• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got the email that my cd shipped :D

Mine also shipped, I don't even know if I'm going to open it though.

Also got my post play surveys for upgrading those VC games.

And SMB Lost Levels obtained. With that done and my CD shipped I suppose all that is left is to wait and see what the Platinum options turn out to be.

zigg

I must not have seen that. The FAQ on their site says it should ship in 3-5 days, though. :(
A number of the last crop of physical rewards specifically call out a long lead time.

e.g. https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45267.do

Fierce Deity Link Jigsaw Puzzle

The dark classic reimagined as a puzzle!

In this puzzle, Link™ dons the Fierce Deity’s Mask and is joined by the four Moon Children wearing the masks of Odolwa, Goht, Gyorg, and Twinmold. Majora’s Mask looms over all five characters.

Relive Termina’s final three days with Link in this collectible 300 piece colorful puzzle. Frame the puzzle upon completion to enjoy the art for years to come.

300 Piece Puzzle
Puzzle Size: 10"W x 14.5"H
Features art inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

This item will ship within 2-4 months of placing your order

Note:
The purchase is subject to the Terms and Conditions.

I think a number of them are simply not manufactured yet.

Finally hit platinum, now I wait to see what digital game/games they are going to give us. I only do physical copies of Wii U games that have retail releases, so really I will probably just sell/trade the code anyway.

Well... I just bought Fire Emblem Awakening for this, but it's finally done. Dat 2010 doe.

Ci2EW3s.png

wilflare

Finally hit platinum, now I wait to see what digital game/games they are going to give us. I only do physical copies of Wii U games that have retail releases, so really I will probably just sell/trade the code anyway.

please let me know if you are selling codes for WiiU games - trying to digitize my collection :D

-Horizon-

Mine also shipped, I don't even know if I'm going to open it though.

Also got my post play surveys for upgrading those VC games.

And SMB Lost Levels obtained. With that done and my CD shipped I suppose all that is left is to wait and see what the Platinum options turn out to be.

I'm gonna open mine, I don't even care. I'm not planning to sell it or anything anyway, might as well get some use out of it.

donny2112

Just did what should be my final Club Nintendo survey. It's been a great run. Hope the next program is as fun, if a bit more modern in design. :)

CN_final_20150307.jpg

Well... I just bought Fire Emblem Awakening for this, but it's finally done. Dat 2010 doe.

Ci2EW3s.png

wait a minute. Of all years, you didn't make 2010?

the year that had DKC Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario VS DK Mini-Land Mayhem, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver, and WarioWare DIY, among others?

aechris

the year that had DKC Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario VS DK Mini-Land Mayhem, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver, and WarioWare DIY, among others?

I can't speak for him, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the only game on that list that I bought (made platinum though).

I am ten coins away from getting anything in the club nintendo store. This is BS.

Have you got Pokémon Bank? That's a free 15 coins.

I'm ten away from Platinum. Do the GB games on 3DS give coins if I buy them from the catalogue? I didn't want to use my coins until after the Platinum rewards are revealed but I might have to.

Well, I've completely cleared my last remaining coins. I'll end with zero. I've really enjoyed Club Nintendo and have been happy with the physical and digital rewards that I've earned over the years.

In the past month, to spend what coins I had left, I picked up:

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

Not too shabby!

Oh, and this is still my favourite Club Nintendo reward:

6a00d83452033569e2013485220f4a970c-800wi

It's July 2009 - June 2010. So only Galaxy 2 and NSMBWii are even in it.

Also I was 14 so I didn't have a job to buy many games.

It's July 2009 - June 2010. So only Galaxy 2 and NSMBWii are even in it.

Also I was 14 so I didn't have a job to buy many games.

Oh yeah, that's right! haha, my bad.

Job smob, at that age you still mooch off your parents. :p

Edit: Hot damn, now I feel like a tool for buying all those games... ah well, no regrets! Most of them were and still are great!

DaBoss

Probably ran out of codes, though I don't think it will take much to get more codes. I'm guessing it will become available on the next business day (Monday).

cacildo

Maybe they dont want to give Minis on the move for free anymore because its similar to Tipping stars and it may hurt the sales

tales out of my ass

I enjoyed giving my opinion and suggestions on the games, even if nobody else ever read it. The critical thought process itself was enjoyable.

I hope the new Club Nintendo instead of surveys has people write 1,000 word essays on why they liked or didn't like the game they bought, and coins will be awarded based on the quality of the finished work.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Probably ran out of codes, though I don't think it will take much to get more codes. I'm guessing it will become available on the next business day (Monday).

Yeah, I'm expecting it back soon enough, just found it strange that it'd even get to that point.

Since we're almost at the deadline. I have a load of coin codes. Is there really a "market" for selling them? I've seen this commonly at GAF.

Alternatively, I'd certainly be happy to trade a code for someone needing Gold or Platinum for a coin reward if they're not interested in spending their coins if they have enough coins afterward.

That sound alright?

Top Bottom