• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

wiibomb

Are they waiting to ship the physical items out or something? I ordered my stuff back on Feb 2nd. Not in a rush or anything, just wondering if they said anything about this stuff being shipped at a later date...

the mails said that it would take from 2 to 3 months to ship, you have a long way still

kennah

Are they waiting to ship the physical items out or something? I ordered my stuff back on Feb 2nd. Not in a rush or anything, just wondering if they said anything about this stuff being shipped at a later date...
Says it will be months before delivery right on the page you ordered it from :p

Gabe3208

Banned
If there is anyone that can shed light on this, I just picked up Kid Icarus: Uprising and StarFox 64 3D from ebay for $7.99 each! Are people really just trying to get rid of these? I would think they would sell them for $20-$25 each, maybe a bit more. Or are these people that somehow get their hands on a bunch of codes and cash them to sell games?

Hatchtag

Banned
If there is anyone that can shed light on this, I just picked up Kid Icarus: Uprising and StarFox 64 3D from ebay for $7.99 each! Are people really just trying to get rid of these? I would think they would sell them for $20-$25 each, maybe a bit more. Or are these people that somehow get their hands on a bunch of codes and cash them to sell games?

If you know what you're doing thoses codes take maybe 6 minutes to get.

How?
It's starting to bother me that people are finding cheap ways to earn coins unlike some of us who purchased games with legit codes.

Isn't this the same shit that's always been an issue with CN coins and has always been a complaint that's never been fixed? Where people just change a few numbers at the end and boom you got a new code or someone else's?

Roo

Isn't this the same shit that's always been an issue with CN coins and has always been a complaint that's never been fixed? Where people just change a few numbers at the end and boom you got a new code or someone else's?

That's what I want to know
If its either the same old script way to farm codes or there's a new exploit a la Wii Mini

Renewed

So a little help would be appreciated: My Smash Bros posters (set 1) arrived to the wrong address (my next door neighbour) and when I got them they were damaged. I'm surprised because I had a good time with this last time for my Zelda 25th anniversary posters.

What can I do about this? Contact support and hope they'll give me new ones or just have to deal with this?

Hey, I want to just make sure of something. This might just be Club Nintendo's servers being strained - but last night I downloaded all five games you can get free coins from, and I've only gotten a registration survey for one of them. I'm hoping to get something with those fifty coins, so should I expect to get the surveys soon or not?

edit: I just noticed that all of the games have completed registrations in my to-do list already. Only two of the games have registration surveys, but since the registrations are at least listed, I should expect those surveys soon, right?

heyf00L

I need 25 coins to get to 700 and get Kid Icarus.

What are some cheapish (3)DS/Wii(U) games, eShop or physical, that'll get me there? I already did all the free games and own Ninja Gaiden 3.

Roo

I need 25 coins to get to 700 and get Kid Icarus.

What are some cheapish (3)DS/Wii(U) games, eShop or physical, that'll get me there? I already did all the free games and own Ninja Gaiden 3.

Cloudberry Kingdom is (or was) on sale. $5 and it gives 40 coins (post play survey included)

Went to register the code for the copy of Hyrule Warriors that I had literally just unsealed, and apparently some scumbag already figured it out. Neato. Submitted a ticket to Nintendo support, are they usually understanding of this sort of thing?

Hey, I want to just make sure of something. This might just be Club Nintendo's servers being strained - but last night I downloaded all five games you can get free coins from, and I've only gotten a registration survey for one of them. I'm hoping to get something with those fifty coins, so should I expect to get the surveys soon or not?

edit: I just noticed that all of the games have completed registrations in my to-do list already. Only two of the games have registration surveys, but since the registrations are at least listed, I should expect those surveys soon, right?

Same thing happened to me. I'd like to know what's going on too.

maxcriden

Went to register the code for the copy of Hyrule Warriors that I had literally just unsealed, and apparently some scumbag already figured it out. Neato. Submitted a ticket to Nintendo support, are they usually understanding of this sort of thing?

They should be. Definitely politely demand satisfaction if they aren't.

donny2112

I think I'm good with Club Nintendo now. Have 995 coins with 4 post-play surveys pending. The digital games I'm considering all all even hundreds (e.g. 200), so once crossing 1000, there's no real reason to try to buy the two digital ITB games before the March 31 deadline. One of them (Layton: Azran) I'm hoping may be a Platinum reward. The other (Layton vs. PW) is a Capcom game, so it 1) wouldn't be a Platinum reward but 2) may be on sale later digitally. Therefore, think I'm better off not buying anything now to increase the CN coin total when the games may be on sale/free later.

So no more entering in codes to Club Nintendo. It's been a fun run. Glad Nintendo gave this free bonus to game purchasers (along with DDP) and look forward to the next iteration of Nintendo's loyalty program!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I need to update the spreadsheet with the new sales from the past two weeks; after doing so, I'll post an updated "cheapest way of buying yourself CN coins" post.

I accidentally ordered Yoshi's island as a reward, without noticing I already had it.
Anyone wants to trade it for a different code,by any chance(I'm willing to trade it for 150 coins games, in order to motivate people to help me).

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wonder what the rewards would be? 3DS probably has FEA and NYI

I accidentally ordered Yoshi's island as a reward, without noticing I already had it.
Anyone wants to trade it for a different code,by any chance(I'm willing to trade it for 150 coins games, in order to motivate people to help me).

Can you retrieve Wii U stuff without turning on the Wii U?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder if Wii U would have some of the games from the Mario Kart 8 promo (Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, etc.) plus a few more.

A shame they can't just be like "Okay, so you reached Gold, so you can have a $## eShop credit code, while Platinum members get a bigger bonus of $## in eShop credit."

Roo

I wonder if Wii U would have some of the games from the Mario Kart 8 promo (Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, etc.) plus a few more.

A shame they can't just be like "Okay, so you reached Gold, so you can have a $## eShop credit code, while Platinum members get a bigger bonus of $## in eShop credit."

I think we will definitely see past rewards up again.
Also, games like 3D World and Tropical Freeze seem likely.
Those are only for Platinum tho.
eShop and VC games is the best Gold Members can hope for, sadly.

tauroxd

Are they shipping the Smash CDs?

I just got an email for a Club Nintendo Reward Shipping Confimation Order and I have not redeem any physical stuff.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

I just got an email for a Club Nintendo Reward Shipping Confimation Order and I have not redeem any physical stuff.
They weren't suppose to ship until March. Did you get any digital games? Because you'll get an e-mail confirming your order.

I'd check to see what the status on mine is, but for some reason, it's saying "You currently do not have any reward orders" despite refreshing a few times. Edit: Got it to work, seems to be the same. No status on it.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member

I just got an empty email, it doesn't have any details as to what is shipping to me by parcel, but there's something coming.

tauroxd

They weren't suppose to ship until March. Did you get any digital games? Because you'll get an e-mail confirming your order.

I'd check to see what the status on mine is, but for some reason, it's saying "You currently do not have any reward orders" despite refreshing a few times. Edit: Got it to work, seems to be the same. No status on it.

I just got an empty email, it doesn't have any details as to what is shipping to me by parcel, but there's something coming.

The last thing I got was flipnote more than a week ago and I got a confirmation for email for that

And my email didn't say what they were shipping... But seeing as someone else got that too it probably isn't a system error.

No email for me. Did the ones you guys got have any order number or anything else?

I got an order number.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Perhaps go to your account, check Order Inquiries, then see if the order number matches up with something.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the CD tracklist is available now.

0/2 for the songs I wanted to see. Melee Menu Ver 2 and Final Destination Ver 2. Both were long shots though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It says that I don't have any order.
Keep refreshing. This happened to me earlier.

Looks like the CD tracklist is available now.

0/2 for the songs I wanted to see. Melee Menu Ver 2 and Final Destination Ver 2. Both were long shots though.
Where are you seeing it? I actually found out the JPN version was released & figured out the final 6 songs for each disc.

Also yeah, disappointed in no Final Destination Ver 2 considering how great it is.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
I also just got the shipping confirmation email, but didn't order anything. The email didn't say what was on its way, and I've been waiting to use up all my coins.

Any ideas? Smash CDs going out early?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Keep refreshing. This happened to me earlier.

Where are you seeing it? I actually found out the JPN version was released & figured out the final 6 songs for each disc.

Also yeah, disappointed in no Final Destination Ver 2 considering how great it is.

I found it here which sources Nintendoeverything which sources Dengeki.

zroid

Banned
If the CDs are shipping now in the US, then that means just two weeks left till mine gets shipped. And one more week till it arrives.

yay :(

je_ssi e

My Smash bros CD just got shipped! :D
The order numbers match up.
Welp!
That lets me know what is most likely shipping for me.

Got a shipping confirmation e-mail earlier and I can't log-in to check it! Was going to bother me if I couldn't get an idea on which of the physical orders I chose was coming. But, this makes sense.

Completely forgot about the soundtrack offer.

Top Bottom