• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Roo

Any word on Nintendo replenishing Earthbound codes?

The ran out of codes again?
I redeemed my Earthbound code 2 days ago just fine

My MM bag arrived, looks nice, but I regret not getting another game. Could've gotten three games instead of two with my coins.

image.php

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I picked up the Zelda bag (hasn't arrived yet), but I regret not getting the puzzle instead. I feel like it would look really nice framed and now I'll have to shell out for it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just one more day, & Mewtwo is finally out.....

When do you think Nintendo will start emailing the codes? The morning? Later in the afternoon? In waves?

Boney

Banned
Will Nintendo send Mewtwo codes for both versions?
I would take the Wii U one if someone have to spare :3
I'm in the same boat. Never got the 3ds version and if for some reason someone's who only has the 3ds version is getting both codes I'd love to have it.
I was buying the bundle because my bro has the 3ds version and I was gifting it to him, so I'll even give the Wii u code back in two weeks!

I really want Mewtwo though!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Seems Mewtwo codes are already being sent out. Remember to update the 3DS SSB in order to access the in-game shop to redeem your code.

Meier

Anyone have a suggestion between Pushmo and Crashmo if I haven't played either? Didn't get Plat so I'll snag one of those as my gift..

zroid

Banned
Anyone have a suggestion between Pushmo and Crashmo if I haven't played either? Didn't get Plat so I'll snag one of those as my gift..

I would recommend both equally, but Pushmo is much more approachable than Crashmo. A lot of people get frustrated with Crashmo. Generally Pushmo is a better place to start because the mechanics are simpler.

That said, Crashmo costs more so you'd be getting more "value" for it. Pushmo is $6.99, while Crashmo is $8.99.

Anyone else waiting for their Mewtwo codes? I was locked out of my email, so, I had to change my email on club Nintendo but I did it on the 11th. The contact info for me on my account currently reflects the new email. Am I screwed or are they just late?

I have tried contacting the people at my old email to get back in over a month ago, but they haven't responded back. I think someone hacked and changed my old email password and security codes so I can't get back in....

i had ordered the dark link puzzle and on the order history it show nothing under activity and the coin value shows 0. it did deduct from my balance and the email i got just says thanks for ordering, but doesnt say what it is. anyone else like this or should i email them?

ngower

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've got 610 coins but I don't really want anything. Wondering if anyone has an unused Platinum award and would be willing to trade a code for Animal Crossing for whatever they want worth 600 coins?

Really want to frame my posters I have gotten from Club N. Most are 22x28, thankfully.

However, I just framed a concert poster up the other day that was still brand new in the tube, and it's now got a wrinkle problem, post-framing.

It was a $20 frame from walmart, BUT it wasn't the cheap "clip on" frames that they got away with selling a few years back. It's one solid frame, with many pins that you have to pry up to put the poster in the back, and push them back down when replacing the backing.

Has anyone framed their Club N posters with frames from walmart, target, etc? Did you come across any wrinkling/waviness? Now, the concert poster I framed also had a regular matte(?) finish, but these Club N posters seem to have a high gloss finish to them--would that somehow combat wrinkles? For some reason, I want to imagine they wouldn't get wavy too much due to the finish.

I just don't want to spend $100+ to get a good frame[job].

donny2112

This zeroes out my Club Nintendo coin balance. Got it to exactly 0, too. Great ride, Club Nintendo! Looking forward to the next one!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Wii U eShop downloads. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480757.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (donny2112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ls4LhPFKaE-qgMWx8_5Ys3GodOWqcNFW.png
MDM0PC4Svju9_R8gdUudrZb2cQXRmmHr.png

x0NgVuQ.png
Earthbound (Wii U, eShop) -- MB-79F68FEDB5C9FC62 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy. 7 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Super Metroid (Wii U eShop) -- MB-5F43472083BF4B75 - Taken by tornjaw. 7 entrants total.

t1429886192z1.png

Mikurden

any advice?

That all sounds normal -- that's how it was for my messenger bag (I later got a similarly non-descriptive "Shipping Confirmation" email and the activity for it in my order history changed to "Shipped"). (I wanted to reply when you first asked this, but didn't have posting privileges yet -- hooray for being unmuzzled!)

Mikurden

How long does it usually take for Nintendo to email back? They still haven't responded to my email for my lost Mewtwo code. :(

I don't know if it's different if you initially contact them via email, but I would just call them (1-800-255-3700). I don't think it's ever been more than a few days after calling to then get some resolution by email if they couldn't fully solve the issue during the phone call.

jacksrb

EDIT - TAKEN. Thanks.

------------

I will be cashing my elite award status in for Advance Wars, but if someone in gold status would like to trade that for a DK Tropical Freeze or whatever then PM me.

I don't know if it's different if you initially contact them via email, but I would just call them (1-800-255-3700). I don't think it's ever been more than a few days after calling to then get some resolution by email if they couldn't fully solve the issue during the phone call.
Thanks, I couldn't find the phone number on the website. Every time I selected contact us it sent me to the email system. Thankfully, they emailed me the codes about an hour ago, so no need to call.

I've never redeemed any club Nintendo points up till now, and I have 1250 points sitting there. I am thinking of getting the games case and the calendar and then using the rest for digital downloads. Club Nintendo is pretty cool, so it's kind of sad that they're shutting it down. I wonder if there is some other system that they will replace it with.

jholmes

This zeroes out my Club Nintendo coin balance. Got it to exactly 0, too. Great ride, Club Nintendo! Looking forward to the next one!

Wow, AWESOME giveaway. Already have both games, both on Wii U and SNES carts since the '90s, so I won't be entering, but y'all who haven't are crazy if you don't.

I've never redeemed any club Nintendo points up till now, and I have 1250 points sitting there. I am thinking of getting the games case and the calendar and then using the rest for digital downloads. Club Nintendo is pretty cool, so it's kind of sad that they're shutting it down. I wonder if there is some other system that they will replace it with.

Any successor scheme is liable to be tied to NNID, but if it involves point redemption like CN, I hope it works more like an open shop like the final barrage of CN rewards instead of the small monthly rotation (with lots of repetition) that just led everyone to hoard points in hopes of snagging better rewards later on.

donny2112

Reposting since ~25 minutes left. The lurker requirement just makes sure you've had 5 posts in this thread ever, so if you don't, feel free to spam to get to it. (~_^)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Wii U eShop downloads. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480757.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (donny2112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ls4LhPFKaE-qgMWx8_5Ys3GodOWqcNFW.png
MDM0PC4Svju9_R8gdUudrZb2cQXRmmHr.png

x0NgVuQ.png
Earthbound (Wii U, eShop) -- MB-79F68FEDB5C9FC62 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy. 7 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Super Metroid (Wii U eShop) -- MB-5F43472083BF4B75 - Taken by tornjaw. 7 entrants total.

t1429886192z1.png

wiibomb

Reposting since ~25 minutes left. The lurker requirement just makes sure you've had 5 posts in this thread ever, so if you don't, feel free to spam to get to it. (~_^)

oh.. didn't know that was a requirement.. well I have posted here, but don't know if 5 times..

je_ssi e

I got the cards today. They are tiiiiiny but they look really great.

WHAT ARE THESE? CARDS FOR ANTS?
Haha.
I just got mine.

And, I knew they were going to be tiny, but these are smaller than even I thought they'd be!

They also have a very strong smell.
Almost like paint thinner.

Top Bottom