• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Love the look of the puzzle. I might have to buy it at some point. I've a bit of regret picking up the messenger bag. We have a bunch already we don't use too much, like the Pikmin one. Generally it's just a secondary bag I use for groceries.

So they just dropped the prices on the physical rewards.

Greeting Cards 150
Game Case 300
Calendar 300
Pouch 300
T-shirt 350
Puzzle 400
Bag 500

I have heard that pending orders can no longer be cancelled.

I predict a lot of unhappy calls/emails to Club Nintendo CS.

Lucky I got my bag cancelled last week.

bumpkin

Greeting Cards 150
Game Case 300
Calendar 300
Pouch 300
T-shirt 350
Puzzle 400
Bag 500

Figures. I ordered a game case last night.

Velcro Fly

Wow I'm so glad I procrastinated on this. All I got hit for was a game case that hasn't even fucking shipped yet.

In for the Zelda pouch and maybe the Majora's Mask bag? Or do I waste coins on games that didn't go down in price at all

Jomjom

Banned
Anyone know who I would contact to change my shipping address for the Zelda pouch and 3ds game case? They are taking so long that I'm moving out of where I currently live.

Roo

Greeting Cards 150
Game Case 300
Calendar 300
Pouch 300
T-shirt 350
Puzzle 400
Bag 500

lmao
All the salt

Greeting Cards 300 to 150
Game Case 400 to 300
Calendar 400 to 300
Pouch 600 to 300
T-shirt 700 to 350
Puzzle 800 to 400
Bag 800 to 500

EDIT: Top of the page, perfect.

hmmm, so i lost about 700 points which is equal to any of the top coin games, would have got the wonderful 101 too, now im never gonna get it, thanks a lot club nintendo , one last troll by them haha

So I lost 400 coins which could have gotten me the pouch or shirt :/ I would be less unhappy about this if my items had actually shipped, but they haven't.

hmmm, so i lost about 700 points which is equal to any of the top coin games, would have got the wonderful 101 too, now im never gonna get it, thanks a lot club nintendo , one last troll by them haha

One last troll by Club Nintendo. A great way to put it, and the only fitting way for them to end it.

zroid

Banned
I would definitely be more salty about this if I didn't already get pretty much everything I wanted from the catalogue. I mean I would have just used the extra coins to order duplicate rewards. :lol probably given them away as gifts or whatever.

KarmaCow

Ugh, slashing 300 coins off the pouch really sucks especially since it hasn't even shipped yet. I could have got something more substantial some a couple of VC games with 300 extra coins.

Weetrick

Got my Majora jigsaw puzzle today. Shitty packaging confirmed.

5auanRXl.jpg

Front

8DqAlhel.jpg

Back

hIIrmXsl.jpg

Closeup

zigg

Greeting Cards 300 to 150
Game Case 400 to 300
Calendar 400 to 300
Pouch 600 to 300
T-shirt 700 to 350
Puzzle 800 to 400
Bag 800 to 500
I didn't get much in the end, but physical prices like this would've substantially changed what I ended up getting.

I have a lot of patience for Nintendo because I like what they do and even understand a lot of their unpopular moves. But this, after the insistence that what we were getting was The Last of Club Nintendo, is painful.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Cutting prices essentially punishes the most active/loyal members. They're the ones that redeem coins soonest (i.e. when these final options were first available), since they know how quickly stuff can disappear given past experiences. I guess that wasn't the case with any of this stuff; now the slackers can benefit.

It's weird; it's a nice gesture, but shitty at the same time. I wonder if they'll give those of us that ordered stuff early our coins back.
Fat chance... but hey that'd be pretty nice.

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
I ordered the 3DS XL Zelda pouch back in February for 600 coins and they still haven't shipped it. Now it's 300. WHAT ARE YOU DOING NINTENDO?

So just called. Ordered the bag yesterday at 12:30 AM. Apparently there's nothing I can do as the operator pointed me to the terms on the website.

I felt bad for him. When I pointed out the coin price drop he kept stuttering while apologizing and stating how there's nothing that can be done like when stores drop prices (though wrong in some cases). Felt like he was kind of cowering in fear of me possibly yelling at him.

Oh well. Still have 720 I was going to spend on the shirt. Though now I have another 350 coins to figure how to spend. At least the shirt dropped more than the bag.

Top Bottom