• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

zroid

Banned
How long does it take for the Wii U survey to pop up after you register it on the eshop?

For me, it didn't show up when I simply linked my Club N account, but after registering my serial number and THEN re-linking the Club N account, it was there immediately.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
For me, it didn't show up when I simply linked my Club N account, but after registering my serial number and THEN re-linking the Club N account, it was there immediately.
How do you register the serial number? Just type in the number on the Wii U itself?

IrishNinja

happy for guys wanting that gold nunchuck, but i honestly want new prizes already.

it's a new gen, nintendo. get it together & start putting crap like triforces on WU stands or something!

Thoraxes

Linking my Wii U to my CN account automatically registered the serial number for me. I was kinda surprised to be honest (but i'm not at Platinum yet, so it's all good for me).

I am 5 points away from Platinum I think I'll have that when they give 10 points after play surveys

anything good for platinum and when it this year over?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Got a shipping confirmation for my cards! Well, at least i'm pretty sure they're the cards, haven't ordered anything from them for a while now.

I can't believe it.

I am lacking 20 coins for the gold nunchuck. Twenty. TWENTY.

Fuck.

I thought people said that you could get coins for the WiiU video apps but thats wrong apparantly. I even deleted and redownloaded them and no coins.

I guess thats that. I don't even have enough money to get another $20 eShop card.

Damn. I'm speechless. It'll probably only be on sale for like ten minutes too...Just make it till Wednesday please Nintendo! :/

:(

iphys

I can't believe it.

I am lacking 20 coins for the gold nunchuck. Twenty. TWENTY.

Fuck.

I thought people said that you could get coins for the WiiU video apps but thats wrong apparantly. I even deleted and redownloaded them and no coins.

I guess thats that. I don't even have enough money to get another $20 eShop card.

Damn. I'm speechless. It'll probably only be on sale for like ten minutes too...Just make it till Wednesday please Nintendo! :/

:(

Maybe the surveys just didn't show up right away, because I know they said there were coins for those apps.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)

1) The CN site says they are worth coins.
2) I'm assuming they'll get post play surveys 10 days after you download/start them.

Bii

NintendoLand's post play survey just appeared on my to-do list (I had registered my Wii U Deluxe Set on Nov. 18). :D

RagnarokX

NintendoLand's post play survey just appeared on my to-do list (I had registered my Wii U Deluxe Set on Nov. 18). :D

Yeah, I had to register my Wii U Deluxe today because of the deadline, despite my Wii U breaking on the 19th and currently on its way back from being "repaired". Nintendo Land survey popped up after.

zroid

Banned
Same here. I was short 70 coins, but this is maybe my last, best chance to get one, so I went on eBay and grabbed 100 coins on the cheap. I'll be refreshing all day. :)

Last time I had connived a scheme to "waste" as few codes as possible to get myself up to 900. The catch was I had to wait a week till my post play surveys appeared.

...just my luck, they ran out of nunchuks in exactly one week, and I was late by mere hours.

my days of code scrooging are over :mad:

Whoo, some post play surveys went up (Mario U and Nintendo Land) and I now have 710 coins! So help me god if that gold nunchuk goes up and then back down before I can get 90 more coins.

Glass Joe

Dumb question but it won't let me do the survey. It asks for a Club Nintendo code and the game itself didn't have one. I did have a Club Nintendo insert with my U packaging but there was no code on that. I've tried typing in my U serial and it just mocks me, telling me to link my U to my Club Nintendo account. Which I did.

tldr: am I missing a Club Nintendo code in my U packaging somewhere?

EDIT: NEVERMIND IT'S WORKING ON ITS OWN NOW.
EDIT 2: NEVERMIND IT'S NOT. IT SEEMS TO WANT ME TO REGISTER NINTENDO LAND DESPITE NOT HAVING A CLUB NINTENDO CODE.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
gold nunchuck will sell out again. It probably won't right away on Monday though because it takes more casual people a lot more time to get 900 coins ready.

Ondore

I have 925 ready to go for Monday afternoon.

Now, if they do a one-day Earthbound download on the same day... I'm going to be having words with Reggie.

iphys

I hope they put up some new rewards too. Nothing's even labelled new anymore, and usually they put up some rewards for the holidays. Even the weekly games are getting recycled over and over.

I'll be ready and waiting for the nunchuk this time. I had the coins last time, but was too slow in hearing about it being available. Not a chance of that happening this time!

Top Bottom