• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Bii

Hopefully it's still available in the next 2-3 hours. The Club Nintendo site is blocked at work and I can't seem to log in via my iPhone. :(

DJ_Lae

Noo, I only have 700 coins right now.

I blew 250 on a reversible pouch last month for my XL, now I wish I hadn't. I figured nothing good would become available (as is usually the case).

Sushigod7

I blew 250 on a reversible pouch last month for my XL, now I wish I hadn't. I figured nothing good would become available (as is usually the case).

The pouch is great I was thinking of ordering another one just to have on hand so I wouldn't regret it. At some point they will sell out.

zroid

Banned

The EXACT same thing happened to me last time. I ordered a reversible pouch about one week before the gold nunchuk showed up and I was left severely disadvantaged.

DJ_Lae

The pouch is great I was thinking of ordering another one just to have on hand so I wouldn't regret it. At some point they will sell out.

Oh I like the pouch but I'd give it up for a gold nunchuck any day. Oh well.

The pouch would also be really easy to sew, too, and a little Mario graphic could be printed onto white fabric for a logo in the corner. The only real tricky part there would be finding similar material, as I like the faux suede they've used (or whatever it is).

zroid

Banned
j7bmwFCLB7VjO.png

Sushigod7

Oh I like the pouch but I'd give it up for a gold nunchuck any day. Oh well.

The pouch would also be really easy to sew, too, and a little Mario graphic could be printed onto white fabric for a logo in the corner. The only real tricky part there would be finding similar material, as I like the faux suede they've used (or whatever it is).

I hear ya hopefully they will do another exclusive item for everyone next year for the Wii U or 3DS. I'd like to see some Luigi's Mansion stuff.

Sushigod7

Great both my orders are preparing to ship as well. Sweet! It's trivial stuff sometimes but I still love my Club Nintendo at least we get something for buying games besides enjoyment.

iphys

Is there any reason why I should use my coins on ThruSpace or is Ketzal's Corridors on 3DS basically a BETTER version of this?

I would say there's no point to get ThruSpace if you have Ketzal's Corridors. If you've played the WiiWare demo, it's basically a plain looking version of Ketzal's Corridors (and no 3D of course).

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
The nintendoland survey showed up for me (deluxe owners). 90 more coins to platinum!

Also, is there any way to see the expiration for some of these dates? I have surveys that were input before they started enforcing the few months rule, some of which I think lasted until 2013.

rjc571

Banned
Is there any reason why I should use my coins on ThruSpace or is Ketzal's Corridors on 3DS basically a BETTER version of this?

ThruSpace has online leaderboards and some of the pieces are different. Those are the only reasons I can think of to get the original, though. Ketzal's Corridors has a lot more content and variety overall.

Wiz

It's a shitty gold coloured nunchuk.

Maybe you could sell it. Is there anything else you want to spend your coins on?

Besides future games, nothing really interests me right now. I've got most of the gifts I want already.

I'll probably just order it just because it will go out of stock quickly.

Lucent

It's a shitty gold coloured nunchuk.

Maybe you could sell it. Is there anything else you want to spend your coins on?

All I can say is that at least it's something to match my Zelda wii mote. The US store pretty much sucks. There's not really anything to spend your points on and standard Nintendo brand nunchuks are usually $20 so I think it's an okay trade to save me that much.

iphys

...Not even sure if I want one tbh. I'm at 945 coins :/

Persuade me GAF.

I've used mine quite a bit. Unlike the G&W rewards, it's something you will actually use for more than an hour. It would probably look strange if you don't have the gold Wiimote though, so I'd only recommend it if you do.

Found a Skyword Sword Collector's Edition for $70. Picked it up with Store Credit, brought it home, and the Club Nintendo points weren't even used! Sweet!

Glad I will have the Goldchuck/mote combo!

Wiz

Man, where do you guys get all your coins?

Registered 3DS XL + Wii U + Pretty much every major 1st party release over the past year and a half + saving = Lotsa coins!

I've used mine quite a bit. Unlike the G&W rewards, it's something you will actually use for more than an hour. It would probably look strange if you don't have the gold Wiimote though, so I'd only recommend it if you do.

I do have the gold remote, and gold classic controller, so it would actually be a great fit. I just ordered. :)

Jzero

My platinum reward just shipped. Hopefully i'll actually play with the cards.

I shouldn't have ordered so many pouches so that i could actually get a gold nunchuck :/

Top Bottom