• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Richie

Got the mail too! A very nice surprise, shipped several days before the promised month arrived, which is rather uncommon for Nintendo. But by golly, I'll take it!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still no email & I registered both games at launch. Can't even log back into Club Nintendo to check my account.

Shauni

Still no email & I registered both games at launch. Can't even log back into Club Nintendo to check my account.

Don't worry too much. I registered both games, got into my account and saw it was in my history and I still haven't gotten an e-mail about it. It just seems like their doing it bits at a time.

Are there any free games I can get coins for/anyone giving codes away, possibly? I only need 30 more coins to get the original Metroid on 3DS and I'd like to own it!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like I got my SSB OST email confirmation 30 minutes ago. Really hope this means I see it this week, since I noticed most packages from Club Nintendo take about 5 days. Either Saturday or Monday

maxcriden

Are there any free games I can get coins for/anyone giving codes away, possibly? I only need 30 more coins to get the original Metroid on 3DS and I'd like to own it!

3DS - Steel Diver Sub Wars (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Pokemon Bank (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Lucadian Chronicles (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Zen Pinball 2 (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)

maxcriden

Do I need to play them? I downloaded all games from that previous list with all those games and a few more and didn't get anything from them.

No idea, sorry. Haven't d/l'd any except Rusty and I played it so I'm not sure if it would've given me coins otherwise.

Fandangox

Looks like I got my SSB OST email confirmation 30 minutes ago. Really hope this means I see it this week, since I noticed most packages from Club Nintendo take about 5 days. Either Saturday or Monday

Same here, I thought I wasn't going to be receiving any confirmations up until late March.

1 - You don't "own" digital games

2 - Just get Metroid Zero Mission and play that on a GBA, GBA SP, Game Boy Micro, DS Phat, or DS Lite. If you have none of those systems then...

379ch.gif

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I did it early last weel. Bought Toss N Go after downloading the free games and already got the survey for that one.

That's strange. Do they show up on your games list? You could always try contacting them I guess.

site has been struggling for the past hour but its done
all my coins gone D:
finally rewards

zelda messenger bag
zelda 3ds pouch
club nintendo game case

its been fun ya'll :D

my sound track shipped yesterday

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How can I tell what got shipped out? My email is there but it doesn't explicitly say what's being shipped.
The order number should be in the email's subject line. It'll match up with the order number on your Club Nintendo account for the OST.

Edit: WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS THIS NOT IN THE US??!?

img_mario_cd.jpg

i-Jest

The order number should be in the email's subject line. It'll match up with the order number on your Club Nintendo account for the OST.

Edit: WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS THIS NOT IN THE US??!?

img_mario_cd.jpg

NoA strikes again. Stop giving me reasons to hate you Reggie or whoever keeps making these decisions.

ngower

So I bought AC:NL a week or two ago. When I go to enter the PIN it says the game has already been registered but there's no survey even in my to-do history. Is this just the site being terrible, or should I contact Nintendo on this one?

Roo

So I bought AC:NL a week or two ago. When I go to enter the PIN it says the game has already been registered but there's no survey even in my to-do history. Is this just the site being terrible, or should I contact Nintendo on this one?

Eh.. seems more like someone guessed your CN PIN and used it for their own benefit.
You definitely should contact Nintendo.

NEO0MJ

So, did anyone get their Platinum Poster Set? I ordered mine as soon as it was available and still no news. In fact, when I sent them an e-mail about it they said I ordered the Smash set, even though it shows the platinum set in my order page at CN.
Might have to email them again.

I downloaded that Rusty Baseball game on 3DS and see no survey or coins for it either. -_-

bumpkin

Never got a shipping e-mail for my Smash CD and it says nothing in my "order inquiries" page. Guess I'm not getting one.
I was in the same boat when I checked last night (no email and nothing under "Order Inquiries"), but I just got a shipping email for my Smash CD a few minutes ago.

If you have the survey for the soundtrack offer completed in your "To-Do History", you're probably fine. Just be patient. DON'T LOSE HOPE!

3DS - Steel Diver Sub Wars (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Pokemon Bank (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Lucadian Chronicles (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Zen Pinball 2 (0 Registration, 10 Post Play)
About to get Pokemon Bank. I have Rusty and Steel Diver already, but maybe if I delete them and DL them again I'll be able to get the coins?

So apparently Rusty's Baseball doesn't qualify for coins because it's a free download. -_-

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. I'm sorry to say that, unfortunately, your Rusty's Real Deal Baseball doesn't qualify for a survey or Coins because it is a free download.

For a complete list of eligible products, please visit our Club Nintendo website (https://club.nintendo.com). Here's a direct link:

https://club.nintendo.com/coin-values.do

Thanks for understanding, and for being a member of the club!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Corin P.

Synless

Gold Member
Ok, so my Smash OST shipped. However, my Zelda 3DS pouch still has not and has no status. Anyone else with this issue?

About to get Pokemon Bank. I have Rusty and Steel Diver already, but maybe if I delete them and DL them again I'll be able to get the coins?

It doesn't work like that.

Steel Diver doesn't give out 5 coins for registration any more, either, assuming it once did. Not sure if a post-play will happen though.

It doesn't work like that.

Steel Diver doesn't give out 5 coins for registration any more, either, assuming it once did. Not sure if a post-play will happen though.
I got coins for Steel Diver the day the new rewards went up. But they soon removed most free games and apps from giving coins. Sucks.

Top Bottom