• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Crap, I need like a minimum of $5 for funds to grab a game on PSN during the final bit of time.

So I want to offer any of the following CN coin codes for $5 if anyone is fine with that? Need via PayPal, if you magically have a $5 PSN code, even better. :p

Super Mario 3D World
Lego City Undercover
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Wii Party U
Fire Emblem Awakening
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Samurai Warriors 3
Battalion Wars 2
Pilotwings Resort

hazukash

No messenger bag or jigsaw puzzle has shipped yet for anyone. Nintendo stated that it would take 2-4 months until shipping, which implies that they're waiting to know how many people will order them before making them.

Roo

Is there any deadline to ask for those bags and jigsaw puzzles? I mean, they have to stop taking requests at a certain point to start making them, right?

zigg

Is there any deadline to ask for those bags and jigsaw puzzles? I mean, they have to stop taking requests at a certain point to start making them, right?
Pretty sure you're supposed to be able to get things (as long as they're not sold out) through the end of June.

http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/
6/30/2015

Last day to redeem Coins or access your account on the Club Nintendo website. Club Nintendo program shuts down at 11:59pm PT on 6/30/2015.

Draysoth

In Ontario. Still waiting for a shirt and the Smash CD.
In south ontario - got my smash CDs finally. Came in a cheap plastic bag but was surprisingly undamaged. Also ordered the majora bag - no word yet on shipping but it had a huge ship time when I selected it.

jholmes

I'm in Ontario, still waiting on a shirt, CD, bag and puzzle. To be fair something may have come in the mail this afternoon but I doubt it.

ffdgh

same.

any easy way to get coins? like free/cheap coins? I'm 160 coins away from that Zelda pouch ; _ ;

0.99-1.99 indie games. 12 bucks got me 170 coins easily lol.

Better hurry tho. Post play surveys will likely be impossible to do after tomorrow.

I have 1000 coins, and I don't think I need any more. I will give away codes for Smash Bros 3DS and Omega Ruby.

This seems like the last possible chance to get post-play surveys, so I should just send them now.

I'm not sure who will get them, but I would like to help one or two people reach Platinum. I can't truly determine who that is, but oh well. PM me if you want one of the codes.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Bother...

I was trying to cash out my coins and snag a copy of both NSMB2 and SM3DL... but somehow it gave me 2 copies of NSMB2.

I'll have to call NOA tomorrow and try to get them to refund my extra copy.

Edit: I haven't updated the spreadsheet in nearly 45 days, but it should still be accurate.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
In case you hadn't picked up on this now, today might be the last day it's possible to register a title and get a Post Play survey for it.

PP surveys appear to appear about 7 days after you download a digital title or register a CN code... and the 31st is the final day to earn coins...

jholmes

I've got 55 coins. Would it be worth it to buy some crap to get Grill Off with Ultra Hand? I've had the game for years but I figure I could hook someone else up.

_woLf

I can't decide if I want to get a bunch of N64 games or Star Fox 64 3D...

How are the wii versions of mario 64 and mario party 2?

Megatron

I can't decide if I want to get a bunch of N64 games or Star Fox 64 3D...

I am having similar issues. I own star fox 64 3d but haven't really played it. I also own dkcr3d and kid Icarus. Considering getting one of these just to not have to switch carts but not sure if I should do that. I wouldn't mind getting some n64 games but since they will likely never be on the WiiU natively, I'm not sure I care.

foltzie1

What's the cheapest/easiest way to gain 300 coins?

Go into Gamestop and open cases looking for unredeemed codes. Edit: I'm not being serious about this suggestion.

Or check out this list. https://club.nintendo.com/coin-values.do

Others have pointed out, you are guaranteed 15 points for even the cheapest software (though this may change if post plays dont come up after 4/1)

I'm looking for 80 points myself. Decisions decisions.

catmario

I need 10 coins to get Smash bros, or If there is an email delivery, then I'm gonna buy more than 300 coins to get Elite status.

But I can't find these things. ebay sellers doesn't have any email options. I'm gonna sad this.

Rhapsody

Banned
I ordered the 3DS bag/case thing and the v2 poster, but only the posters have shipped.

No messenger bag or jigsaw puzzle has shipped yet for anyone. Nintendo stated that it would take 2-4 months until shipping, which implies that they're waiting to know how many people will order them before making them.

I see, thanks. Was curious if the site issues from way back messed anything up, but it looks like I'm in the same boat as everyone else.

//ARCANUM

Need some advice y'all. I just got a Wii U and I'm at 570 coins, should be able to hit 600 pretty easily. These are two options I'm considering for the 600 coins:

Game & Wario

or

Dr. Luigi + NES Remix.

What do you recommend?

I've looked at Wonderful 101, does not look like my kinda thing.

FireVoa

I have 1000 coins, and I don't think I need any more. I will give away codes for Smash Bros 3DS and Omega Ruby.

This seems like the last possible chance to get post-play surveys, so I should just send them now.

I'm not sure who will get them, but I would like to help one or two people reach Platinum. I can't truly determine who that is, but oh well. PM me if you want one of the codes.

Thanks again dream, youre the reason Im now Platinum with club Nintendo for the last time.

Roo

Need some advice y'all. I just got a Wii U and I'm at 570 coins, should be able to hit 600 pretty easily. These are two options I'm considering for the 600 coins:

Game & Wario

or

Dr. Luigi + NES Remix.

What do you recommend?

I've looked at Wonderful 101, does not look like my kinda thing.

God no, please. Avoid Game & Wario at all costs. Trust me, it gets boring and repetitive after the first gameplay. Not worth it.

fernoca

God no, please. Avoid Game & Wario at all costs. Trust me, it gets boring and repetitive after the first gameplay. Not worth it.
With friends it's great. The pictionary like game and the ones to identify the player are fun.

But yeah, if you don't want Wonderful 101, then the Luigi+Remix combo is cool.

Ozium

stop feeding lies.

game and wario is great fun and an excellent party game, otherwise it is fun and uses the gamepad really well

12 different games each with multiple levels + multiplayer games + typical warioware-like weird toys + miiverse sketch but "boring and repetitive" lol

NineH

Bother...

I was trying to cash out my coins and snag a copy of both NSMB2 and SM3DL... but somehow it gave me 2 copies of NSMB2.

I'll have to call NOA tomorrow and try to get them to refund my extra copy.

Edit: I haven't updated the spreadsheet in nearly 45 days, but it should still be accurate.

I know that feel, the website was crapping out this morning and giving me timed out errors so I thought my order didn't go through so now I have 2 copies of Mario Tennis for N64. Although yours is worse since they are much costlier prizes so hopefully they fix it for you.

RK128

Seems like Nintendo is deleting games... or is it? Apparently no one knows.

Saw the Redit page too and.....yep, Nintendo is deactivating the games off peoples 3DS's/Wii U's :(.

I bought my codes too X(....Well, I really don't use the E-Shop that much (got all I wanted on it already; the WayFowad games and Sonic 1 3D) and I buy my games for the DS at retail (the only reason I bought the codes were because they were so cheap)....so I'm fine having my 2DS not use the internet anymore :). Even backed up my SD card to my computer not that long ago too.

It sucks....but Nintendo had to take action somehow :l. Just hope people that bought the codes like me take precautions in case Nintendo takes away the games.....because many people are going to be quite pissed when they find out the games they spend 10-20 bucks on suddenly vanish.

Edit: Just opened the NIntendo E-Shop on my 2DS and...everything is fine still :). All of my game codes I bought are listed as "Code Redeemed" and the games themselves are still on my home screen.

Busaiku

Man, I'm worried about the Platinum Prize (assuming it's non-digital).
I never got my original shipment of the Super Smash Bros CD. I just got the 2nd yesterday (called them, told them the issue, they sent another). However, that ended up at someone else's place. Thankfully they brought it to me (the package was opened, but not the CD), but still ridiculous. Not only that, but the case itself was cracked.

Been an absolute disaster.

Busaiku

Well, I mean, I would've liked physical stuff more (provided they were neat things), but it's just their shipping situation's been a mess for me.
But yeah, I guess they do state that elite rewards are just digital 3DS/Wii U games.

//ARCANUM

The last day to earn coins is March 31st, which is a week from now and it takes a week for post play surveys to show up.

? The site says you have to register by June? I thought March 31st was the smash bros cutoff...

Edit - ah crap I was tricked by the site saying that you have until June 30th to "redeem" your coins. Crap, now I need to grab 30 coins in the next few days. But I'm seeing that if I buy codes off ebay that I might be looking at having them invalidated? :/

? The site says you have to register by June? I thought March 31st was the smash bros cutoff...

Edit - ah crap I was tricked by the site saying that you have until June 30th to "redeem" your coins. Crap, now I need to grab 30 coins in the next few days. But I'm seeing that if I buy codes off ebay that I might be looking at having them invalidated? :/

Go to gamestop. Ask worker if you can grab a code from a preowned game. Either take a picture, or try to do it on the spot and see if it works.

Ive gone to about 7 gamestops in my area and have only been turned down once.

Top Bottom