• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Chibot

Does anyone know who to talk to about getting the tracking number for a reward package? Every one I've received in the past has had a USPS tracking no., but the reps I've spoken with insist that there is no tracking.

L95

Does anyone know who to talk to about getting the tracking number for a reward package? Every one I've received in the past has had a USPS tracking no., but the reps I've spoken with insist that there is no tracking.

My recent orders did not come with a tracking number of any sort, though I've only been a member of CN for a year.

Not sure if this was posted but: Wow, one of Club Nintendo Japan's final CDs is one featuring various credits and staff tunes!
CB7jzcVW0AEaOAX.jpg
Just waiting for it to hit eBay along with the MK8 OST. Will pay whatever the heck it takes!

My SSB Poster Set V2 shipped March 20th and I haven't received it yet, should I be worried? I'm in NYC.

tariniel

So I just bought Donkey Kong for 600 coins and got a confirmation email with the download code, etc. Club Nintendo web site still shows I have 600 coins... what do? Does it not subtract the coins until I redeem the code or something?

-Horizon-

So I just bought Donkey Kong for 600 coins and got a confirmation email with the download code, etc. Club Nintendo web site still shows I have 600 coins... what do? Does it not subtract the coins until I redeem the code or something?

It takes a few moments before it shows the coins subtracted from your account.

zroid

Banned

the site is kind of effed right now. it will work itself out eventually.

Now that CN is dead, all coins are out and I've gotten my stuff... I'm unsubscribing.

Farewell, my brothers and sisters. May we all meet again when/if Nintendo's new reward system goes live.

MilesTeg

Banned
Spent my last coins on Earthbound. I had played the game a bit a very long time ago and thought it was boring. I'm happy to say that this time I'm really enjoying it. Already got further than before. Just can't wait until I get another party member...almost there.

Anyway, here is my final Club Nintendo haul. I was a member for three years (plat each year):

Super Mario 3D Land (free when registering an XL + Luigi's Mansion 2)
$30 eShop credit (used to purchase Animal Crossing New Leaf) from FE + SMTIV promo
Pikmin 3 (free with MK8)
Game&Wario (plat reward)
NES Remix 2 (plat reward)
Harmoknight
Earthbound
The Wonderful 101
NES Remix
Golden Sun

Physical

Majora's Mask soundtrack
Super Mario Accessory Box
White Nintendo 3DSXL Charging Cradle

I just received my Majora's Mask bag. The actual logo is nicer than I expected, but the bag itself is underwhelming. I started to wonder what I expected, given that it was free, but the Mirror's Edge pre-order bag was really nice. Ultimately, I don't regret getting it, but between this and the hanafuda cards years back, I am once again reminded that Club Nintendo rewards are closer to carnival/arcade prizes than collectibles.

Shauni

I just received my Majora's Mask bag. The actual logo is nicer than I expected, but the bag itself is underwhelming. I started to wonder what I expected, given that it was free, but the Mirror's Edge pre-order bag was really nice. Ultimately, I don't regret getting it, but between this and the hanafuda cards years back, I am once again reminded that Club Nintendo rewards are closer to carnival/arcade prizes than collectibles.

It really was

i-Jest

Was it worth the 600 coins you redeemed?

GAMERG0D

I got the bag too and I found it underwhelming too. I still use it though.

Gnilres

I honestly have no interest in any of the rewards. Is there a place where I could possibly sell/give away codes to someone who may want the games?

EDIT: All gone. Thanks, guys!

Magnus

This news about digital allocations 'selling out' for some games is so ridiculous, even if I understand the corporate nonsense behind it.

Looks like I better go online and claim my digital reward before being SOL.

ZugZug123

Got my MM bag, but no Animal Crossing cards yet.

FYI for people who still have points: MM messenger bag is of terrible quality. Is just a tote bag with a big flap on front and a small velcro closure. No extra pockets. Had I known this before ordering, I would have picked a game instead.

zroid

Banned
i'm pretty sure the Majora's Mask bag is the same as the old Club N messenger bag they had years ago.

i've had it for several years and still use it regularly. so it's not too bad. :)

hazukash

I'm still excited about my jigsaw puzzle, but I know I shouldn't expect much from it. It seems it's about as big as my 15-inch laptop and well, it's Club Nintendo.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Jesus, they'd better extend the reward claim time, I still can't get anything but that stupid Wario bullshit. If I can't get my rewards I'm going to be pissed.

ryushe

Was going to get the MM messenger bag since I have everything I'd want already, but decided against because I'll never use it anyway.

Anywho, what's the going rate for 1100 coins?

Has anyone who ordered the Zelda 3DS pouch gotten shipping confirmation yet? Or is that one still always off?

Unless I change mind it looks like I'll be redeeming Tropical Freeze as my Platinum reward, I either already have or don't want most of the other titles. Just need to get a hard drive now. Game is about 11 GB and I only have about 5 gig left. My 32 GB launch Wii U's memory is finally getting to its end game.

i-Jest

I have to be up in the morning, so that's not really an option for me.

June's the last month for redeeming coins. I suggest you try redeeming in May. By then the traffic would have died down. If you redeem in June I suspect many people who waited last minute will be spending the entire month getting it done.

Michael's Stockholm Poster Frames work really well for them. They're discounted right now from their normal price!
Do those 22x28 frames use plexiglass fronts or regular glass? If plexi, they've got similar frames @ Walmart for $15--and the actual frame is one piece, not the 4 piece slide-on junk frames that they were selling a few years back. Back to the plexiglass though, I'll be honest, I don't like that stuff either. A good majority of it comes cracked, and its lighter weight doesn't put enough pressure down on the print itself, causing wavy and wrinkled prints over time.

Oh and sawtooth hangers--they're commonly not too durable, either. I'd prefer wire hangers myself.

Need to do more searching myself for some frames locally.

Top Bottom