• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Pociask

Darn - used up my last coins on Pilotwings which I was only mildly interested in, and then they drop something even better. They need to warn us when they're going to start giving away good new stuff again!

bumpkin

Darn - used up my last coins on Pilotwings which I was only mildly interested in, and then they drop something even better. They need to warn us when they're going to start giving away good new stuff again!
I have a ton of coins in my account and no rewards I want right now... Do you want a download code for Super Punch-Out? :)

Drago

Will we be able to use Wii download codes on WiiU? It's very close to release and I'd rather just use the code on that instead of on my Wii... don't want to download anything to my Wii as I need to send Nintendo both my working and non-disc-reading Wiis in so I can get all of my downloaded games onto one system. -_-

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Will we be able to use Wii download codes on WiiU? It's very close to release and I'd rather just use the code on that instead of on my Wii... don't want to download anything to my Wii as I need to send Nintendo both my working and non-disc-reading Wiis in so I can get all of my downloaded games onto one system. -_-

I'd assume so, but nothing has been confirmed or even mentioned as of yet.

I have 500 points left on my Wii Shop account...

Also: The Club Nintendo spreadsheet (http://codebook.potchgult.com) will be updated later this week. Real life got into the way, and I need to restructure a few elements to include Wii U titles.

If anyone ever noticed any errors, let me know.

(Also, I'm puzzling over the fact that Liberation Maiden and Night Sky have -different- expiration dates for their registration surveys. I also feel like Night Sky had a 20 coin survey when I first looked...)

JosiahB

About the gold nunchuk, Nintendo...

Man I keep holding out hope that it will return, as it's the only reward that hasn't been removed from the "Currently Unavailable" section, but the waiting is getting hard. If Nintendo ends up removing it after all this time...

IrishNinja

..shit. i told myself id only use this stockpile of coins on physical stuff (im counting on them to stock new shit after the WU drops!), but i also wanna get my top 5/10 SNES games on VC, and that fits in there.

Refugio

Is the retail version of Paper Mario still up for intend to buy? I see it in the earn coins section when I'm logged out but when I log in it disappears and only the download version is left.

NeOak

Is the retail version of Paper Mario still up for intend to buy? I see it in the earn coins section when I'm logged out but when I log in it disappears and only the download version is left.

I just did the intend to buy for the retail version.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I'm in the middle of updating the spreadsheet, and the clubnintendo site just went down.

I wonder if something is going on.

GG-Duo

It works for me.

I like how the rewards on Club Nintendo are just garbage. It's like a dollar store.
Still waiting for a worthwhile first gift to get...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm curious what they are going to do with Club Nintendo digital rewards when Wii U comes out, it could be awesome.

800 points for Trine 2? sure thing.

GG-Duo

Super Punch-Out is not garbage, sir. Neither are the reversible pouches, gold nunchuk, or t-shirt.

Yeah, I should clarify that I don't have a Wii, and the t-shirt is lame. The >800 coin tier ones are alright, but they need to be refreshed for the 3DS.

I was pretty excited when, for a second, I thought Super Punch-Out was for the 3DS.

There's a reason why the nunchuk was sold out so quickly. Same with the Kirby cards. They're the only good gifts.

zroid

Banned
I would have added messenger bag to the list, but it doesn't look like that's coming back any time soon, if ever.

zroid

Banned
If they release the cases again but with the Pikmin cover Japan got, I'd be all over it. I'm good with my two though, for now :)

IrishNinja

speaking of those excellent 3DS cases, im still jelly of the superb bullet bill/pikmin/animal crossing etc variants that JP club nintendo got, anyone ever think about scanning those?

I'm trying to do some surveys and each and every last one says "This survey is closed. Thank you for your interest." when I click on them. I'm sure it's nothing more than maintenance but I also wanted to register Professor Layton Miracle Mask. Guess I'll just hold onto my code for now.

zroid

Banned
Considering I actually use the messenger bag on my commutes, I'd probably add that to the "great value" category. But not everyone needs a messenger bag; those cases are handy to pretty much anyone with a DS/3DS.

Javier

There's a "What Character Are You" Quiz on CN. It just links to one on Facebook, but it's quick and fun to do.

I got
Kamek.

zroid

Banned
I heard someone accidentally printed a Reggie imagememe onto the cards and posters so they had to have them all reprinted. Might not get here till 2013.

FYI, November 6th is the last day to get your bonus 10 coins for Pokemon B2/W2 early registration.

Also, does anyone know why some of my old Post-Play surveys don't work? Super Mario Galaxy and Link's Crossbow Training give an "survey is closed" error when I click on it.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of platinum I feel like this year's platinum prize is going to be terrible from the coin inflation of 2 new consoles (3DS XL/WiiU) and the new digital purchase bonuses

Nintendo bookmarks for 2013 platinum prize

I'm trying to do some surveys and each and every last one says "This survey is closed. Thank you for your interest." when I click on them. I'm sure it's nothing more than maintenance but I also wanted to register Professor Layton Miracle Mask. Guess I'll just hold onto my code for now.
This happened to me too. Most of my post-play surveys say they're closed, even though they're not set to expire yet. The only exceptions are my eShop Virtual Console post play surveys, they still work.

Pikma

Banned
2013's platinum prize will be this:

Charizard-3DS-XL.jpg

Top Bottom