• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

zroid

Banned
Huh, that's weird. Canadian here.

The only time I've been unable to track a CN order was when they sent me those free Kid Icarus AR cards. Incidentally they shipped from the states...

DonMigs85

Question guys - can I still earn Club Nintendo coins if I change my 3DS eShop region from USA to Canada? I did that since the USA won't accept non-US credit cards.

Clipper

Question guys - can I still earn Club Nintendo coins if I change my 3DS eShop region from USA to Canada? I did that since the USA won't accept non-US credit cards.
Yes, but you will need to relink your new account to Club Nintendo.

The eight system limit is incredibly lame. Will the Mario Kart 7 that came with my 3DS XL at least register?
This is the first we've heard of an 8 system limit. Perhaps a family account could help there.

Got my Kirby and nintendo cards in the mail yesterday, happy with the Kirby medal but meh at the cards, it's on but oh well.

Hmmmm 1080 huh , it's an ok game, bought it at a yard sale for a $1 last summer but if your looking for SSX it's no ssx

Wii u vc better have ssx tricky , I gotta believe

Fox Mulder

So do club Nintendo codes expire or something? I found an unused code from a wii bought for the family last christmas, and while the site took the registration, and it shows in my devices, I got no points for it.

Anyone else having trouble completing surveys? I filled out and submitted the registration survey for ZombiU, but the points aren't adding up and the survey is still listed as something I need to do.

Just tried Sonic & All-Star Racing registration survey and the same thing happened.

Fox Mulder

Anyone else having trouble completing surveys? I filled out and submitted the registration survey for ZombiU, but the points aren't adding up and the survey is still listed as something I need to do.

Just tried Sonic & All-Star Racing registration survey and the same thing happened.

yes, it did that to me with NSMBU. I filled out a thoughtful and honest survey, and it didn't take it. I did it again with quick lazy answers and it worked.

Yes Boss!

Yeah,

My post-play for Nintendoland has been like that for the last few days. No worries as they will fix it.

And, I've got 905 in my account ready for January and Gold Nunchuck. Whoo!

Javier

1080 is available until Jan 6. That's four weeks. Mmmm...

Maybe they'll add Wii U and separate DSiWare and 3DS games? That way we'll have four games always in rotation.

donny2112

Welcome to the Nintendo 64. People complaining about 30 FPS don't remember the glory days of 3D graphics.

Still love Perfect Dark 64, even with the sub 5 fps with 8 sims and explosives. :lol
Don't mind having it 60 fps with 8 sims and explosives on XBLA. It definitely changes how you play the game in those parts, though. :p

Bii

I'm still looking to buy a download code for Donkey Kong: Original Edition off of someone. Otherwise, I'll just take the plunge and buy one of the downloadable games to get it (I already have the retail copies for the eligible games).

Got my Kirby Medal yesterday

2722FAA6-7780-4A50-95AB-4F6BBBE8428B-3398-0000049C47F5FA5C.jpg

Ooh, fancy~

So now I have cards and a game case that I don't need. I was going to just put them up on ebay, but I thought i'd see if anyone here was interested in them!
Hey outunderthestars, just tried to send you a PM and got the following message: "outunderthestars has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Not sure if that means your inbox is full or what, but still waiting to hear back from you.

Deku Tree

I bought a Wii U Deluxe, NSMBU, NG3RE and five used Wii games.
Four of the Wii games all still had their Club Nintendo codes inside them.

I registered for club nintendo, did surveys for all that stuff and I have 500 Coins.
I will do the post play surveys and be quite close to platinum.

Yay!

Sushigod7

I bought a Wii U Deluxe, NSMBU, NG3RE and five used Wii games.
Four of the Wii games all still had their Club Nintendo codes inside them.

I registered for club nintendo, did surveys for all that stuff and I have 500 Coins.
I will do the post play surveys and be quite close to platinum.

Yay!

I love getting used games with codes still good nice finds!

RoadDogg

I finally saved up enough coins to buy the hanafuda cards! Now I just need to get another 250 or so coins to make platinum. Hopefully they announce a few more Wii U games for Q2 otherwise I don't know if I will make it.

iphys

Canada Post just "attempted delivery" of my posters. I was home and no one rang my door bell. Figures. They did the same thing yesterday with another package.

rogXue

Neo Member
anyone know if I choose not to link my Wii U account to Club Nintendo immediately will it give me the coins for retroactive purchases when I do link it? I'm already Plat for the year and don't want to waste the coins. Thanks!

lol at my Kirby medal having hair or something on it, anyone elses kirby medal have like eraser shaving or tiny hairs on it?

I want to keep it sealed and its on the front of the coin, bleh lol :p

its great though

zroid

Banned
anyone know if I choose not to link my Wii U account to Club Nintendo immediately will it give me the coins for retroactive purchases when I do link it? I'm already Plat for the year and don't want to waste the coins. Thanks!

no it won't but in the past it's been possible to claim the coins later by calling Nintendo

iphys

They just gave me 160 coins for my dad's Wii Sports/Sports Resort Wii, despite saying the Wii is only worth 100 coins now, so it might not be too late to still get the 160 coins, but I'd register soon, as who knows when they will actually knock all Wiis down to 100 coins.

Got the platinum posters today. Well, actually I got them about a week ago but I just got back from school so I could finally open them. They're pretty cool, I think the Luigi's Mansion one is my favorite.

iphys

Got my posters today too. I think the Zelda and Kid Icarus posters are both glossy (otherwise, I don't know what the special printing effects on them are supposed to be), while the Luigi's Mansion one is matte with glossy/glow-in-the-dark ghosts. I like all the posters, so I'm going to try to find space to hang them all up.

zroid

Banned
Blooper and Mario paper fans are listed under 'currently unavailable' now. I guess that means they'll be coming back soon-ish.

Gameboy415

I just registered my 3DSXL w/o issue, phew.
I was concerned about this whole "8 system limit" others have mentioned as I've bought/registered every Nintendo console & revision since GBASP in 2001 but it seems like it's not any issue anymore (?). *shrug*

What's odd is that after I got my 3DSXL registered, a few old games popped up in my "Earn coins" section - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time & Mario 3-on-3 Hoops to be specific.
I own and have registered both games, but that was years ago so I'm confused as to why they came back today....

I went ahead and completed both surveys (got 30 coins for M&L and 40 coins for 3on3!) and also completed post-play surveys for each game for another 10 coins each!

I'm not sure if it was a glitch or what, but I'll gladly take the coins! :D

neoxdonut

Top Bottom