• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
But the packaging is collectible!
I wonder how big that box is. 2x3in? :p

EDIT: For the new page.

New prize available for 600 coins.

kirby_medal_1.jpg

Box it comes in:

kirby_medal_2.jpg

Limited Edition Kirby Medal

Show off your love for the pink puff with this limited edition medal honoring Kirby’s 20th anniversary. It comes in special collectible packaging that commemorates his two decades of adventuring through Dream Land. Only 1,000 Limited Edition Kirby™ Medals available.

Medal measures 1x1in
Medallion with gold-colored plating
Comes in special collectible packaging

This reward item will ship by end of November.
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/31002.do

Javier

Kirby Medal GET! Had to do four remaining Post Plays and ended up with exactly 600 coins.

Only 1,000 units sounds like a great Collector's Item.

First the gold nunchuck and now this. Give me time to get the COINS! I CAN'T GET THEM THIS QUICK NOW!!!

...atleast the reward doesn't really look like its something I'de want anywayz. A pin and box? For 200 coins maybe. Even if its a collector's item its not worth 600. I'de rather save up for another G&W Ball...

Alchemy

First the gold nunchuck and now this. Give me time to get the COINS! I CAN'T GET THEM THIS QUICK NOW!!!

...atleast the reward doesn't really look like its something I'de want anywayz. A pin and box? For 200 coins maybe. Even if its a collector's item its not worth 600. I'de rather save up for another G&W Ball...

I'll take random tiny collectibles for lots of coins any day of the week
that I have coins
. These are the exact kind of thing that I feel are worth getting with a rewards program. They need more of this shit.

iphys

Seems like those Mario anniversary pins they had, except they tried to glorify this more by calling it a medal and putting it in fancier packaging. I wonder if it even has a backing to attach it to anything.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Seems kinda neat, might grab it. But I haven't done a lot of nintendo purchasing this year and I'm still unsold on the Wii U so I might not have a lot of coins to rack back up in case something else good shows up (ahaha NA Club Nintendo what am I saying).

donny2112

They're doing a month of Kirby specials. Guess that means the Kirby bean bag will be going up later in the month?

Man, Nintendo is trying to drain us hoarders dry! :lol

Drago

They're doing a month of Kirby specials. Guess that means the Kirby bean bag will be going up later in the month?

Man, Nintendo is trying to drain us hoarders dry! :lol

waaaaat

Ugh. Now I'm gonna waste my 3DS XL code if they put up something good :(

At least I can skip the medal happily. The size of a nickel is extreeeeeeemely underwhelming :p

Lothars

I ordered the Kirby Medal, I wasn't going to but I like the fact it's only limited to a 1000 made and I do really enjoy kirby.

zroid

Banned
lol awesome circular playing cards

I would probably use them as coasters, but it'd be the coolest set of 54 coasters ever

Sora_N

Argh, I probably won't have enough games to register to make 600. I wonder if NA Club Nintendo will have other Kirby stuff for rewards.

Also does Pikmin NPC have a CN code, anyone know?

Sora_N

I got up to 200 coins from post plays (I did a lot of games for the nunchuck), I dunno how I'll get 400 coins though and now it might be harder for me to plat next year since I'm past Plat for this year.

Damn it!

I didn't have any idea of a new reward. Just checked and saw the medal, went it order it and "out of stock"....

Pisses me off. Finally a good reward, too :(

Zebra

Dammiitttttttt. I was going to get this for my girlfriend. I frantically tried to finish up some postplay surveys to get enough coins, but alas, for naught. :/

huh, I haven't gotten that!
Just noticed that I got an e-mail explaining that I was randomly selected for it:
U85mj.png

Basically was just the normal post-play survey type of questions. Shows up in my Coin History as "Coins Added - Swapnote Survey." Made sure to say to add options to allow both you and other people to reply to notes multiple times, allow attaching of pictures to replies, and add an option to allow other people to forward your notes if they want (while being sure to note that I'd be fine if that's an option that starts off disabled that you manually have to go into the options and enable, if that would satisfy any privacy concerns they have with that or whatever). Who knows if they'll actually bother to take any of that into account for future updates of it (note: there weren't any questions asking me about what I'd like to see in future updates of Swapnote or anything like that--just one that asked me what I don't like about it), but can't hurt to try.

donny2112

"We're sorry! This reward is currently out of stock.
Please check back later for availability."

D:

Going from post times, that's 1000 600-coin pins sold in 5 hours and 45 minutes. Must've had like 5000 gold nunchuks or something (assuming heavier sales at beginning for people sitting on the coins vs. those finding out about it later/needing to get the coins together to buy it).

Too bad about the beanbag being raffle only, but on the bright side, maybe can get by without having to use any currently saved surveys/games for the rest of the CN year now. :lol

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Hmm... the Kirby medal appears as available, but generates Out of Stock errors if I try to order it.

Top Bottom