmoknight survey showed up

I ended up buying a lot of stuff I didnt own from ebay/users here thanks to the rewards

-New Super Mario Bros 2
-Paper Mario Sticker Star
-Harmoknight
-Sakura Samurai
-Minis on the Move

all for less than the price of one retail game, p.cool. Also will get Link's Awakening DX once im done with the surveys. Close to reaching Platinum too.

edit: the downside of it is that having spent money separately I didnt realize I could have bought Majora's Mask or Monster Hunter 4 with the money together but oh well :p

man I really want to get all of these :/ but holding on to a retail/physical 3DS collection

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Public Service Announcement:

Everyone should buy DONKEY KONG on GAMEBOY VC

If you need to burn 150 coins, that game is work 1,500 coins IMO. One of the GOAT portable games.

zroid

Banned
Public Service Announcement:

Everyone should buy DONKEY KONG on GAMEBOY VC

If you need to burn 150 coins, that game is work 1,500 coins IMO. One of the GOAT portable games.

and if you don't need to burn 150 coins, just buy it with real money ya damn cheapskates. it's only $4.

Edgeward

My W101 post play survey came in and the got me to 600 coins. Used to to redeem Donkey Kong Returns 3d. Now I can finally let this Nintendo Club experience to rest until April. My first and only year and I got Wonderful 101 and DKR out of it. A+

I need 55 coins to hit gold, and have nothing to buy that I know of. Guess this will be the first year I don't even get platinum. How ironic that it's the last.

why would you need so many?
they do look awesome
I collected all except the very first one

I own lots of games :v

I need 55 coins to hit gold, and have nothing to buy that I know of. Guess this will be the first year I don't even get platinum. How ironic that it's the last.

Well if you want to spend $11 on 70 coins and an okay game, Ninja Gaiden 3 on Wii is $11 on Walmart.com (at least it was)

I apologize if it's been posted and I missed it, but does anyone have a list of which CN reward games give you coin surveys when you redeem coins for them?

(Like NES Remix)

zroid

Banned
I apologize if it's been posted and I missed it, but does anyone have a list of which CN reward games give you coin surveys when you redeem coins for them?

(Like NES Remix)

they all do

VC games only give a 10 coin post play survey, everything else gives 10+(5 to 20)

edit: obviously the retail game downloads will give much more than that

GWX

Anyone here waiting for the Gold/Platinum rewards to spend any coins? I have a feel some of those retail games will also be available as special rewards. I currently sit at 400, will get 70 for Nintendoland (just bought it), but I don't really plan to get anything else.

Are they waiting to ship the physical items out or something? I ordered my stuff back on Feb 2nd. Not in a rush or anything, just wondering if they said anything about this stuff being shipped at a later date...

Top Bottom