• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Wish Nintendo would put something on the CN site that I can use/want so I can spend these coins. At this point I'm just waiting until the next CN year to start so I can redeem enough for the game and watch ball.

Sushigod7

Such a good game. Or is that just nostalgia talking?

I'd say nostalgia myself, I'm not a snowboard "race" fan free runs just checking out scenery and pulling tricks is the way to go. No game past or present really nailed that for me. Again IMO

edit: SSX series was ok for the crazy over the top stuff still not ideal though

Eric C

I did the Kingdom Hearts 3D survey and I got no points for it, first time that ever happens.

Anyone else having the same problem?

iRCHhl.png

kEDVol.png

Yeah, it just happened to me too.

I just did my Nano Assault Neo registration survey and got 0 points, I was supposed to get 20.

MrMan2k3

Did anyone notice that 1080 Snowboarding is available until January 6 (four weeks)? All the recent offerings have only been available for two weeks. Hopefully this doesn't mean that they're going to break away from offering a new game choice every Monday.

Did anyone notice that 1080 Snowboarding is available until January 6 (four weeks)? All the recent offerings have only been available for two weeks. Hopefully this doesn't mean that they're going to break away from offering a new game choice every Monday.

Probably taking Christmas holidays off.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Great OP, I just registered my 3DS and there is no coins in my balance. When will these show up? I have registered the PIN and the Serial Number, hasn't shown that I have any balance.

Does it take somet time?

Clipper

The 3DS is registered by the code that comes in the box. That should give you a survey to fill in. If you didn't fill in the survey, it will be in your Earn Coins page. If you did, then you have hit the small glitch at the moment which is causing surveys to have 0 value. Nintendo should fix it soon.

Mutt

Neo Member
I had a survey worth 50 points for NintendoLand yesterday and it did not register. The survey was still there though when I logged out and back in. Same thing the second time, completed the survey and no coins again. Third time I logged into IE instead if FF and got my coins after completing the survey. Third times the charm on a different browser?

Palehorse

I decided to give the cards a test run. They actually shuffle really well, the slipperiness doesn't get in the way. I did end up with sparkles on my hands. I think it's from shiny print material on the edges coming off as I couldn't see any deterioration of the card surfaces.

I played a game of solitaire just fine, however make sure you're not playing with a light directly over head. It ends up reflecting and it's hard to see the numbers.

Otherwise they played well...though a regular deck would function better I think.

Edit: Lol, this came out sounding more serious than I intended. They're interesting cards but not really all that great if the print is going to come off.

1080 snowboarding would be tempting, but since there's no guarantee of nintendo updating these to Wii U VC as well as attaching this to my future NNID, there's no point in downloading anything from the Wii Shop, sadly.

donny2112

Got the Kirby medal in the mail today. It's very nice. It's 1.5" instead of 1" in the description. Am wondering if this was going to be the Platinum reward for last CN Year, but then they had too many people reach it. It's definitely nicer than the cards (the cards are still nice, though).

Yes Boss!

Did Mickey 3DS come with a code. I got it a few weeks back and I never registered it but I'm looking in the box and don't see one. I looked at my account history and, indeed, never registered it.

Got the Kirby medal in the mail today. It's very nice. It's 1.5" instead of 1" in the description. Am wondering if this was going to be the Platinum reward for last CN Year, but then they had too many people reach it. It's definitely nicer than the cards (the cards are still nice, though).
Wasn't there also some Kirby Cards or something that you had a chance to win if you registered Kirby's 20th Anniversary? Were the winners ever chosen? Just wanna know if I'm already lost on that or if no one has won it yet...

EulaCapra

Ugh, I didn't want to register my Wii U and its games this Club Nintendo year. Will probably be 300+ coins over Platinum by July.

Damn automatic download registrations and their stingy survey expiration dates!

donny2112

Were the winners ever chosen? Just wanna know if I'm already lost on that or if no one has won it yet...

Someone here posted that they won, so if you haven't gotten any notice, you probably didn't win.

Will probably be 300+ coins over Platinum by July.

That's not too bad. Was 1100 coins over last CN year, and will probably be close to a thousand over this CN year with the downloading going on next Spring. Kirby medal was worth cashing in some old stuff to get, though.

Eusis

Dammit, I can complete surveys just fine now, but I never got the 20 points I missed out on. At least it wasn't a downloadable game worth 50 or something, that'd really piss me off.

bumpkin

Yeah, it just happened to me too.

I just did my Nano Assault Neo registration survey and got 0 points, I was supposed to get 20.
I had the same thing happen to me the other day with my Nano Assault Neo registration survey also. When I logged in tonight, the survey was still in my to-do; when I filled it out again, it worked. I got the 20 coins and it removed itself from my to-do list. Might be worth a shot if you haven't tried it yet.

ffdgh

I had the same thing happen to me the other day with my Nano Assault Neo registration survey also. When I logged in tonight, the survey was still in my to-do; when I filled it out again, it worked. I got the 20 coins and it removed itself from my to-do list. Might be worth a shot if you haven't tried it yet.

Just checked again and sure enough it was there again for me to do it again. Thankfully it worked this time.

Top Bottom