• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

wiibomb

Has anyone else still not had their Smash CD ship? I'm starting to get worried.

Edit: I'm in the US btw

I'm pretty worried now since everyone seems to be getting it while my order inquiry doesn't even show as shipped... don't know what to do now....

Ondore

I was the guy who called Nintendo to change an address on a reward order - and now I have 600 extra coins on my account. They didn't charge me for the replacement order.

So, uh, what do I do now?

Ocaso

I was the guy who called Nintendo to change an address on a reward order - and now I have 600 extra coins on my account. They didn't charge me for the replacement order.

So, uh, what do I do now?
Give a game away to the first person quoting you! I'll take DKCR3D please!

Edit: Seriously, enjoy your luck. There are great games to pick from.

neoflcl

We were getting antsy today about the Smash CD and then an hour later I got the shipping email. US.

Hearing about everyone's shipping confirmations this past week, I was starting to worry that I had forgotten to opt into the soundtrack awhile back or something... But then I got my confirmation today! Hang in there, guys, it's coming!

matm666

So I was closed to achieve Platinum status, I got DKC Tropical Freeze new from Amazon, and the game doesn't come with a code.

I'm trying to contact Nintendo customer support right now (4:00 PM PT) and a machine is answering asking for a code for a conference of something. I'm using this number: 1-800-255-3700

So its closed right now? the number was updated or something? What else can I do to get my game registered?

bluehat9

So I was closed to achieve Platinum status, I got DKC Tropical Freeze new from Amazon, and the game doesn't come with a code.

I'm trying to contact Nintendo customer support right now (4:00 PM PT) and a machine is answering asking for a code for a conference of something. I'm using this number: 1-800-255-3700

So its closed right now? the number was updated or something? What else can I do to get my game registered?

Ordered another copy of animal crossing new leaf last week and it didn't have a code either. Was just going to give the code away since I only have 45 coins and the extra wouldn't do anything for me so didn't bother trying to contact them.

NoRéN

Had the happen to me with 2 copies of Pokemon omega ruby. No insert or anything printed on the back of the cover.

Nintendo phone rep. manually registered one. Then said they only make a one time exception even with proof of purchase and said to take it up with the retailer.

F8AL

So apparently some people on the Club Nintendo sub-reddit have claimed that accounts that used the Wii Mini exploit have been deactivated?

Good news if true.

Hasn't happened to me yet, no need to be salty about others having luck with it.
People who exploiting this are stealing from Nintendo when they claim free games that they have no right to claim.

It's not "being salty" it's chastising bad behavior.

It should have been obvious to anyone that exploiting this would probably lead to banned accounts.

oatmeal

Banned
I'm gonna be super upset when the digital games are all of the ones I have already (I have all first party digital downloads except Kirby).

Here's an offer. Would anyone be willing to grab me a Minis on the Move code, and in exchange you can have a Pilotwings Resort coin code? I think it's worth 40 + 10 coins. Is that alright?

It's mostly an offer to those who need Gold or Platinum.

Roo

So apparently some people on the Club Nintendo sub-reddit have claimed that accounts that used the Wii Mini exploit have been deactivated?

Good news if true.
If true, I can see it happening for those who redeemed more than 1 code in the same account but those who only redeemed one should be fine. Nintendo has no way to know if those with a single code are legit or not.

Top Bottom