• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

wilflare

did all my remaining surveys
now to wait for my 3DS games to arrive and register them.... :O

I'm like collecting all em digital games
-eats cookies-

//ARCANUM

Is it possible to get points for Super Mario 3D World and Nintendoland that were pre-installed on my new Wii U? I'm guessing not as I didn't see any code pamphlets in the box but just checking in case I'm missing something.

Roto13

From Club Nintendo's website.

"In order to reach Elite Status, you must earn 300 Coins (for Gold Status) or 600 Coins (for Platinum Status) between July 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015. Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles. Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced."

I can't tell if that means they'll be up on April 1st and they'll stay up for a month, or they'll go up at some random time in April and they'll be up for some undetermined amount of time. (Knowing Nintendo, probably the latter.)

Daigr

Not sure if Canadians are getting their smash bros. CDs in droves; but mine came today in the mail.
No email saying it was shipped. Live in Ontario.
They shipped it in a bag that's it. Arrived in mint condition too. Hats off to Canada post.

Roo

I can't tell if that means they'll be up on April 1st and they'll stay up for a month, or they'll go up at some random time in April and they'll be up for some undetermined amount of time. (Knowing Nintendo, probably the latter.)

Games will show up on April 1st and you will have until April 30 to redeem your elite reward

jholmes

Got my CD today in southern Ontario. Didn't have time to take it out of the sleeve but it looks like it's in good condition, surprisingly.

Not sure if Canadians are getting their smash bros. CDs in droves; but mine came today in the mail.
No email saying it was shipped. Live in Ontario.
They shipped it in a bag that's it. Arrived in mint condition too. Hats off to Canada post.

No email either, mine just arrived in BC.

Bowl0l

Is it possible to get points for Super Mario 3D World and Nintendoland that were pre-installed on my new Wii U? I'm guessing not as I didn't see any code pamphlets in the box but just checking in case I'm missing something.
I have the console, preinstalled. Both listed in downloads but without CN points.

donny2112

I have the console, preinstalled. Both listed in downloads but without CN points.

Yeah, I think launch bundles with Nintendoland would get an extra survey for Nintendoland, but all the subsequent bundles did not give coins for the included game. Oh, well...

Megasoum

Banned
So I assume we'll know on April 1st what will be the Gold/Platinum rewards?

I'm waiting for this before spending my coins on the games I want.

Lebon14

Buy a cheap CD (case) instead.

I'm a CD collector (although my collection is far from being very big, thanks to the lack of funds). So, no. I want to keep my CDs in the same kind of jewel cases they were.

If I was in the US, it would cost 10-15$ and that would be the end of it. Since I'm in Canada, nobody sells those in small quantities on this side of NA. Where are the sellers that sell them in small quantity? In the US, of course. 10$ + 20$ shipping. And, with the shitty US<->CAD exchange rate, in the end, it's 40$ CAD.

You like to keep your games in their original packaging? Well, it's the same for me and my CDs. Nintendo, seriously, you cheap...............

My coins aren't showing up on CN and registration seems spotty most times. I take it this is a normal occurrence lately? Trying to do my surveys and check out prizes but my coin value isn't showing up at ALL lol.

donny2112

So I assume we'll know on April 1st what will be the Gold/Platinum rewards?

I'm waiting for this before spending my coins on the games I want.

Yes, exactly. See the Platinum/Gold awards on April 1st. Actually be able to login to the site April 6/7 and get your Platinum/Gold award. Then redeem coins for more rewards!

Does AA vs Layton (retail) come with a code?

It did for me. Depends on the manufacturing date, but I doubt they've had a re-printing of it in the last two months.

//ARCANUM

Yes, exactly. See the Platinum/Gold awards on April 1st. Actually be able to login to the site April 6/7 and get your Platinum/Gold award. Then redeem coins for more rewards!

It did for me. Depends on the manufacturing date, but I doubt they've had a re-printing of it in the last two months.

wait, we can still use our coins after April 1st?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still kind of kicking myself for getting the NES Remix 2 when the coins could've been used on the Duck Hunt & Xenoblade posters...Why couldn't they put the shirt up at the same time as the other prizes....

GaussTek

So, I have an US Club Nintendo code from Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (40 coins I believe) if anyone is looking to reach Platinum Status.

I want to trade it for a Earthbound (VC) code (the only game I'm interested on right now). So if you have enough to redeem the code for me, you'll get the CN code hehe :D

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a Doc Louis Punch-Out code if anyone's got one.

I've got a code for both Wii Fit U and Omega Ruby, but I won't be able to reach the 250 Coins for the game, so those are up for trade for it (or maybe something else).

oatmeal

Banned
Hopefully the Platinum Prize isn't just "Pick one from here, including Gold" like it has been the last few years.

Since I have pretty much every 1st party digital release already, I'm worried I'll have whatever they're offering.

Busaiku

Yeah, I pretty much own all the 3DS/Wii U games I want already, so it's gonna be pretty lame.
I've even got Ambassador games, so if they decide to put those up, that wouldn't help me.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm hoping for a good physical reward because as others have said, I own almost all the games on 3DS and Wii U I would want. The one exception being Bayonetta 2.

//ARCANUM

I'm hoping for a good physical reward because as others have said, I own almost all the games on 3DS and Wii U I would want. The one exception being Bayonetta 2.

They have officially stated that the platinum/gold awards will be DIGITAL only. There will be no physical rewards for gold/platinum.

Effect

I can still get coins from the Wii U/3DS games that are rewards right? Need 130 for Plat but the only options that would get me close is Wonderful 101 and then maybe a 3ds game I think and I really don't want to spend the coins on that when there are other things like the bag or posters that I have no option of getting any other way.

Going through my history there were so many post-play surveys that I didn't even know about. Ugh.

Not sure if trying to get to Platinum one last time might even be worth it. Not like we're getting physical rewards (beyond the stuff being offered now) and if it's a game it might very well be stuff that is being offered now.

webkatt

Yeah, I pretty much own all the 3DS/Wii U games I want already, so it's gonna be pretty lame.
I've even got Ambassador games, so if they decide to put those up, that wouldn't help me.

Since you don't need them I call first dibs!

Give them to me!

lhjhbB9.jpg

Maybe the elite status rewards could include digital Wii downloads through the Wii U eShop?

NA hasn't received a Wii download since late January with Metroid Prime Trilogy.

wilflare

I'll be interested to buy the digital codes for the WiiU retail games from yer :D
digitalizing my collection

Top Bottom