• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Roto13

I vaguely remember 117 being the old total number you could acquire via SpotPass only.

Nah, the only Pokemon you can't get any version of without updating are two of the elemental monkies and their evolutions, so that's 149 Pokemon.

The scanning thing is a real bug. It happened to me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nah, the only Pokemon you can't get any version of without updating are two of the elemental monkies and their evolutions, so that's 160 Pokemon.

The scanning thing is a real bug. It happened to me.
Oh my... I may have this.

Just scanned a ton of AR cards, hopefully tomorrow I'll start seeing some SpotPass Pokemon again then.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
So, I buckled and purchased the Africa hunting game -- and it's pretty good, for $4.

What's more interesting, though, is that the expiration date for the Reg Survey expires October 10th. It has a 1 month expiration date -- is this the new standard for eShop reg surveys?

isny

napkin dispenser
No one's going to post about the Kirby Playing Cards?

http://kirby.nintendo.com/clubninte...bnclubn &om_rid=AAApP7&om_mid=_BQVeTEB8t-2KEp

main1.png

main2.png
main3.png
main4.png

iphys

190 winners because it's Kirby's 19th anniversary, right? Hmmm, guess they just decided to pocket the rest of the decks for themselves.

Ondore

Just in case someone asks - I got 60 coins for the Kirby Dream Collection (40 + 10 + 10, did ITB and of course day 1 bonus).

zroid

Banned
Just in case someone asks - I got 60 coins for the Kirby Dream Collection (40 + 10 + 10, did ITB and of course day 1 bonus).

Just curious, did you get the question on the survey about entering the contest? I know It says US only in the rules, but...

Ondore

They put a question up "What country do you live in: US or Canada" as Question 1 before the main survey. I picked Canada and didn't get anything at the end.

Korosenai

I bought the Blue pouch a while ago when I first bought my 3DS but never used it.

I saw someone post on here about using theirs with the 3DS XL so I figured i'd try it, and it's perfect.

Went ahead and ordered another one (red/grey).

I checked out Nintendo Video today and there's a new contest where you can win an episode of Dinosaur Office? You have to watch the dinosaur gym video to the end and a message will pop up on the touchscreen that says "Enter Sweepstakes". The software suspends, the web browser pops up and asks you to log into Club Nintendo. I read something about receiving a download code but it was really unclear what the prize was, how it would be delivered, etc.

Does anyone else have more information about this?

donny2112

Thought it said it was a special remake of a Dinosaur Office episode. It's a sweepstakes, though, so we'll see who wins (and how they get the prize) at a late date. The download info may be in the rules or something, though.

Drago

May be an odd question but is the Kirby playing card sweepstakes still going on? The details page said that the deadline was 10/31 but the fine print on the bottom said that the deadline was 9/16... the release date. I still need to get the game in the mail :(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
May be an odd question but is the Kirby playing card sweepstakes still going on? The details page said that the deadline was 10/31 but the fine print on the bottom said that the deadline was 9/16... the release date. I still need to get the game in the mail :(
You probably just got confused.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not increase chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Open to US residents only. Entry deadline: 10/31/12. 190 winners will be randomly selected to each receive one (1) set of Collectable Round Kirby Playing Cards (approx. retail value: $25). Odds depend on number of entries received. Many will enter, few will win. Additional terms and conditions apply; see Official Rules for details, including how to enter for free by postcard. By entering the giveaway, you agree to the Official Rules. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave. NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
http://kirby.nintendo.com/clubninte...bnclubn &om_rid=AAApP7&om_mid=_BQVeTEB8t-2KEp

Deadline: The Promotion begins on Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 7:00:01 am Pacific Time and ends on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by Sponsor by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
http://kirby.nintendo.com/clubnintendo/official-rules/

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So, dunno if this was already posted, but they have separate surveys up now for art academy and crosswords plus.
There goes the theory of them only having separate download/retail surveys for NSMB2 because they offered bonus coins for the download version.

IrishNinja

just entered the dinosaur office sweepstakes, still dont know what the prize is

registered kirby collection for the other one, but i cant see keeping that prize either...man i hope they do more stuff for the next zelda/metroid game, id be all over some good swag there. ive got all these coins and nothing to use them on, unless i wait on the WU & go for hte game & watch

DDayton

So I'm updating the spreadsheet and it turns out I have some more mysteries for you fine folks to solve...
  • NCIS 3D for the 3DS appears to have a 20 coin value on CN. Does anyone know when the game was released? Amazon's release data seems wrong (August 24).
  • Kirby's Dream Collection is listed as being worth 50 with the early reg bonus. Is the standard value for KDC just 40 coins?

DDayton

Dumb question time...

Could anyone with a DSi tell me if Sudoku Master is available for purchase in the shop, or if it's missing?

I know it was never on the 3DS eShop, but I was just told it was gone from the DSi shop as well. I thought it had been briefly pulled during the whole "DSi Hack" thing, but that it returned (patched) shortly thereafter.

Okay. I thought it had been returned to the shop... odd. I need to see if I'm missing anything else.

Edit: Wait, is Sudoku STUDENT still available? It's also Hudson...
Student is there, as is another Hudson sudoku title called Sudoku Sensei. Master renamed? Or did they have three?

bumpkin

Blah, no sign of Art Academy's replacement as of yet for a new game reward.

As an aside, I noticed that their banner for the Kirby playing card contest says "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY." How is there no purchase necessary when you have to register a game which you need to buy? :)

Blah, no sign of Art Academy's replacement as of yet for a new game reward.

As an aside, I noticed that their banner for the Kirby playing card contest says "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY." How is there no purchase necessary when you have to register a game which you need to buy? :)

You can send in a postcard as an entry.

Bird and Beans, 100 coins. Totally worth picking up. I would, if I didn't already own it. One of my favorite DSiWare games, even though there's not much to it.

Top Bottom