• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

hopefully, if I can't get the gold nunchuk, there will be other desirable items. I do want the nunchuk but only to match the Skyward Sword remote. however I'm not holding my breath.

since the Wii U just launched it would be really cool for them to put up some unique accessories for it, like gamepad skins or whatever.

Downhome

Ah, I wish I knew what time the gold nunchuk may go up! It would be perfect with my gold Wii remote. Would there be any use waiting up until 12am est in hopes that would be the time or just wait until the morning?

suaveric

Ah, I wish I knew what time the gold nunchuk may go up! It would be perfect with my gold Wii remote. Would there be any use waiting up until 12am est in hopes that would be the time or just wait until the morning?

NOA is in PST time, so waiting to midnight in the east probably won't get you anything. I don't think they update the site until normal working hours.

Downhome

Alrighty, I just saw it mentioned that 1am est is the likely time also, so I'll try it back then. I assume this will go fast, correct? I've never even cashed in any of my coins before. I'm sitting on 2000 of them and they are now burning a hole in my pocket. Heck, I have hundreds more in surveys I need to sit down and take care of coming my way as well.

Pokemon Conquest is only 30 coins. I registered it on July 8, 2012 and got 30+10+10 (base + ITB + early registration).

EDIT: darn, thought I calculated out everything exactly but Wii Party gave me an extra 10 coins (probably an old ITB I filled out) so I had to fill out an extra Post-Play. I was 30 coins short and had no games worth exactly 30. Ended up using a 20-point game and the Post-Play.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
10 am pacific, 1 pm eastern standard is when NOA normally updates both Club Nintendo on Monday and eshop/dsi/wii shop on Thursday. It's been known to happen a bit earlier or a lot later in the day.

Is it still not known when the gold Nunchuck is going to be available? I'd imagine it would either be in a few minutes (12AM PST) or whenever the NoA offices open.

IrishNinja

im assuming this was discussed but i just noticed a post-play survey for nintendo land, im guessing i got that from linking my premium system...glad that worked out

Oh my god. I just remembered to do the post play for Wii U. I finished it at 11:59 PM. Close call. x_x

wait, what? im not seeing one for the system yet

Clipper

Oh my god. I just remembered to do the post play for Wii U. I finished it at 11:59 PM. Close call. x_x
Do you mean your Registration Survey? The Post Play Survey shows up a week after you register the Deluxe system. It's the Registration Survey which had a deadline, which is a week after you link the system...

luffeN

Do the club nintendo points work worldwide? If so, then I have points for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising and NSMB 2. If they only work per region, then they are for PAL people. Sadly, and stupidly enough, I took them out of the cases and don't know which is which anymore xD

rpmurphy

Do the club nintendo points work worldwide? If so, then I have points for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising and NSMB 2. If they only work per region, then they are for PAL people. Sadly, and stupidly enough, I took them out of the cases and don't know which is which anymore xD
Yes, each region has its own Club Nintendo program, and the codes are specific to each.

krae_man

Is the site busted? My postplay for Sticker Star and the Intend to buy for Nintendo Land are no longer in my to do list. Nor is my Wii U Post Play.

Edit: Never Mind, they came back.

Davey Cakes

Just completed my post-play for Nintendo Land. Mostly a glowing review.

I'm not thrilled at the idea of only getting 50 coins (instead of the 90 that I would normally get for full coin value, intend-to-buy, early registration, and post-play) but I'll take what I can get.

Also, now I still have a "product registration" prompt for Nintendo Land in my to-do list because I intended to buy it. Is there any way to remove things from the to-do list?

zroid

Banned
I'm shocked to be honest that Nintendo even bothered to assort separate Nintendo Land copies, both with and without Club Nintendo codes inside.

Seems like a gigantic waste of time, especially when you're giving out 50 coins for the game ANYWAY. They should have just sucked it up and made the bundled game ship with codes.

Lucky people, I'm pretty jealous. The Golden Nunchuck has never been available in Europe. I would love to get my hands on one to go with my Golden Wii Remote, but the eBay prices are just too high for me to justify.

bumpkin

With my Nintendoland post-play survey and the registration for the downloadable version of Crosswords Plus, I'm sittin' pretty at Platinum with a nice pile of 1200 coins. If I had actually managed to get the golden Wiimote, I'd care about the 'Chuk. For a moment I considered getting one to turn around and ebay it, but people who do that piss me off.

In other news, what has been the average wait for the DK Original Edition download code emails? I know the site says 3-4 weeks, but I saw people posting in here shortly after Paper Mario and Layton came out saying they got their codes already.

Letep

I couldn't find the Club Nintendo code in my Wii U paperwork today to register it for coins and whatnot.

Is it not on the normal card insert? There were no numbers there.

zroid

Banned
I couldn't find the Club Nintendo code in my Wii U paperwork today to register it for coins and whatnot.

From OP:

System Surveys

...Wii U, which you register by connecting to your Club Nintendo account and filling in a survey. After a week, the Wii U Deluxe bundle also gives you a Post Play survey for NintendoLand worth 50 coins.

bumpkin

You enter the serial number and register that way. It took a day or so for the registration survey to appear for me.

so, i check my orders and

my Kirby 20th anniversiery pin as been "Order Accepted Backordered ", which is odd since it was limited right? anyone else has that on/or recieved it?

i'll email club nintendo.. but :S huh

PHEW. Nintendoland post-play survey came right in time. I was 40 coins short of the nunchuk. Now I have 910 so I'll be refreshing like crazy at 1:00.

Sushigod7

I'm nervous to buy the chuck and take up majority of my coins. Then they will post something awesome for the Wii U and I will be short. Does anyone else have the Hanafuda cards? Is it worth it?

I'm nervous to buy the chuck and take up majority of my coins. Then they will post something awesome for the Wii U and I will be short. Does anyone else have the Hanafuda cards? Is it worth it?

I got them. They sit on my desk doing nothing. I'd get the nunchuk if I were you. It's actually useful.

Sushigod7

I got them. They sit on my desk doing nothing. I'd get the nunchuk if I were you. It's actually useful.

Yeah and I guess if I don't use it I can always sell it. Ebay is full of Hanafuda at any given time so I can probably find them if I want them later. I'll still have coins left so I can pick up game rewards if I need. Trying to hold off registering anything else this year just hit platinum and want to put all the Wii U games towards 2013 Plat status.

they usually put a new game up at either 11 or 12 CST, so that's when I would assume the nunchuk would go up, too.

my kirby coin is also listed as backordered, even though I ordered it as soon as it was up pretty much.

edit: my nintendoland survey is available, too :D

Top Bottom