• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Megatron

EDIT: Above 200 coin offer no longer available. Sorry for the delay in notification.

I could have helped you out. I have 750 coins and will be getting Mario 64, yoshi's island and an n64 game. That only uses 700 coins. I could have taken two Mario 64s and traded one to you for yoshis island.

Boogiepop

Oddly enough Club Nintendo seems to currently think I still have the last 500 coins I spent. Guessing that'll fix itself and won't let me use them, though.

Ondore

I dunno, I've had 600 extra coins on my account since the 15th of March, and if they're still there when the Zelda 3DS pouch arrives (since that'll be after the Mewtwo codes) I may take my chances.

eggwolio

Pretty sure. I checked the eShop & it says you have until Dec. 2015 to get it. I would assume redeeming download code = you still get the theme as well since it's on the receipt (I think).

There was definitely no theme code on my receipt. I already had the theme because a friend gave me a code when the game first released, so I can't say whether the game comes with it or not, but there was nothing on the receipt at all.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There was definitely no theme code on my receipt. I already had the theme because a friend gave me a code when the game first released, so I can't say whether the game comes with it or not, but there was nothing on the receipt at all.
Well that's weird. Maybe it only counts if you actually buy the game. Maybe contact Nintendo?

melos

Anybody know if you get NES Ultimate Remix for the 3DS as the reward, do you also get the theme that you normally get by purchasing it?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Anybody know if you get NES Ultimate Remix for the 3DS as the reward, do you also get the theme that you normally get by purchasing it?
We're trying to figure out that now. It seems that maybe you don't since there's no code on the receipt, but maybe someone can contact Nintendo & ask.

Edit: To quote the eShop: "Free Famicom Theme with game purchase. See Game Information page for offer details. Download code & offer expire 12/05/15" & then on the product page, "You'll find the download code for the free theme on the Nintendo eShop receipt".

Roo

Guess I'll wait until mid/late April to redeem my reward and remaining coins.
This is unbearable right now.

Big Chungus

so i reedmed my coins for mario 64 on the wii vc, do i just register the code in the virtual wii then buy the game on the wii u eshop for $2?

butalala

I really loved Mario Tennis when it was new, but not sure it will hold up now. Part of that way playing it in my dorms. It was miles better than the GCN version. I may get it out of nostalgia. Not sure. 1080 I remember liking and looks good on the videos I've seen.

I played some Mario Tennis 64 a couple of weekends ago. It holds up.

//ARCANUM

so i just saw some more detailed pics of the Majora's Mask messenger bag on eBay... it really doesn't look that nice and looks pretty damn dinky. Maybe a step up from a tote bag... I was planning on getting it but now I'm not so sure... anyone else got one? what are your thoughts on it?

trixx

so i just saw some more detailed pics of the Majora's Mask messenger bag on eBay... it really doesn't look that nice and looks pretty damn dinky. Maybe a step up from a tote bag... I was planning on getting it but now I'm not so sure... anyone else got one? what are your thoughts on it?

looks like a grocery bag. 700 coins down the drain, oh well.

eggwolio

if anyone's still wondering I finally managed to redeem Ultimate NES Remix

no Famicom Theme included on my receipt :(

Very shortly after I redeemed mine, I got an email that said "confirmation of digital order" like the ones you get when you redeem for games, but the email contained no code. I've been trying all day to get into my account and see if there's a new code, but with no success. I'm thinking maybe it's the theme code, but until the site stabilizes, I can't be sure.

EDIT: False alarm. It was a shipping confirmation for my digital platinum reward. Sorry.

Texan365

Already had all the Platinum games that I wanted, so I just sold x2 copies (mine and gf's account) of DKC:TF on eBay for $50 total. Feels nice, thanks Nintendo!

inter4ever

Neo Member
For people who want to check if they got a code for the theme for NES Remix, try to check the invoice in the 3DS eshop. This is where I found mine when I purchased it. It should be there if they are including it with the reward.

hazukash

I'm torn on my Platinum reward pick. Mario Golf, Mario Party or Yoshi's New Island? Which game has the best multiplayer (download play)/most replay value? Golf has good reviews but I'm not too fond of Mario Golf 64 (the only Golf game I've played along with Golf NES). Mario Party Island Tour got bad reviews and it seems on the short side (I only care about the multiplayer game), but I liked MP 2 a lot more than Golf 64 if that means anything. I thought YI DS was very frustrating so I'm not sure if I even want to play the 3DS game.

I wish elite rewards were better than this. I wanted Fantasy Life. :(

zeitgeist

Soo... guess I should post this here.

I tried to do the Wii mini thing and got 2 codes to work but not the points.
I also managed to get enough coins for W101 legitimately.

Since I didn't get coins from the exploit, anyone think I need to worry about redeeming my coins for W101?

Kriken

And I am officially done with CN, used my remaining coins on Golden Sun and sold my Platinum Reward. All that remains are 20 measly coins and the wait for the next program

eggwolio

EDIT: Traded via reddit.

I posted this in the other CN Rewards thread, as well as the B/S/T thread, but figured one more post couldn't hurt. I have exactly 600 coins left in my account that I would really like to trade for a Platinum reward, either Yoshi's New Island or Mario Golf World Tour.

I can spend these coins on any digital rewards of your choosing. Were you thinking about getting New Super Mario Bros. 2 for your reward? I'll grab it for 600 coins and then we can trade. Or maybe you'd like a combination of less expensive games? Four 150 coin games would work. Or a 250, 200, and 150. Or three 200 coin games. Or a single 600 coin game. There's lots of combinations. Take your pick. PM me if you're interested.

I posted this in the other CN Rewards thread, as well as the B/S/T thread, but figured one more post couldn't hurt. I have exactly 600 coins left in my account that I would really like to trade for a Platinum reward, either Yoshi's New Island or Mario Golf World Tour.

I can spend these coins on any digital rewards of your choosing. Were you thinking about getting New Super Mario Bros. 2 for your reward? I'll grab it for 600 coins and then we can trade. Or maybe you'd like a combination of less expensive games? Four 150 coin games would work. Or a 250, 200, and 150. Or three 200 coin games. Or a single 600 coin game. There's lots of combinations. Take your pick. PM me if you're interested.

Would you like to trade a Pokemon Art Academy code for Yoshi or Mario? I'm currently looking for PAA and I'm a plat member so you could get either game.

So Earthbound is "out of stock". Any chance of it coming back?

While I'm here, I dunno what to get for Elite reward. Don't think DKCTF is my thing. DKCR was too hard for me.

Az987

all good things

While I'm here, I dunno what to get for Elite reward. Don't think DKCTF is my thing. DKCR was too hard for me.

Yeah I just tried to get it and noticed that too. That's some bullshit, the website definitely says all games will be available until June 30th so I was in no rush to redeem my coins.

Dammit Nintendo. I really hope it comes back.

donny2112

Yes, and please don't start a thread about it. The last one made for this was a big "everyone jump on and tell Nintendo how stupid they are and their online sucks and they suck and suck." And then the game in question came back in stock, and the thread died. Earthbound will come back. Just be patient. It is a holiday weekend.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yes, and please don't start a thread about it. The last one made for this was a big "everyone jump on and tell Nintendo how stupid they are and their online sucks and they suck and suck." And then the game in question came back in stock, and the thread died. Earthbound will come back. Just be patient. It is a holiday weekend.

Yeah, it was Minis on the Move and it came back in like two days at the most.

Lol, wasn't planning on it. Not that much in a rush :p I have exams and stuff soon

Thanks everyone! Hopefully it'll be back soon.

kennah

Not sure what to do with my 300 coins. I don't have many of the games, but played most of them as a kid when they were new. Don't have a wii u, just a wii and 3ds. Anyone have suggestions?

Top Bottom