• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

I assume it'll be SSB?

oEejV.jpg

Pociask

SSB is a real classic, that I've avoided getting so far till now. Would buy. Still expecting something like original Mario Bros.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Not sure if I want to blow 200 coins on it, but playing as OP Kirby again could be fun. And there's an actual chance of me playing it on the Wii. Whereas there's no chance of me hooking up my Nintendo 64 too often.

Well i finally hit 600 coins earning myself plat status. The rewards are really bad though, do they ever update the non game items mid cycle? It seems like US easily has the worst rewards out of all regions.

I suppose I'll just sit on them until there is a VC game or something that catches my eye.

So I was recently made aware of the 3DS Game Case, which is no longer available(?) Is there a chance that could come back?

It was on back order once, then came back, but now it's off the site completely. Pretty likely that it's gone for good this time. I seem to recall people scalping these on ebay for profit recently.

I really wish they'd throw up some new rewards soon, it's getting pretty sparse and I've got like 900+ points just sitting unused. I had like 200 points expire at the start of this club nintendo year because there was nothing that tickled my fancy outside of some posters.

jayb

man, I want to get SSB for my kids but need 30 more coins. :/

How much are N46 games to buy outright? I'm at work so I can't check. (and I obviously never buy virtual console stuff.)

donny2112

no chance of that happening

See: Roto13. He bought G&W Ball so that Nintendo would put up the Gold Nunchuk the next day just to tease him. *salutes*

Seriously, seems like Nintendo would recognize that the average CN member doesn't have thousands of unused coins just hanging around, so if they put up a popular 900 coin item, it follows that they wouldn't put up another high coin item in the next month or two. Give people time to buy stuff and refill their coffers.

How much are N46 games to buy outright?

SSB N64 is 1000 points or $10.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
New prize available for 600 coins.

kirby_medal_1.jpg

Box it comes in:

kirby_medal_2.jpg

Limited Edition Kirby Medal

Show off your love for the pink puff with this limited edition medal honoring Kirby’s 20th anniversary. It comes in special collectible packaging that commemorates his two decades of adventuring through Dream Land. Only 1,000 Limited Edition Kirby™ Medals available.

Medal measures 1x1in
Medallion with gold-colored plating
Comes in special collectible packaging

This reward item will ship by end of November.
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/31002.do

zroid

Banned
Cute reward, and nice packaging. Don't want to blow my load right now though, still waiting for that nunchuk to reappear. Not really interested in registering another 600 coins worth of codes right now either :/

IrishNinja

yeah, that's adorable, but i'm not that big a Kirby fan, at least yet anyway. glad to have more higher-tier options though.

Ordered, thank you for posting this!

Just to note, there are only 1000 available so I'd order quickly if you're interested. (edit: beaten, damn!)

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Cool prize, but 600 coins seems like a lot. Limited edition is the real value though, I guess.

200 Smash Bros, 900 gold nunchuk, 600 coin pin. Trying to eat up my coins here.. and it seems I'm getting a lot less for my coins lately.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I ordered it. I probably don't even want it. But damn, only 1,000 made. Why not

Now i only have 50 coins left, shieeet

Pociask

Guys. Only 1000 made - for North America. In Japan-time, they'll be a dime a dozen. Because you'll order them from the reward program by the dozen.

It's a little small, but it'll be a great item to display for anyone who likes to collect and display gaming swag and limited editions and such. I hope that the package it comes in is a tin or something neat like that.

please tell me 'backordered' doesn't mean anything

wnbXU.png

Well, they haven't made them yet. It says on the order page that they won't ship for a while yet (November if I remember correctly) which could be why you're getting that status. (Edit: 'will ship by the end of November')

omgkitty

IfMYo.jpg

I just realized that 1x1in is the size of a nickel. :lol

LOL that's pretty cool, but I don't need something I'm going to throw in my drawer and realize I wasted coins on a year from now. I think I'll wait and try to get a golden nunchuk when they get re-released.

Alchemy

Ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Doesn't look like my order went through? Coins haven't been removed from my account yet and I'm getting Wario errors when trying again.

EDIT:
From account page:
KIRBY'S 20TH ANNIVERSARY MEDAL-CLUB Sep 5, 2012 ####### 0 Order Accepted Backordered

Top Bottom