• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

trixx

platinum games are real nice. I got gold so don't know if i should get fusion, oracle of ages/seasons, advance wars or pushmo :eek:

I got that DKC Tropical Freeze download code.

I feel good.

Hope it fits on my Wii U, it's jam full of Mario Party 8 freebies and Wonderful 101 from Club Nintendo.

HF2014

Stock at 145 points, wanted to give em away with someone code, but didnt get any more coin. So still finish at 145 points.

Hoping Nintendo will do a firesale like at half price in june so we can spend what we got left, 145 points in 3 games i got nothing more out of it.

Grym

not many choices in terms of Wii U games for Platinum. I expected more in that regard.

Tropical Freeze
Remix 2
Pushmo World

wiibomb

I got that DKC Tropical Freeze download code.

I feel good.

Hope it fits on my Wii U, it's jam full of Mario Party 8 freebies and Wonderful 101 from Club Nintendo.

wait... is there a kind of a download code for that game? from where?

EDIT: I'm idiot, just saw the rewards are up

zroid

Banned
wow lol, I said a couple months ago that Animal Crossing would be the one game I already own but would like to have a digital copy of...

never actually expected it, but lo and behold

or should i get yoshi's new island? i know everyone hates that game but I don't own it already at least

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
wow lol, I said a couple months ago that Animal Crossing would be the one game I already own but would like to have a digital copy of...

never actually expected it, but lo and behold

or should i get yoshi's new island? i know everyone hates that game but I don't own it already at least

I thought the later half of New Island was actually pretty good. It can't be understated how terrible 95% of the soundtrack is, but I actually 100% the game while enjoy the platforming quite a bit. *
Warning: This recommendation comes from the guy that loves Sticker Star.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cross-posting this question.

For anyone getting Ultimate NES Remix, can you confirm if it gives you the Famicom Theme as well? The offer still seems to be active if you download it on the eShop until Dec. so I was wondering if getting it via Club Nintendo will still give you the theme. Downloading it is the only way to get the theme now since you can't register the physical copy anymore.

zroid

Banned
I thought the later half of New Island was actually pretty good. It can't be understated how terrible 95% of the soundtrack is, but I actually 100% the game while enjoy the platforming quite a bit. *
Warning: This recommendation comes from the guy that loves Sticker Star.

As a fellow person who
loves Sticker Star
I will take this recommendation to heart :p

and I often play handheld games muted anyway

eggwolio

Cross-posting this question.

For anyone getting Ultimate NES Remix, can you confirm if it gives you the Famicom Theme as well? The offer still seems to be active if you download it on the eShop until Dec. so I was wondering if getting it via Club Nintendo will still give you the theme. Downloading it is the only way to get the theme now since you can't register the physical copy anymore.

I don't have an answer about the digital copy, but the retail version has a code specifically for the theme shop, and I've seen people say that this code is there even on copies without club nintendo codes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oooooh, so it's a separate code. I always thought you had to register the game, then it would have the theme under your To-Do History or something.

Least that makes me feel better. I already have both on Wii U digitally, but having it on the go is slightly tempting & that theme is one I'd love to get, though not sure if I want to spend the money. I keep hoping if I'm patient, someone might give away the code since they don't want/need it.

donny2112

Looks like will be getting MK7 digitally. Was really hoping for Professor Layton, but guess that'll just have to be a purchase later!

fester

Banned
The CN website must be powered by hamsters. Was there ever a point during it's history where it was able to successfully serve webpages without melting down?

iphys

The CN website must be powered by hamsters. Was there ever a point during it's history where it was able to successfully serve webpages without melting down?

My friend thinks it's run on a cluster of old Game Boys, but maybe it's a cluster of Game Boys powered by hamsters, lol. I'll be glad to redeem my elite reward and be done with it forever.

Ventara

Team Top Hat got temporarily banned from CN for doing that.

His situation was completely different. He was entering multiple codes of the same game and creating multiple accounts in the name of someone else.

I've never read of anyone actually getting banned for switching there shipping address (Nintendo even gives the option and it's in the FAQ), but I guess better safe than sorry. Thanks for the answers guys!

Spike

If anyone does not really want their code, can they help me and my little brother out? He didn't make it to gold/platinum and due to our struggles we have not even been able to afford to buy anything.

If anyone is an angel and feeling generous, please let me know.

Have you been to GAF on E3? Now imagine it's the last E3 ever. There's a lot to complain about Club Nintendo, but bitching about the site being hammered on what amounts to its last day seems petty.

NEO0MJ

Forgot I already have Yoshi on the 3DS. Now I have no idea what to do with the remaining 200 points. I already have Super Metroid, Mario World, and F-Zero.

I guess it's between Ketzal's Corridors and Mario Bros 3.

Top Bottom