• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
This is a stretch, but...

Anyone want to trade a Skyward Sword Golden Wii Remote -for- a new-in-package gold nunchuk?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Oh. Like what.

Er, whatever I find in the closet from e3 2004/2005/2006. Who knows what mysteries and wonders await!

(You'd probably be better off keeping the remote. I -might- have something good in storage... once I dig it out. Rare Nintendo t-shirts? Metal Gear Solid _ press kits?)

Downhome

I just placed my order for the nunchuk. I can't believe it's even still available. When I just remembered it went up today I was worried it would already be gone.

Arc07

That was quick.
o7fwp.png

blamite

My platinum reward just shipped. Hopefully i'll actually play with the cards.

I shouldn't have ordered so many pouches so that i could actually get a gold nunchuck :/

I would have totally forgotten I was getting those if I hadn't just seen the email. It actually would have been a kind of nice surprise. :lol

I'll still never use the cards. They'll just go straight from the box to the shelf next to my unopened Mario pins from last year.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Breaking up the golden goodness, my 2012 Platinum reward shipped!

Is anyone else's Kirby 20th Anniversary Medal NOT Backordered? Was hoping to get this gem by the end of the year. :(

iphys

Wow, gold nunchuk gone already. They seriously need to give us some new rewards, because people are obviously chomping at the bit to spend their coins.

Clipper

Is anyone else's Kirby 20th Anniversary Medal NOT Backordered? Was hoping to get this gem by the end of the year. :(

As far as I can tell, nobody's medal has shipped, so the change in status is actually a sign that they are finally getting ready to ship in my opinion. I always expected them to ship with the Platinum Rewards, so they will probably start sending the medals once they have got through sending out all the cards and posters.

bumpkin

Part of me wishes I had gotten a gold nunchuk both times they've been available. With the prices on ebay, I could easily have sold one 'chuk to finance buying a gold Wii remote from ebay with a clear conscience. Freaking mercenaries.

Well now that the gold's gone, I have a hankerin' to spend coins but there's absolutely nothing there that I want that I don't already have.

Sushigod7

Wow good week for Club Nintendo, posters and nunchuk shipped in the same week. Did anyone ever figure out how big the platinum posters are?

Well now that the gold's gone, I have a hankerin' to spend coins but there's absolutely nothing there that I want that I don't already have.

Yea, the rewards have been pretty stagnant lately. You'd think they'd get the hint that the rewards suck when they bring something even remotely desirable out and it sells out within hours.

Top Bottom