• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

zroid

Banned
So Club Nintendo points might be the deciding factor.
Would a 2nd 3DS add coins to my main account?

I believe you can register multiple 3DS units to the same account if they are different colours. If they're the same colour, you should still be able to do it, you'd just need another user tied to the family account to register it to.

Javier

i bought a used wii and it had some nintendo purchases in its history and it wasnt linked to a CN account. i went ahead and linked it to mine.

am i gonna get some points? :D
Not automatically. You can try e-mailing Nintendo Support and they might add the points for you. They did it for me when I moved my DSiWare games from my DSi to my 3DS, which I didn't register before.

zroid

Banned
Well, the previous owner might have deleted the existing Club Nintendo information from the system before releasing it. If that's not the case though, you should be able to get the coins by contacting Nintendo.

Arc07

I believe you can register multiple 3DS units to the same account if they are different colours. If they're the same colour, you should still be able to do it, you'd just need another user tied to the family account to register it to.
I registered two red XLs. No family account.

Arc07

And you got coins for both? If so, welp my mistake!
Yep yep.

lpSdE.png

Has Nintendo still not started shipping last year's Platinum and Gold rewards? I ordered the Mario playing card back in July and haven't heard anything about it since then. Do they usually take this long to ship the rewards?

zroid

Banned
Around this time is about the absolute earliest we could have expected them to ship out the Elite rewards. Anywhere between now and mid-December is fair game.

Sushigod7

Has Nintendo still not started shipping last year's Platinum and Gold rewards? I ordered the Mario playing card back in July and haven't heard anything about it since then. Do they usually take this long to ship the rewards?

If the past 3 years are any indication November is usually the sweet spot.

BooJoh

The Coin Rush survey showed up for me even though I didn't buy any packs. I was filling it out simply to state that I would've bought it if the levels were playable outside Coin Rush mode, but it won't let you submit the survey if you don't check any of the packs for "which packs did you buy?"

NYCrooner

Had to go ahead and buy that sweet 3DS card case with the multiple covers on eBay. Missed out on it the first time and all signs point to it not returning. Only paid $20 and it is so worth it. Perfect card storage.

Got an email from Club Nintendo asking me to take a 10-coin "Bonus Survey" expiring Oct. 31. The link to the survey is https://club.nintendo.com/coins-survey/CNS-H022/ADHOCSV/.do

BiHBj.jpg

1. Have you heard about the additional downloadable content available to purchase for New Super Mario Bros. 2?

2. Where did you hear about the additional downloadable content for New Super Mario Bros. 2? Select all that apply.

3. Have you tried to purchase the additional downloadable content for New Super Mario Bros. 2?

4. Which of the following are reasons why you haven't purchased any additional downloadable content for New Super Mario Bros.? Select all that apply.

5. How likely is it that you will purchase additional downloadable content for New Super Mario Bros. 2 in the future?

6. What would you like to see in future downloadable content for New Super Mario Bros. 2?

Roto13

A game store near me is selling the second Game and Watch Club Nintendo collection. Huh. IT's on the wall with the new games.

Top Bottom